Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay, they definitely love me, I didnt even post the message in question xD

he tweeted "libel" btw, for what lol
View attachment 2024514
View attachment 2024512View attachment 2024513View attachment 2024515
Loopy cannot handle a real man? No surprises here
View attachment 2024516
there is exactly a 0 % chance that Ioan will ever regret leaving his abuser

he did not cheat on his kids (lol), and his wife was going nutty before he showed his girlfriend (as if that is a valid excuse). the cheating is still completely unproven

If Alice's reaction, that triggered a permanent Restraining Order, is mildly compared to other women our society has serious issues. Not to mention that Alice's toxic pattern was not triggered by the divorce, she has always been rotten.
View attachment 2024517
Oh God, so now Tone's as addicted to Tattle as Alice is? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let's. I'll start. With Helen Mirren, 23 years Malice's senior. No further comment your honour.
Halle Berry...56
Angela Bassett...64 (surely not!!)
Sandra Oh...51.
All at the Oscars last night and all looking fabulous. Or what about Jamie Lee Curtis, who is now 64 and who has just won her first Oscar? There is life after 50, we don't all fall apart just because we're getting older!

Btw, what has Elon got to do with Tattle? 🥴
Btw 2: Should *anyone* need to contact a Brizzle MP, you can find their details here...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think Tone likes that Welp digs up cute pics of the “Fantastic 2” and also comments they are cute. I feel some jealousy rising.
"Tone" has mixed feelings. He hates the loved up pics but is desperate to get info on them all the same.
---
Alice will cancel out on the con the day before. Bet on it.
There might be a sick child involved lol. I think she will go though.

Reactions: 8
This is quite the rant

Are they suggesting that the paps photoshop her features? XD
View attachment 2024920

Over-invested abuse apologists complaining about people being invested to call out a abusers crimes and lies, you couldnt make this up

PS: the way they think googling opening hours of a well known outlet is some big task LOL
View attachment 2024944

Reading comprehension runs through family here: no one here said that but rightly pointed out that the fan he was responding to seems to think that Alice and the SIL are related since they point out Alice having her beauty from them lol
View attachment 2024923

it was obvious that this was filtered and it's especially sad since unlike their mother they look unfiltered better

funny enough the producers of Liar didnt approached him at first because they didnt know that a actor like him is available for this stuff. Moving to LA has done so much bad to his career in hindsight
Woah! Alice Tone really has his knickers in a knot over those loved up photos of Ioan and Bianca.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The motion coming up 25th April, is that for the court to decide whether she is declared factually innocent?

Reactions: 2
The motion coming up 25th April, is that for the court to decide whether she is declared factually innocent?
I think so.

Can anyone explain the part in the DM article that had a judge or someone say that it would open the LAPD (or the DA office?) open to civil litigation or liability?

Reactions: 2
The issue about this "primary caregiver" discussion is that it's very irrelevant. I dont know how it's in the UK since they tend to throw prenups out (and this thread tends to use too much the UK law on a case that is in California), but prenups are in California mostly only voided for procedural errors or if you can prove that you were coerced into signing it. They can consider voiding it if it's grossly unfair, but 30 % of the house sale and 10 % spousal support (the normal rate is 30-ish %), if that is even true, while all other assets are 50/50 doesnt sound to me like it's grossly unfair if you consider that Ioan entered this marriage as being much richer than her. Having kids has never been a reason since kids are excluded from prenups and covered over child support.

The "primary caregiver" discussion may become more relevant for custody, but even then it doesnt really. It's very true that California gives 50/50 custody even to addicts because of nannys being there to take care, so it doesnt - so to speak - work against Alice that she has a nanny. But it also doesnt work in her favour that she has one as Ioan can do the same thing. This is also why she needs to be very careful with her bedbound argument in light of them hardly being able to afford a nanny and all the evidence out there that she has (or had) a drinking problem, it could backfire.
Kids are also getting older now so courts tend to be lax on what is neglectful. Lying in bed all day with a toddler CPS would be straight round. Doing it with a tween and teen is definitely more of a grey area. I know Social services here are more lenient with neglect and older kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think so.

Can anyone explain the part in the DM article that had a judge or someone say that it would open the LAPD (or the DA office?) open to civil litigation or liability?
She could, if found factually innocent, sue for malicious prosecution. So I think that's what the judge/commissioner was referring to. Not sure she would have much of a case, or the funds to pursue that kind of lawsuit, but it's a possibility.

Otherwise, being declared factually innocent means her record would be expunged, basically, as it means that legally you have not committed a criminal act. In order to prove her factual innocence, Alice would have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there was no basis for her arrest. I don't think she can actually prove that, as there must have been probable cause (a basis for her arrest) for the charges to have been filed. The fact they were dismissed may not negate that.

Reactions: 25
A lot of these online games are getting celebs to advertise for them lately. I can't remember the names of the games, but Kris Jenner was one of the first ones I noticed advertising them. Royal Match uses some celeb advertisers. It seems to be the trend now. So it's actually a good sign Ioan is doing this - he's getting work, getting paid, getting his name and face out there, and a lot of other celebs are doing it too, so nothing to be embarrassed about.
ok, embarrassing is the wrong word, but I still think it's immoral tbh. A free game without ads having a seemingly large marketing budget implies that they either make a lot of money over using the users data or by a game that is contructed for dedicated (addicted) players to waste real money on it in order to progress. my Airline Manager Tycoon Game has that too, they give you the option to progress quicker by watching a couple of ads but only a couple of times per day, after a while you either have to wait several hours to make the next move or pay real money to get the items that can speed up the process. In my case this actually works fine as I dont waste much time on this game by being forced to wait for the next move, but somebody that is addicted will quickly waste a ton of money. And these games like the one Ioan promotes are mostly played by the most vulnerable, i.e. kids or elderly people.

In no way I'm criticising Ioan for this. He is in a desperate situation (and this is why I find it ridiculous that Alice says she makes no ads for things she doesnt like herself, she is not in a situation to chose this). I'm more critical of the celebs that are already very rich and should rather spend their time promoting the fight against game addiction rather than to cash money from it. I'm sure Ioan wouldn't do this if he wouldnt be in desperate need of money in order to provide for the kids (he himself is somewhat safe given that his partner is actually financially supporting him)

I think so.

Alice could argue that the police had no right to arrest her etc. etc. It's obviously nonsense as they had clearly good reasons (I mean we all saw her tweets) to do it, but it's a possibility.

It's very unlikely that she will get declared as "factually innocent" as clearly there was evidence.

Reactions: 17
She could, if found factually innocent, sue for malicious prosecution. So I think that's what the judge/commissioner was referring to. Not sure she would have much of a case, or the funds to pursue that kind of lawsuit, but it's a possibility.

Otherwise, being declared factually innocent means her record would be expunged, basically, as it means that legally you have not committed a criminal act. In order to prove her factual innocence, Alice would have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there was no basis for her arrest. I don't think she can actually prove that, as there must have been probable cause (a basis for her arrest) for the charges to have been filed. The fact they were dismissed may not negate that.
Thank you for breaking it down. I know there's no "typical" for abusers but do people arrested for DVRO or similar crimes usually request the factually innocent pathway?

I imagine she wants to because it would impact her record and custody, but is something like that just par for the course?

edited to add - I just am curious if this is another time diversionary tactic to slow down the custody and divorce or it would have no real impact in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Halle Berry...56
Angela Bassett...64 (surely not!!)
Sandra Oh...51.
All at the Oscars last night and all looking fabulous. Or what about Jamie Lee Curtis, who is now 64 and who has just won her first Oscar? There is life after 50, we don't all fall apart just because we're getting older!

Btw, what has Elon got to do with Tattle? 🥴
Btw 2: Should *anyone* need to contact a Brizzle MP, you can find their details here...
Elon has nothing to do with Tattle but EVERYTHING to do with the site that Moany Tony and his sister spout their abuse on !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's telling, is it not, that while the heavily filtered side of the personality is claiming everything is going well, the other side is suddenly, inexplicably raging against Tattle. Why would they be bothered if everything is supposedly fine with charges dropped? (Rhetorical question)
Could it be that IG's team have raised the issue of the video of IG and Ella? Which he probably wouldn't have known about if not for Tattle?

Reactions: 15
ok, embarrassing is the wrong word, but I still think it's immoral tbh. A free game without ads having a seemingly large marketing budget implies that they either make a lot of money over using the users data or by a game that is contructed for dedicated (addicted) players to waste real money on it in order to progress. my Airline Manager Tycoon Game has that too, they give you the option to progress quicker by watching a couple of ads but only a couple of times per day, after a while you either have to wait several hours to make the next move or pay real money to get the items that can speed up the process. In my case this actually works fine as I dont waste much time on this game by being forced to wait for the next move, but somebody that is addicted will quickly waste a ton of money. And these games like the one Ioan promotes are mostly played by the most vulnerable, i.e. kids or elderly people.

In no way I'm criticising Ioan for this. He is in a desperate situation (and this is why I find it ridiculous that Alice says she makes no ads for things she doesnt like herself, she is not in a situation to chose this). I'm more critical of the celebs that are already very rich and should rather spend their time promoting the fight against game addiction rather than to cash money from it. I'm sure Ioan wouldn't do this if he wouldnt be in desperate need of money in order to provide for the kids (he himself is somewhat safe given that his partner is actually financially supporting him)

Alice could argue that the police had no right to arrest her etc. etc. It's obviously nonsense as they had clearly good reasons (I mean we all saw her tweets) to do it, but it's a possibility.

It's very unlikely that she will get declared as "factually innocent" as clearly there was evidence.
I understand your feelings and share them to a large degree. I play 2 online games and when I first started it was very easy to spend money on them and forget about my budget. I've started watching a lot of Kdramas and it shocked me that Korea uses celebs to sell everything - even medications, which is illegal where I live, and personally I think is both immoral and dangerous. Obviously advertisements is a lucrative sideline for a lot of celebs, but it's something I personally have mixed feelings about.

Reactions: 10
Poor Tony just can't function without his daily dose of tattle, his faux anger. He absolutely loves the attention really!
He posted that pic of Rach and his MiL knowing Tattle would comment on it. Then 'he' goes off on one! Fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thank you for breaking it down. I know there's no "typical" for abusers but do people arrested for DVRO or similar crimes usually request the factually innocent pathway?

I imagine she wants to because it would impact her record and custody, but is something like that just par for the course?
yes, it is common and recommended to try as it basically destroys all your arrest records (I believe they currently would show up on background checks).

But again, I think it's pretty difficult given that her case is based on social media messages and her RO is about Social media in parts, and she says in those messages that she is going to break her RO. Of course it's a justified cause to arrest and charge her. That they didnt went ahead with the prosecution can have many other reasons.

In itself it shouldnt have impact on custody, but again, on background check. Though I can imagine her using being "factually innocent" as proof that the DVRO has caused emotional stress even after she supposedly cleaned up her act, but neither will that have relevance, and Ioan can still use all the Social Media posts as proof that Alice is talking badly of him where the kids can see it (big no no btw)

I still think she largely wants it to post it on twitter and pin it like she did with her "no crime" police card.

I actually wonder if Alice's lawyer wanted a speedy motion for this because technically speaking the prosecution is usually asked to show what reasons they had to arrest her, and this would have worked against Alice. I wonder if the judge rescheduled so that the prosecution gets to give input too. The fact that the judge said "The county does not want us to rule on issues like this by the seat of our pants." strongly implies it to me that her lawyer wanted the judge to sign off the motion without input from the other party.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I do wonder if Ioan is held back by Bianca here as she seems to live the same Hollywood dream as they did 20 years ago and obviously no matter what Alice does it will be the opposite of Ioan just to screw him and cause no movements.
Bianca would have to get a visa to live in the UK too. Not impossible, but IG has to divorce and sell the house before any movement is possible.

It's also quite possible Alice would refuse to return to the UK if she knew that's what IG wanted. :mad: A move suits him and the kids better than her really. He still has family and she is mostly estranged from them. The kids would benefit from having a wider family but AE wants to keep them isolated in Casa Shithole.

Reactions: 17
Presumably it's others peoples' taxes paying for Alice to pursue this factually innocent thing?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He's having a huge tantie, isn't he? Luckily he's put himself down for a nap.
LMAO

Tone: Welp Me ! WELP ! WELP! Who am I? You don't even know yourself WELP! Wait.....wait!

You are Alice fucko!

Tone: TAKE DOWN TATTLELIFE! PLEASE RT!

Not this again. Gimme $500 Tone and I will doxx myself. Is that still the deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.