Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if there are any stats on this. This particular case should no longer have an impact on the hearings, as they were only delayed to preserve her fifth amendment (right against self-incrimination) rights.

This is a pretty good article explaining the request for factual innocence - and why it’s not that easy to obtain. There is an appeal available if the motion on the 25th is denied.

And this is from the California government; interesting to note that even if the record is expunged you are required to reveal this information on certain documents.
Thank you for this @ButterTart, an interesting read. I’m hoping that there is enough evidence against her that this isn't a possibility for her. She does seem to wriggle out of any legal punishment for her behaviour. However I do think that her life is, and will be a severe punishment fir her. It certainly wont be the life she wants, or expected to have.
moo

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If photographers catch you out in the wild looking not so unattractive more than a half dozen times once, then the reality is that's how you look at present.

And if you have spent your days cruelly mocking your ex and his GF's looks (and both are very attractive), attacking other women on SM for their looks over the years, or regularly telling people they are actually 'jealous' of you (ridiculous), then you have opened yourself up to people in turn having an opinion about how you look.

Real talk.
This is the perfect TED Talk for those two numpties.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The issue about this "primary caregiver" discussion is that it's very irrelevant. I dont know how it's in the UK since they tend to throw prenups out (and this thread tends to use too much the UK law on a case that is in California), but prenups are in California mostly only voided for procedural errors or if you can prove that you were coerced into signing it. They can consider voiding it if it's grossly unfair, but 30 % of the house sale and 10 % spousal support (the normal rate is 30-ish %), if that is even true, while all other assets are 50/50 doesnt sound to me like it's grossly unfair if you consider that Ioan entered this marriage as being much richer than her. Having kids has never been a reason since kids are excluded from prenups and covered over child support.

The "primary caregiver" discussion may become more relevant for custody, but even then it doesnt really. It's very true that California gives 50/50 custody even to addicts because of nannys being there to take care, so it doesnt - so to speak - work against Alice that she has a nanny. But it also doesnt work in her favour that she has one as Ioan can do the same thing. This is also why she needs to be very careful with her bedbound argument in light of them hardly being able to afford a nanny and all the evidence out there that she has (or had) a drinking problem, it could backfire.
I'm going to be really interested to see the mental gymnastics Alice will have to go through to argue that she is sick 80% of the time therefore can't work but is able to 'be a mother for their boo boos' 100% of the time :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Alice is just a plain lazy 54 yr old who refuses to exercise and eat healthily which teaches her children nothing . At 54 she should still have her good looks maintained but instead she's unrecognisable. Those fat lips do nothing for her they need to go. Her mouth is too big (in more ways than one) for those lips they are gross. The cheek of her to criticise beautiful B. 🤐
Hey Alice jealous much ?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'd take issue with her being considered the primary caregiver, as others have noted. As for in the eyes of the law, he can prove how long Gloria and others worked for them and what they did. It's well documented they had significant help from paid caregivers and from Ioan himself. He filmed away from home but also spent significant time AT home when he couldn't find work. And if she felt hard done by, by the time the girls were born she knew he wasn't going to have a megawatt, megabucks Hollywood career. She could have asked for a postnup.

Sorry, but I think she was an adult when she signed that prenup. Kids are not meant to be a meal ticket.
Not getting the prenup revised when the kids came along was really dumb. Like people not having a will if they have dependant children or assets. Or not having a power of attorney. To anyone here that doesn't have a will - go get one.

Reactions: 13

She posted this one herself. She looks like the pap pics. Do not @ me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

She posted this one herself. She looks like the pap pics. Do not @ me.
That's filtered. Thinner face and neck than in reality.
---
Jeez, the DM are so terrible for taking such unflattering photos and then publishing them. Naughty DM tsk tsk 🙄

Then sometimes they just have to look at a person's insta and the story writes itself and the photos are there for the taking 🤷‍♀️

Exhibit A (from just over 12 months ago. It still churns my stomach reading her unhinged rants)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...lp-amazing-filter-dislikes-grooves-lines.html

View attachment 2025971
Still filtered. So in her mind, she looks better because it's still not truly what she looks like.
---
If photographers catch you out in the wild looking not so unattractive more than a half dozen times once, then the reality is that's how you look at present.

And if you have spent your days cruelly mocking your ex and his GF's looks (and both are very attractive), attacking other women on SM for their looks over the years, or regularly telling people they are actually 'jealous' of you (ridiculous), then you have opened yourself up to people in turn having an opinion about how you look.

Real talk.
Amen. + 2 million. I have never seen a grown woman go after women's looks the way she does, down in the gutter, like she's on the Jerry Springer show, showing the lowlife she is. And that extended to the way she treated Ioan, tearing down his looks in the vilest ways. She is a cruel and mean and vile person. And she calls herself the kindest person. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Not getting the prenup revised when the kids came along was really dumb. Like people not having a will if they have dependant children or assets. Or not having a power of attorney. To anyone here that doesn't have a will - go get one.
Having a power of attorney has helped my brother and I enormously when dealing with our mother’s affairs now she has Alzheimer’s. I have never understood why the Abuser didn’t revisit the prenup once their daughter’s were born. Or perhaps she thought that either his career would take off and there would be loads of money, or, and more realistically by then, that he would never escape leave her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That post that says she looks like a ”different relative” is a bit off the mark. She looks like a different SPECIES😆

Edited: I think it was actually “distant relative” (also quite fitting as most of her relatives do like to keep their distance).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
soooooo Tone the Moan did all that tweeting and the m o d s still haven’t turned up to give us all a stern talking-to?

Alright-y then 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Having a power of attorney has helped my brother and I enormously when dealing with our mother’s affairs now she has Alzheimer’s. I have never understood why the Abuser didn’t revisit the prenup once their daughter’s were born. Or perhaps she thought that either his career would take off and there would be loads of money, or, and more realistically by then, that he would never escape leave her.
Or she was just too lazy to get off her arse and sort it out.

Reactions: 10
soooooo Tone the Moan did all that tweeting and the m o d s still haven’t turned up to give us all a stern talking-to?

Alright-y then 🤷‍♀️
I'm surprised Elon hasn't bought Tattle yet. So he could shut us all down.

Tone: @elonmusk Elon. I have stage 5 kidney disease! My sister Alice Evans has been screwed over. Can you not do something about Tattle? They have no compassion, no emotion. Please help! I will follow you and try to DM you. Tony.

Was he dropped on his head as a baby?? Not a single like either, not even from Texas FM.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm surprised Elon hasn't bought Tattle yet. So he could shut us all down.

Tone: @elonmusk Elon. I have stage 5 kidney disease! My sister Alice Evans has been screwed over. Can you not do something about Tattle? They have no compassion, no emotion. Please help! I will follow you and try to DM you. Tony.

Was he dropped on his head as a baby?? Not a single like either, not even from Texas FM.
FM stands for bleeping moron? Right??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Given that Elon Musk has a low regard for women and only see them as baby makers, I doubt he will get much sympathy from that quarter!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I found this interesting from Dr Ramani, when we've seen so many people brush aside those who speak about narc abuse they are experiencing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How is she so bad at an English accent.
She is also really bad at American accents. However, Ioan is also really bad at accents and IMO has an unfortunate tendency to overact, even though he is RADA trained. He's getting too old for the leading man roles. I really hope he'll be able to break into comedic acting and develop as a character/niche actor.

Reactions: 3
The news made it to People magazine. That's higher profile than what normally gets reported.

It's also notable to see how she's represented as thanking her fans. I think the echo chamber on here tends to forget that to the general public she is still the wronged woman and yo is a no good nick even though she has a restraining order still against her.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.