Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"He" really is unintentional comedy. Very little reaction so he has to reply to himself lol

Tone: Replying to @TonyEva
BTW SCUM! I can!!!

It reminds me of Alice and her ever changing name on IMDB. She LOVED fighting with IG fans back in the day (even with IG still in her bed).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"He" really is unintentional comedy. Very little reaction so he has to reply to himself lol

BTW SCUM! I can!!!

It reminds me of Alice and her ever changing name on IMDB. She LOVED fighting with IG fans back in the day (even with IG still in her bed).
Every time you mention the IMDB boards it blows my mind that she’s been doing this for 20 years.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

BTW SCUM! I can!!!

They are comedy gold !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched the movie “Aftersun” .
completely blew my mind. I had to watch a YouTube explanation of movie to make sure I got most of it, which weirdly I did. It’s about an 11 year old girls perception of her fathers life while on holiday with him and then again when she is older looking back and understanding what he was going through. Made me think of Ioan and the girls and how hopefully one day they too will look back and see what was going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Alice fans are sometimes so funny
ThnmJiL.png

I mean I'm not into look-shaming, but the Alice on IG is not the real Alice LMAO
cmcewiC.png

And trust me, minions. Ioan would LOVE if he would mean nothing to Alice anymore and she would leave him the hell alone. You know, people that get Restraining Orders want exactly this.

It truly is something how they reverse victim and offender. It's Alice whose true colours have come out and it's Ioan who realized that she is not the person he thought she was 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Getting angry, aggressive and abusive towards women sure comes natural to him. I just hope her parents are keeping her safe and as far away as possible. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have this feeling that she knew the pre nup was valid and in force and she knew the marriage was rocky and has infact been stashing money for years. Maybe even back since the pre nup was signed. I just have an inkling she was actually prepared for this and has shite loads hidden.
Good point!!

Transcripts tell us she was shopping for a new dad for the girls after all 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Good point!!

Transcripts tell us she was shopping for a new dad for the girls after all 😡
It was likely a threat to coerce Ioan into accepting her abusive behavior (she seemed to be upset based on context about him not approving of her abusive messages towards other people on Social media or the parking lot incident). My mom was pulling the same tit on my father (they were both terrible btw), just to later tell me that "sometimes you have to push some buttons to get what you want" :rolleyes:

I personally dont think that she knew that the marriage will end, she was convinced that Ioan will accept her abusive behavior just for the sake of the kids and his image. And the fact that he was pacifying her most of the time (which she is using as proof that Ioan loved her till the end LOL) will have made her more convinced of it.

While I'm sure Alice didnt love him for a very long time (maybe even never) I dont believe that she was shopping for a new boyfriend. Much as she sees him as a loser for her ego he was perfect (the combo of a mildly successful, well-liked, attractive, very patient and caring man is not that easy to find), until he started fighting back at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She was so attractive in the past, when did she morph in to how she looks now. Its so sad. I know ageing and weight gain happen to us all but her husband has stayed in good shape.

Reactions: 7
It was likely a threat to coerce Ioan into accepting her abusive behavior (she seemed to be upset based on context about him not approving of her abusive messages towards other people on Social media or the parking lot incident). My mom was pulling the same tit on my father (they were both terrible btw), just to later tell me that "sometimes you have to push some buttons to get what you want" :rolleyes:

I personally dont think that she knew that the marriage will end, she was convinced that Ioan will accept her abusive behavior just for the sake of the kids and his image. And the fact that he was pacifying her most of the time (which she is using as proof that Ioan loved her till the end LOL) will have made her more convinced of it.

While I'm sure Alice didnt love him for a very long time (maybe even never) I dont believe that she was shopping for a new boyfriend. Much as she sees him as a loser for her ego he was perfect (the combo of a mildly successful, well-liked, attractive, very patient and caring man is not that easy to find), until he started fighting back at least.
Welp is, again, correct.
Malice was using threats to pull him into line and overestimated herself and underestimated Ioan.
Welp, I’m so sorry that your parents had such an unhealthy dynamic. It’s not fair. And thank you for sharing that with us. Threats of abandonment are the lowest form of human expression.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Alice fans are sometimes so funny
View attachment 2027316
I mean I'm not into look-shaming, but the Alice on IG is not the real Alice LMAO
View attachment 2027317
And trust me, minions. Ioan would LOVE if he would mean nothing to Alice anymore and she would leave him the hell alone. You know, people that get Restraining Orders want exactly this.

It truly is something how they reverse victim and offender. It's Alice whose true colours have come out and it's Ioan who realized that she is not the person he thought she was 🤣
I know you said you’re not look shaming, but when someone is vile on the inside, it begins to show on the outside. And you are well within your rights to comment on her looks as she does it to literally everyone else. She makes fun of Bianca’s teeth, her hair, her glasses, her chin (at least she only has the one) ect. God forbid we don’t worship the bottle blonde, bad lip injected, poorly made up terror of a woman who is ableist, racist (remember her saying a Korean woman “you’re my favourite korean!”) and a pathological lying narcissist. I will happily state that she is physically hideous and you may quote me on it.
---
thread title suggestion:
alice is abusive so ioan is elusive, tony needs to cut down on the Twitter usage

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I know you said you’re not look shaming, but when someone is vile on the inside, it begins to show on the outside. And you are well within your rights to comment on her looks as she does it to literally everyone else. She makes fun of Bianca’s teeth, her hair, her glasses, her chin (at least she only has the one) ect. God forbid we don’t worship the bottle blonde, bad lip injected, poorly made up terror of a woman who is ableist, racist (remember her saying a Korean woman “you’re my favourite korean!”) and a pathological lying narcissist. I will happily state that she is physically hideous and you may quote me on it.
---
thread title suggestion:
alice is abusive so ioan is elusive, tony needs to cut down on the Twitter usage
She also made fun of Bianca's nose (which is rich, because she's had at least two nose jobs), and the size of Ioan's forehead and the shape of his eyes.

It's bizarre and juvenile. And people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones... I really think she thinks she still looks like she did when she was 25-30.
---
How do we know she facetuned the girls on her latest IG pic of them? They look pretty natural to me.
Ella's eyes look to have been edited for sure. I'm not sure what else has been done.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t want to reveal my source but I’ve managed to get hold of Tiny Tony’s short list of Welp suspects, based on his reasoning and superior intellect.

it is ….
Ioan
Bianca
Ioans mum
Emma
Maybe Bianca

• Haha
Reactions: 37
5 years ago she was on good morning britain talking to piers morgan about Weinstein. She sounded a bit crazy back then too and a bit manic but she looked gorgeous. Maybe she was just working out more then but woah what a difference to how she is now...

Also in the interview she refers to Ioan as her boyfriend but surely they were married back then.

Reactions: 5
Just had a look on her Instagram feed - that picture of her and Chrissie Iley is gold. Two sozzled old birds :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.