Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised Elon hasn't bought Tattle yet. So he could shut us all down.

Tone: @elonmusk Elon. I have stage 5 kidney disease! My sister Alice Evans has been screwed over. Can you not do something about Tattle? They have no compassion, no emotion. Please help! I will follow you and try to DM you. Tony.

Was he dropped on his head as a baby?? Not a single like either, not even from Texas FM.
Fookin Hell... Texas Tornado Twit has swallowed Loo-Paper. In true wolf style......I'll huff n I'll puff n I'll bore ya to death 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I understand your feelings and share them to a large degree. I play 2 online games and when I first started it was very easy to spend money on them and forget about my budget. I've started watching a lot of Kdramas and it shocked me that Korea uses celebs to sell everything - even medications, which is illegal where I live, and personally I think is both immoral and dangerous. Obviously advertisements is a lucrative sideline for a lot of celebs, but it's something I personally have mixed feelings about.
Even Judi Dench is on UK TV. Advertising insurance. Nothing is sacred any more.

Reactions: 10
I'm surprised Elon hasn't bought Tattle yet. So he could shut us all down.

Tone: @elonmusk Elon. I have stage 5 kidney disease! My sister Alice Evans has been screwed over. Can you not do something about Tattle? They have no compassion, no emotion. Please help! I will follow you and try to DM you. Tony.

Was he dropped on his head as a baby?? Not a single like either, not even from Texas FM.
BIB..🤣🤣🤣
Just thought I'd check to make sure that sockbros new BFF Elon hadn't shut Tattle down for him..and quelle surprise we're still here 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The news made it to People magazine. That's higher profile than what normally gets reported.

It's also notable to see how she's represented as thanking her fans. I think the echo chamber on here tends to forget that to the general public she is still the wronged woman and yo is a no good nick even though she has a restraining order still against her.

People has about 20 articles on this divorce though (generally many about them even pre-divorce)

She did thank her fans, or how else would you report it?

I disagree that this is what the general public think. Most think she is a nutter and only people as bad as her buy the wronged women act. Even if many who figured out that she is abusive still make too many excuses for her

She is also really bad at American accents. However, Ioan is also really bad at accents and IMO has an unfortunate tendency to overact, even though he is RADA trained. He's getting too old for the leading man roles. I really hope he'll be able to break into comedic acting and develop as a character/niche actor.
He can easily play lead roles for another decade tbh.

It will become a issue though when he cant because he is clearly not a character actor, so good support roles will be tough for him

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Thread title: Alice and her sickofans are massive cunts not bleeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don't get the whole filter thing with Alice. It's not like she is an influencer and into selling or promoting things. She is an actress, whose job is to be photographed and filmed live. If you compare someone like Jennifer Coolidge and someone like Alice, it is clear Alice hasn't got the chops or grit. Done well, acting requires a lack of vanity and courage to bare yourself and lose yourself in another character. Alice just does't have that capability. And quite frankly, Alice's lips are just ridiculous on camera. What is Alice going to do to stop being seen as she is at the Vampire Diaries convention - wear a huge hat, ginormous scarf, billowing coat and cartoon glasses?
---
Big Al was tagged in this on insta 👀👀
Interesting that if she is not found factually innocent she will have charges on her record. That will make finding a rental hard (unless her dear friend Brianna want to pony up a free rental :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That post that says she looks like a ”different relative” is a bit off the mark. She looks like a different SPECIES😆

Edited: I think it was actually “distant relative” (also quite fitting as most of her relatives do like to keep their distance).
Hahaha yes species is the operative word here!
Everbody keeps their distance from big Al cept Tone who needs her money/kidney take your pick 🤐

Needs must eh Tone!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The news made it to People magazine. That's higher profile than what normally gets reported.

It's also notable to see how she's represented as thanking her fans. I think the echo chamber on here tends to forget that to the general public she is still the wronged woman and yo is a no good nick even though she has a restraining order still against her.

Alice right now:

8785F552-AD2B-4B9E-B6D6-5D1CF1C17880.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alice is just a plain lazy 54 yr old who refuses to exercise and eat healthily which teaches her children nothing . At 54 she should still have her good looks maintained but instead she's unrecognisable. Those fat lips do nothing for her they need to go. Her mouth is too big (in more ways than one) for those lips they are gross. The cheek of her to criticise beautiful B. 🤐
Hey Alice jealous much ?
Kyra Sedgwick. 57. Two children.
Screenshot_20230313-192847.png

---
Thread title: Alice and her sickofans are massive cunts not bleeps.
I got this Mum. 😘
Screenshot_20230313-200925.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s just shouting into the abyss, over and over. Nobody is responding to him. It’s tragic and he’s clearly not very well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Having a power of attorney has helped my brother and I enormously when dealing with our mother’s affairs now she has Alzheimer’s. I have never understood why the Abuser didn’t revisit the prenup once their daughter’s were born. Or perhaps she thought that either his career would take off and there would be loads of money, or, and more realistically by then, that he would never escape leave her.
We are just going through setting up Enduring POA. It's just smart. And we review our wills and prenups regularly. I know it's not the most romantic but I feel empowered and in control. Alice has her head in the sand. As you say, she never believed he would actually leave. More fool her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How the hell am I blocked on his Twitter?? Not that it matters. He probably blocked me ages ago and I didn’t even notice but it’s just confusing! I never tweet except to contact customer service in companies if I need to! Maybe because I follow Andrea?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tones having another meltdown. He’s even double dared us 🤣
I can tell you straight up, Tone is as much on NZ time as Becky with the Fake Hair is on NZ time hanging out at Bunnings hating on Tattle for talking about her fake profile pic and complaining to Google. Seriously, these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.