Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barre19

Chatty Member
Why always Ebay for cosmetics? I don't get it. There's so many alternatives, with free delivery, and better selection. I even loaded up on Hada Labo yesterday from a local drugstore.
Also, why *so much* makeup?! Her eBay purchases don’t come off like she’s thrifty and is replacing her supplies as she needs to from the cheapest place. She’s buying fairly high-end (albeit discounted) stuff on what seems a weekly basis. Unless she got a job as a makeup artist, I don’t see any reasonable explanation for this from a woman who claims to be broke.

(Apart from, of course, what we all know - she’s added shopping to her long list of addictions and is trying desperately to fill the gaping hole where her soul should be)

Reactions: 32

Fuzzy Slippers

The insta of Ella is filtered. It is obvious, if you look at her eyes. WHY does she feel need to filter her kids. Ugh

• Sick
  • Sad

Ninas purse

VIP Member
If that is Alice who is 'dis? 🤔View attachment 2021935

I'm not just being a mean girl or bashing anyone who has put on weight looks. The women in my family are cursed with "the gut."
But the only thing Alice understands is mocking of looks. The things she has said about B and I...

So yeah - she brings out my mean girl and I am mocking her looks. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Damn! Did she think the paps were going to filter her pictures. That's the money shot right there after she posted that filtered picture the day before. She looks more like 74 instead of 54. It's almost sad, but she has the face she deserves. Inner ugly spilling out.

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Agree, he gets only respect from me. Like Andy Dufresne, he's crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side. He's clearly happy now and I doubt he's paying much attention to the human garbage that feeds off Al.
True story. I reanacted that Andy scene in the pouring rain the day I got my divorce. 😂
Screenshot_20230312-142825.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Ametrine who is in a winning streak!

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...alice-its-time-for-a-burkhart-to-heart.37673/

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images, please put these behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
  • Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.
Thanks @SusieTCones!

I’m going to attempt a hat trick and try really hard this thread to get a turd - er, I mean third thread title in a row!

• Haha
  • Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
We’d never even heard of Tattle before Alice started harping on about it. Does she have shares in it or what?

Anyhoo, HELLO again good people of Twitter. 👋🏼 This is one of the most polite and civilised threads on Tattle. Welcome aboard. MOOOOO! MOOOO! 🐮
I’m not sure I’m doing that right?

If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the word ‘cunt’ echoing around but we are not mean; we just comment on Alice and her SM circus. Some people on Twitter make up stories about us, they say that we say horrible things etc. Some might even get aggressive and paranoid about it, like they’re having some kind of, withdrawal, come-down or episode. We don’t engage with them, obviously they’re a bit unwell in more ways than one.

Anyway have a look around you’ll soon see none of what was said is true. This thread is really quite pleasant.

I’m sorry tattle registration is still closed (for now). Have a read of the wiki at the top of the thread for the ‘best of’ Alice moments. You can hit ‘most liked posts’ at the top of each thread to get the highlights of the tattle commentary since the Alice circus started.

Check back soon to see if registration is open. It’s more fun watching her circus with company. 🤗 night night now, nighty night, sleep tight. I’m off to bed now… night all, I’m really going this time, goodnight Xx

• Haha
  • Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Looking at the jeans and dress pix of mAlice reminds me that I used to dress my Barbies like that and thought she looked great in them ♥

Of course that was around 1971 and I was a child with no fashion sense 🤭
I'm keeping veeeerrrry quiet about this jeans-under-dresses debate because I definitely used to dress like this in the early 2000s :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
she (and her psychos) is doing this already for whenever Bianca posts him (despite claiming to have moved on, clearly threatened to break up with him before he did and thus shouldnt be bothered etc.). So it's pretty interesting that Alice and her psychos dont apply the same logic to Alice's posts about the kids given that Ioan who actually wants and is deprieved of his kids
What I can never get my head around is that if Ioan (and all her followers' exes) were these dreadful narcissists, then why on earth aren't they relieved they're out of the relationship? Why do they still spend their every waking moment furious that this horrible person left them? Or...were they not actually narcissists at all, perhaps, and it's just a handy buzzword to throw around to make you look like the victim.

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Considering how she really looks like the filter game is strong for this one
View attachment 2021888
View attachment 2021889View attachment 2021891
View attachment 2021893
"me and the girls are good" - says while probably preventing another visitation
If that is Alice who is 'dis? 🤔
Screenshot_20230311-221241.png

I'm not just being a mean girl or bashing anyone who has put on weight looks. The women in my family are cursed with "the gut."
But the only thing Alice understands is mocking of looks. The things she has said about B and I...

So yeah - she brings out my mean girl and I am mocking her looks. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I'm so glad Bianca has taught Alice some manners and Alice now thanks people for their kindness 🤭
I see you Alice 👀
So transparent 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
National History Museum today it seems
Screenshot_20230312_193243_Instagram.jpg

I like those little cultural trips they seem to do every sunday. If Alice wasnt a POS this is what the kids could have had

That bitch will never actually agree to leave that house when it comes down to it. As we’ve seen over these past few days she seems to escape any punishment or come back, for her actions. I won’t hold my breath to see her get what should be trundling down the tracks towards her, her just desserts.
the house sale will happen. but of course she will stall it forever

• Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Oh my. I've not really looked at her Pinterest before. It surfs between ridiculous for fashion and just very immature for all those quotes. They sound like something written by a teen without any real life experience.
Yeah, the quotes are the kind of thing I'd have found oh so meaningful when I was 18 and had no clue, and was lying on my bed listening to 'Everybody Hurts' on repeat. At the age of 55? In the words of Sister Michael from Derry Girls, "You might want to think about wising up."

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Didn't rubber gob pretend she was good friends of Bianca and was doubly betrayed ? Or did I pluck that out of nowhere ( it has been known lol)
no, the papers made wrongly that connection because just hours before this she made this unrelated post
Screenshot_20230304_220743_Instagram.jpg

She did claim in one tweet that Bianca had met the family on the set in S1 and shaked their hands, but that was imo her wild fantasy attempting to make it sound dramatic

• Wow
  • Heart

dich65

In answer to someone's question in the last thread, Rachel was 20/21 depending on her birthday, when she attended Alice's wedding. Tony was about 37, assuming he was born in 1970.
---
I see KellyAnne Conway has announced her divorce. Her daughter is an example of how messed up kids can become by the antics of parent, in this case by both of them. Alice is definitely failing her children.

Last edited:
  • Wow

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Al wanted to make Yo's life miserable but photos of him clearly happy and besotted with Bee show otherwise. Go on, rage a bit more Al, after over two years, you couldn't possibly look any worse :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 31

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Just putting this out there to quantify my statement that I believe Ioan doesn’t look at Alice’s SM. My divorce (through the High Court in Edinburgh) was drawn out over more than two years and involved coercive control. I blocked my ex on all SM platforms and contact between us was only via email. A graduate associated with my lawyer’s firm monitored my ex’s SM and LinkedIn profile. So I saw nothing but was gently alerted if there was an issue. That may not be the case here, I just doubt given his representation that Ioan actively looks at Alice’s posts (because it hurts and it’s like throwing yourself to the wolves). Only based on my experience and perhaps not how Ioan is handling things. But if I was Alice, I wouldn’t assume a provocative post is a slam dunk.
100% agree. Al stalks YoBee on SM with obsession and thinks they do the same. In reality they are just living life while someone else is doing the 'admin'

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Loopy thinks kids should dictate how parents parent them. Wow.

"Ive experienced worse" - yes, like Ioan saying "thank you"

Also Alice was going nutty on him before there was any pushback from "the internet" and months before Bianca. In fact she abused him pre-seperation even.Facts are not his strong point clearly. But yelling DARVO and "Alice will be vindicated" clearly is
Screenshot_20230311_202432_Twitter.jpg

To all of Alice's fans:

You know who else the Los Angeles criminal justice said was innocent

OJ Simpson
and the criminal justice has not even declared her of innocent. in fact on August 2 they ruled her as guilty

Last edited:
  • Sick