Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #165 Alice, it's time for a Burkhart-to-heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Ametrine for the winning thread title!

• Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images, please put these behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
  • Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-164-alice-in-yogurtland.37560/

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Spoiler: Abuse Support links & Info on Narc Abuse, Parental Alienation, & other
===============================
Words from @Mad Betty: 🌹

1660700230071.png

===============================
When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls: 🌹

1656777334565.png

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

===============
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler

• Heart
Reactions: 25
RECAP: Alice had her ass handed to her by Andrea Burkhart…..I’m joking it was a fkn introductory video to the divorce. The heat was too much, big Al malfunctioned and she has taken Twitter down again like a champ chump. Loopy tried to rally the troops but it was at direct odds with his support of AH. He wrote one of his famous articles rants and I’ll recap that here too as I did at the end of last thread.

TLDR re Loopy:
Allegation 1-(80% of word salad) is how Alice was so Darvoed she couldn’t see the darvo for the darvos. That is why she was blind to Ambers abuse, because she herself was so Darvoed. Loopy mansplained it to Big Al and she can fully see the darvo now and that explains that. Loving the backpedaling and devotion to save the Amber folk.

Allegation 2-(15% of the word salad) is how she didn’t say disgusting things about MS and it’s direct effect on I and B. She was just unable to understand how IG left her for being sick and then used a sick person for cover.

Allegation 3-(5% word salad) is that she was hurt and he’s covered all this before. Then he proceeds to link all his other previous crap articles rants on Alice. (Slight edit).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Alice is still online aToning?
Asking people to retweet the Lupine word salad.

Thank you, @Old Soak for the TLDR. I have never been able to read what the wolf boy is posting -- too illogical and tedious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Still finishing the last thread but I keep wondering about poor Loopy and how he's coping - torn between the younger, hotter, more famous Amber who has believers she's innocent and the not young, not hot, not famous Alice who most believe is guilty. Who will he choose, the one who could give him more followers or his friend who talks directly to him? The suspense is killing me! 😂

ETA: Reading more of his tweets kindly provided by welp and Loopy is in the fight of his life, and loving every second of it! For once in his life he actually matters, on a small corner of the internet to a small amount of people, but hey, he matters! I'm cheering you on Loopy. 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Two hours and The Penis Fish has one like on his latest defense of Alice. And that's from Tiny. All that work on that word salad. Sad. 😒

The patronizing buffoon.

PS in what world is Alice Evans more high profile than Amber Heard???

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m not sure who posted/found it but why aren’t we laughing more about the cardboard cutouts of IG and B? Or is that just me who howled? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thank you @AuroraBorealis and @StoneMountain
@Ametrine the title is perfect ❤ 🙌🏼

@Old Soak Thank you for taking one for the team. 🙏🏼 Lupervert is a sicko not an ‘activist’. and he honestly makes my skin crawl.

It’s hard to believe she shared details of her daughters with this rando Twitter perv. I think that’s the lowest she’s gone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
So when Alice saw that Ioan had decided to reinvent himself as a champion of the afflicted and watching him spout on about how dedicated he is to supporting Bianca, selfless and sacrificing guy that he is, the blatant lie and the hypocrisy of the situation provoked Alice into making the comment which we are evidently meant to condemn her over.

Alice's email and various other tweets: November 2021

Bianca comes out with MS: January 2022

Ioan talking about supporting her: May 2022

I mean obviously the narrative that Ioan never cared about Alice (maybe he just saw thru her BS and tried to help her out of her negative thinking) is probably as true as Alice claiming that he never supported her in public (lol), that's all a bit subjective. But if you dont even get objective facts right it is a tad embarrassing.

The emails are accepted subject once again to context and the allegation of emotional abuse is denied.

Judge Loopy has spoken. Too bad that actual judges disagree.

Funniest article yet: the way he acted like hearing that Alice supported Depp was a personal disaster for him is top notch childish drama. and he has also done nothing to excuse Alice's behavior. Top notch work, mate

I loled hard at him calling Ioan a powerful man in Hollywood

Screenshot_20230228_071304.jpg

Ioan is paying the mortgage, did not leave the kids and "a couple of harsh words"? lmao. He did stop paying her phone possibly, after 2 years WAY overdue

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Wait a damn minute- did someone say Alice had taken statements from the children to use in court???

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I do find it funny as how dense he is portraying Alice. Someone told her she is a victim of DARVO so since then she is running with it, is his message. Same also happened with the "Ioan is a narc" claims. It doesnt reflect well on you when you are just copying what randos say, it discredits your claims as a first hand witness.

Wait a damn minute- did someone say Alice had taken statements from the children to use in court???
she keeps implying that she will use the kids as witnesses yes. whether she will or is allowed to is a different matter. With very believable accusations of manipulation/alienation it will either backfire (if they deny something that is proved to have happened they deliver Ioan the proof that they ARE manipulated) or it will be simply denied by the judge.

Usually the kids testify in secret in a chamber alone with the judge if they have to. I reckon those statements Alice talks about is "Ella says X happened or didnt happen" type of casual statements, I imagine not even actual statements but just what she is convinced of them thinking or what they have assured her to think (just like with various random friends)

She did mention a year ago that Ioan asked for kids statements to be kept on record in therapy. I guess Alice may mistake this as "testifying' because she was actually calling it like this back then

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
So when Alice saw that Ioan had decided to reinvent himself as a champion of the afflicted and watching him spout on about how dedicated he is to supporting Bianca, selfless and sacrificing guy that he is, the blatant lie and the hypocrisy of the situation provoked Alice into making the comment which we are evidently meant to condemn her over.

Alice's email and various other tweets: November 2021

Bianca comes out with MS: January 2022

Ioan talking about supporting her: May 2022

I mean obviously the narrative that Ioan never cared about Alice (maybe he just saw thru her BS and tried to help her out of her negative thinking) is probably as true as Alice claiming that he never supported her in public (lol), that's all a bit subjective. But if you dont even get objective facts right it is a tad embarrassing.

The emails are accepted subject once again to context and the allegation of emotional abuse is denied.

Judge Loopy has spoken. Too bad that actual judges disagree.

Funniest article yet: the way he acted like hearing that Alice supported Depp was a personal disaster for him is top notch childish drama. and he has also done nothing to excuse Alice's behavior. Top notch work, mate

I loled hard at him calling Ioan a powerful man in Hollywood

View attachment 1992866
Ioan is paying the mortgage, did not leave the kids and "a couple of harsh words"? lmao. He did stop paying her phone possibly, after 2 years WAY overdue
Sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph...what is wrong with these idiots? If I face palm myself any harder, I will need to seek medical attention for the massive bruise on my forehead.
Andrea Burkhart's analysis cannot come soon enough. Alice shouldn't go into hiding now, she is getting exactly what she has asked for the last two years.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does she associate and share personal information, especially anything to do with her children, with these filthy toe rags? It's so wrong and dangerous. Her judgement with so many things in her life is very flawed.

Such irresponsible and reprehensible behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
RECAP: Alice had her ass handed to her by Andrea Burkhart…..I’m joking it was a fkn introductory video to the divorce. The heat was too much, big Al malfunctioned and she has taken Twitter down again like a champ chump. Loopy tried to rally the troops but it was at direct odds with his support of AH. He wrote one of his famous articles rants and I’ll recap that here too as I did at the end of last thread.

TLDR re Loopy:
Allegation 1-(80% of word salad) is how Alice was so Darvoed she couldn’t see the darvo for the darvos. That is why she was blind to Ambers abuse, because she herself was so Darvoed. Loopy mansplained it to Big Al and she can fully see the darvo now and that explains that. Loving the backpedaling and devotion to save the Amber folk.

Allegation 2-(15% of the word salad) is how she didn’t say disgusting things about MS and it’s direct effect on I and B. She was just unable to understand how IG left her for being sick and then used a sick person for cover.

Allegation 3-(5% word salad) is that she was hurt and he’s covered all this before. Then he proceeds to link all his other previous crap articles rants on Alice. (Slight edit).
Haha! Brilliant 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well there’s minutes of my life I won’t get back after reading Loopy’s utter shite. The mental gymnastics he’s done to absolve Big Al really are a sight to behold. And wow does he think he’s important and well connected, it’s so hilarious it’s sad.

Two questions - how does Lupaper have a blue tick? Also can someone explain to me what DARVO means, I keep seeing the word bandied about but still don’t really understand it. Many thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well there’s minutes of my life I won’t get back after reading Loopy’s utter shite. The mental gymnastics he’s done to absolve Big Al really are a sight to behold. And wow does he think he’s important and well connected, it’s so hilarious it’s sad.

Two questions - how does Lupaper have a blue tick? Also can someone explain to me what DARVO means, I keep seeing the word bandied about but still don’t really understand it. Many thanks!
He’s got a blue tick because he’s a sucker who pays $8 a month to Elon for a tick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Elon Musk instituted a "buy" a blue check policy for 8.99 a month. So they now mean nothing. Every and any weirdo can have one. I side-eye anyone - including people I like - if I see they have bought a blue check. "Legacy" accounts still have theirs but he threatens weekly to turn theirs off if they don't start paying for them. All of Elon's 30 follower fan boys have them.
Screenshot_20230228-024703.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.