Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, Tone’s tweets…seriously is Rachel really married to a man like that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How the hell am I blocked on his Twitter?? Not that it matters. He probably blocked me ages ago and I didn’t even notice but it’s just confusing! I never tweet except to contact customer service in companies if I need to! Maybe because I follow Andrea?
She/he’s blocked anyone & everyone who follows an anti Alice account… that might explain it!
---
I can tell you straight up, Tone is as much on NZ time as Becky with the Fake Hair is on NZ time hanging out at Bunnings hating on Tattle for talking about her fake profile pic and complaining to Google. Seriously, these people.
WTF!!! … Off to Twitter y’all!!! 🏃🏼‍♀️… Laters!… 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I like how they have a short list for me and dont want to accuse the wrong person. they've accused about 20 people of being me already LOL

he clearly tries to get people to interact with him ("trolls take on me!") in order to play the victim. it runs through the family. I do like the fan urging to not feed trolls. Like Alice hes the troll that desperately tries to get fed.

Gotta love how he makes threats of violence and dedicates a love song to us LOL

the war metaphoric on a divorce with abused kids remains incredibly sad.

I repeat: I dont get the vibe from Team Alice that things are going as well as they try to make her dumbo fans believe
Screenshot_20230314-084212_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230314_082054.jpg

Screenshot_20230314-080645_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-080830_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-080905_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-081000_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-081124_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-081145_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-081246_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-081308_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-082136_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230314-083728_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230314_083916.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-083945_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
We are just going through setting up Enduring POA. It's just smart. And we review our wills and prenups regularly. I know it's not the most romantic but I feel empowered and in control. Alice has her head in the sand. As you say, she never believed he would actually leave. More fool her.
I have this feeling that she knew the pre nup was valid and in force and she knew the marriage was rocky and has infact been stashing money for years. Maybe even back since the pre nup was signed. I just have an inkling she was actually prepared for this and has shite loads hidden.

Reactions: 22
Is he threatening us and trying to doxx Welp? What an absolute hole. He’s just so pathetic. It’s actually quite sad how she manipulates a very clearly inadequate man. If it even is him using that account.

Also the other one clearly editing tattles to remove bleep for bleep. That just shows the levels you stoop to that you edited what was actually put on here. What a bunch of inadequates.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I like how they have a short list for me and dont want to accuse the wrong person. they've accused about 20 people of being me already LOL

he clearly tries to get people to interact with him ("trolls take on me!") in order to play the victim. it runs through the family. I do like the fan urging to not feed trolls. Like Alice hes the troll that desperately tries to get fed.

I repeat: I dont get the vibe from Team Alice that things are going as well as they try to make her dumbo fans believe
Double dare 🤣🤣🤣
What an absolute knob! He can dish it out, can't take it.
I feel a trip to Bristol coming on, Tphoney, I'll meet you by the massive knob (pun intended) that you drove into...see you soon 🤣
---
not sure I’ve been double dared since I was 8, and this my dears is the mental age we’re dealing with here!
He is an absolute bellend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Pretty sure the other day Tone said he definitely knew who Welp was. And now he's saying they have a shortlist as to who Welp is? Looks like lying runs in this family.

Also, isn't doxxing illegal in the UK?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s just shouting into the abyss, over and over. Nobody is responding to him. It’s tragic and he’s clearly not very well.
B***y with the bad hair is - calling the turds out for critizing Alice's looks and features - has she missed all the nasty comments Alice has made about other people's appearance - saggy vagina eyes, people's noses, horse teeth, the list is endless - how can they be such hypocrites and think it's perfectly acceptable for her to be vile to other people but can't take it when it's back up her ?
---
Oh wow, Tone’s tweets…seriously is Rachel really married to a man like that?
I can tell you one thing - if my husband was on twitter calling people 'sweet (name)' and creeping over these women, I'd be wearing his bollocks as earrings !
---
not sure I’ve been double dared since I was 8, and this my dears is the mental age we’re dealing with here!
Well I triple dare you - so there Tone ! It's like his threats about meeting him face to face, one breath he's bleating to Elon Musk that he's stage 5 kidney disease and the next he wants a punch up down a dark alley.
---
Somebody's actually replied ' What have I missed???? Has Elon Musk responded yet? '. Tone's going to be fuming because Gary Lineker has just tweeted Elon and I imagine he'll be bumped up the list :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She is also really bad at American accents. However, Ioan is also really bad at accents and IMO has an unfortunate tendency to overact, even though he is RADA trained. He's getting too old for the leading man roles. I really hope he'll be able to break into comedic acting and develop as a character/niche actor.
I disagree about "getting too old" - he's 49, for Pete's sake! - for leading man roles. And I've only noticed some overacting in certain episodes of Harrow. I attribute overacting more to the director. If the director tells the actor he wants campy, the actor gives him campy. Superstars like Cruise, Pitt & Co. might get away with arguing with the director, but I'd say a working actor like Ioan wouldn't go there if he wants to continue to get work. Prime example: AE.
He can easily play lead roles for another decade tbh.

It will become a issue though when he cant because he is clearly not a character actor, so good support roles will be tough for him
I also disagree about him not having the potential as a character actor. He has certainly shown a wide range, be it the period piece hero, the "Liar" creep, the eccentric gentleman Henry Morgen, the scruffy Daniel Harrow, the coward in "San Andreas", etc. And he has done a number of supporting roles, including in a Dwayne Johnson blockbuster and for major directors.

I do hope that Ioan is remaining open to working abroad. Considering how his children are treating him, I don't see why he should put his career on hold until he has become completely obsolete in a super competitive field of work. If all he gets from them is walk-outs and cancellations, he could just as well be working in the UK or elsewhere for a few weeks and keeping in touch via Facetime.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tone is as much on NZ time as Becky with the Fake Hair is on NZ time hanging out at Bunnings hating on Tattle for talking about her fake profile pic and complaining to Google.
Has "Tone" given Becky his password too? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s just say this is indeed the real Tone ranting throughout every night. He has stage 5 kidney disease (as stated by himself on a public website,) so he needs dialysis for the rest of his life or a transplant. Very serious. People with kidney disease can experience altered mental status (depression/anxiety/ anger/ even hallucinations.) This is because of the toxins that can build up and effect the brain. For people who can’t sleep (very common) they recommend not taking long naps in the day time, stay off all electronic devices at least an hour before bed. Have a calm and stress free environment as much as you can So you can try to sleep at night, as it’s night time that your body can rest and help get rid of those toxin build ups.

Tone is doing the opposite of this and ranting on night after night seemingly obsessed with TROLLS to the extent he actively goes ‘fishing’ for them! This would not be great mentally for someone without Kidney disease never mind someone with it.

So, my question is why has his beloved sister not advised him to calm it for his own health? Why hasn’t his wife turned off the wifi in desperation and told him NO MORE?

I had a family member who was on dialysis and there is no way they could have carried on like this (nor would they have wanted to) without serious consequences to their mental and physical health which they could ill afford to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m laughing so much at these idiots saying “butt hurt” is a homophobic term used by the American right 🤣🤣🤣 What in the duck are they talking about. As if straight people don’t have butts? Or use them for sex? Come on now. I’m sure they could find some homophobes using the term, but it derives from the idea of a kid being spanked not anal sex. Anyway, I’m sure that’s an etymology lesson no one needed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I disagree about "getting too old" - he's 49, for Pete's sake! - for leading man roles. And I've only noticed some overacting in certain episodes of Harrow. I attribute overacting more to the director. If the director tells the actor he wants campy, the actor gives him campy. Superstars like Cruise, Pitt & Co. might get away with arguing with the director, but I'd say a working actor like Ioan wouldn't go there if he wants to continue to get work. Prime example: AE.

I also disagree about him not having the potential as a character actor. He has certainly shown a wide range, be it the period piece hero, the "Liar" creep, the eccentric gentleman Henry Morgen, the scruffy Daniel Harrow, the coward in "San Andreas", etc. And he has done a number of supporting roles, including in a Dwayne Johnson blockbuster and for major directors.

I do hope that Ioan is remaining open to working abroad. Considering how his children are treating him, I don't see why he should put his career on hold until he has become completely obsolete in a super competitive field of work. If all he gets from them is walk-outs and cancellations, he could just as well be working in the UK or elsewhere for a few weeks and keeping in touch via Facetime.

MOO.
I recently rewatched Hornblower and he was absolutely amazing. I remember thinking what the hell happened. He had so much promise until he encountered that bloody fish wife. I just hope he can get that back. Watching Harrow I think he was suffering huge anxiety he looked awful imo. When you see him now he looks 100% healthier and I put that down to his change of lifestyle and circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.