Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Unless procedure errors this isnt usually on the judge, but on the prosecutor. And indeed they usually only drop charges if the other side does something in return (unless witnesses or evidence were dropped/dismissed so much that going after this is a waste of time). Getting off on the record like Alice on the first offence is not uncommon.

Regarding the discussion as to how much Ioan should fight...without knowing the ins-and-outs I think he is doing it fine. He seems to enjoy life while fighting for his kids while not bending to unreasonable demands. It all takes patience but eventually it will pay off whatever the future holds.
Yes, agree on many levels.

I sat in the very court these hearings have been held in and watched multiple misdemeanor cases being tried for an entire day. I will tell you that living in LA and having experience dealing with ROs, you get to know how the system works and what the ADAs (Assistant District Attorneys) are dealing with here. I've spoken to several ADAs and multiple sheriffs about how hard it is to get convictions on misdemeanor cases. I've also watched plea deals made.

The judge clearly made a decision. What I want to know is if in doing so, the judge ordered the 52 week DV course. I believe it is warranted. I surely hope he/she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ButterTart

VIP Member
What would the crime be here? If Alice gave consent then it would be a convoluted to establish whether this was harassment of Ioan and therefore a breach of the dvro. I doubt anyone would want to pursue that action. It could be better used in the custody hearings if this is established.
I think he could make a case (if he wasn't consulted) that she disturbed his peace by allowing a pap to film their child and then make it public. He was also filmed so there's that. It's not that convoluted. If she set up the video ... that's a whole other (worse) matter. In one of his filings he also asks that she not post social media of the girls or any communications they had with him.

It also looks bad - she complains that she is being harassed and then (potentially - we don't know if she provided consent) allowed her daughter to be filmed in what appeared to be a distressing situation for all concerned. Shows a lack of care for her daughter at the very least.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Not an unpopular opinion at all tbh. I think we feel this. As does Ioan I’m quite sure. 😩
Sadly it’s a hugely unpopular opinion, if he doesn’t keep insisting on seeing them he has “abandoned his kids”.. and that’s coming from tattlers!

My even more unpopular opinion is he should give them the bare minimum he legally can and if they want more they have to put in an effort to salvage their relationship with him. Apparently that’s what talks in the Evans house and he needs to reset that whole attitude. It might take one year it might take five but it will work. Until then he should move on and live his best life.

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Wonder how the home schooling of Ella is going? Bet Alice is a shit teacher.

IG: The girls' schools went 100% remote in 2020 at the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, and I did nearly everything necessary to set up and maintain their remote classes. I picked up their materials and set up their devices. Elsie was in kindergarten, and I worked with her to help her learn
how to read. To make it a more engaging experience for Elsie, I set up word cards around the outdoor dining table with a mini ninja warrior course. In front of Elsie, Alice said I was a terrible teacher, and I was spending too much time with Elsie helping her learn how to read.

7. This kind of interaction with Alice was a microcosm of our relationship. Alice belittled and berated me, often in the presence of Ella and/or Elsie, and her attacks worsened over time. Alice told me regularly, and often in front of the children, that she wanted a divorce, that I was stupid and a
failure, and that she would call the police if I did not do what she demanded.
"To make it a more engaging experience for Elsie, I set up word cards around the outdoor dining table with a mini ninja warrior course."

I bet Elsie, and most kids, would absolutely love to learn like this, fun, engaging, active and educational, and all the while getting to spend time with her dad. He sounds like he was such a great, hands on, loving and creative father and that Alice trashes that, both then and now, really shows what a horrible, jealous and selfish person she is.
---
I can just picture the scene: A crowded Tube carriage, somewhere on the Jubilee line, 8am on a dreary Tuesday morning in March. A seemingly perfectly normal, middle-aged woman, suddenly leaps from her seat, squealing in delight and yelling "Moo!" whilst a younger woman stands up and shouts "Moo!" in response, both women collapse laughing and start ranting about "baby angels" and "Little Phoneys". Other travellers try to avoid eye contact with the pair, and, as is the way of Londoners, each other...🤣
I've got to admit Moo is a much nicer signature code than salad cream. Imagine two people yelling salad cream at each other across the train?!

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Agree, he gets only respect from me. Like Andy Dufresne, he's crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side. He's clearly happy now and I doubt he's paying much attention to the human garbage that feeds off Al.
That’s the difference between them among many other things, of course. He has never engaged with us (publicly 😜) or her goons. He has never denigrated her or her family despite evidence to prove they’re rotten to the core and bizarrely obsessed by him and Bianca. He oozes class and sophistication despite the Jeremy Kyle-esque shenanigans of Alice and the goons. He will most likely be shattered by all of the parental alienation and misses his girls. They will know that. Professionalism, talent and class. Everything Alice lacks.

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
She's probably been knocking back the G & Ts while watching the Oscars, lamenting how that could have been her and baby angel on the champagne carpet. So now she's using the account to sound off because of the candid I and B pic.

Once again liking her own tweet of the insta video.
View attachment 2024817
Her voice gets me, how the fuck did Ioan stomach that for as long as he did I'll never know.

• Haha
  • Sad

Jemadah

VIP Member
Considering how she really looks like the filter game is strong for this one
View attachment 2021888
View attachment 2021889View attachment 2021891
View attachment 2021893
"me and the girls are good" - says while probably preventing another visitation
Look how much her face is jumping around behind the filter, especially around the eyes. Ridiculous woman. Especially as she says she's not on social media while posting on social media. The idiocy is strong in this one. PS We know you're lying. People whose lives are going well don't feel the need to post on social media to say that their lives are going well.

welp

VIP Member
I like how they have a short list for me and dont want to accuse the wrong person. they've accused about 20 people of being me already LOL

he clearly tries to get people to interact with him ("trolls take on me!") in order to play the victim. it runs through the family. I do like the fan urging to not feed trolls. Like Alice hes the troll that desperately tries to get fed.

Gotta love how he makes threats of violence and dedicates a love song to us LOL

the war metaphoric on a divorce with abused kids remains incredibly sad.

I repeat: I dont get the vibe from Team Alice that things are going as well as they try to make her dumbo fans believe
Screenshot_20230314-084212_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230314_082054.jpg

Screenshot_20230314-080645_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-080830_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-080905_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-081000_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-081124_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-081145_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-081246_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-081308_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-082136_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230314-083728_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230314_083916.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-083945_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Ioan always looks happy now, I’m sure he has some regrets but totally cutting Alice out of his life isn’t one of them, and I doubt it ever will be. I guess her dad feels the same.

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
A rousing chorus of A Clown called Malice, by The Jam?
Rows and rows of disused cheese strings
Stand dying in La Jolla yards
And a hundred lonely housewives clutch awful handbags to their hearts
Hanging out their unused dolls heads on the line to dry
It's enough to make you stop believing when tears come fast and furious
In a town called Malice...

• Haha
  • Heart

hermionegrangerrrr

I wonder how Malice is going to explain away Andrea Burkhart to her following idiots, she can’t tell them that ioan is paying her off
Um, Ioan is EXTREMELY POWERFUL in Hollywood! He can pay for all of this to trash Alice!! He can’t book any work though despite being a POWERFUL MAN that the INDUSTRY WILL PROTECT

• Haha

frobly-mobly

So I guess wolfie has received an overwhelming reaction, unanimous praise, and supporters are flocking to chime in with comments to his latest spiel.

Hmmm, what's that?

362f2238-2a57-4b15-85c7-ab7c7af1fc1a_text.gif

• Haha
About the transcript, "Fruffudd"?
Although I did appreciate "moderately famous film stars"!

Screenshot_20230304-085607_Chrome.jpg
Saw this this morning and reminded me of Welp!

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Looks like based on Bianca's IG stories that they were again at the Hunington Botanic Garden (or maybe those were old videos)

Interestingly enough I noticed that Alice's #1 minion liked a post of somebody insulting a troll that accused Alice of blocking visitation again (under the kids pic), they commented on visitation before, so it does raise my eyebrows that they didnt "defended" Alice there if visitation actually happened.

I actually am a bit concerned as to how much Ioan actually has a chance to challenge "walk outs" as contempting a court order, so long the criminal case is pending. Technically it's not Alice that prevents visitation in this case. Obviously it is her, but it's not something every judge will see as clear cut without being able to consult both parties (and she will use her 5th amendment for this).

Probably I'm way off but I suspect visitation has occured after the last court filing because the judge ordered it to be facilated and Alice always initially plays somewhat along (she did in october/november too), Ioan looked very happy on Welsh TV too. It wouldnt surprise me if last weekend walk outs happened again (wouldnt surprise me as a punishment for being more open with Bianca on SM again) and showing what a nice evening they had afterwards would be a nice way to stick the knife in, especially in the knowledge that he cant immediately fight back possibly. In the interest of fairness though: we thought the same about the pictures CF and Tone posted of Xmas Eve and it turned out that they had spend Xmas Eve in the afternoon with him (the last proper one though)

As ever sooner or later we will find out. And so far it sadly has always turned out overall far worse than we believed. The periods Alice is silent has always been historically where she is showing her worst behavior irl, as well.

• Sad

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
Wonder how the home schooling of Ella is going? Bet Alice is a shit teacher.

IG: The girls' schools went 100% remote in 2020 at the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, and I did nearly everything necessary to set up and maintain their remote classes. I picked up their materials and set up their devices. Elsie was in kindergarten, and I worked with her to help her learn
how to read. To make it a more engaging experience for Elsie, I set up word cards around the outdoor dining table with a mini ninja warrior course. In front of Elsie, Alice said I was a terrible teacher, and I was spending too much time with Elsie helping her learn how to read.

7. This kind of interaction with Alice was a microcosm of our relationship. Alice belittled and berated me, often in the presence of Ella and/or Elsie, and her attacks worsened over time. Alice told me regularly, and often in front of the children, that she wanted a divorce, that I was stupid and a
failure, and that she would call the police if I did not do what she demanded.
This is why I don't get why her FM's continually blame Ioan. He consistently tells the same thread of behaviour about her (not all over the place with stories like she is). You can believe it when he says she was constantly threatening him with the police - she still does it now to anyone on twitter who disagrees with her. She even threatened him with the police for making the children put their phones down for family time. What does she think the police will do - 'my husband is trying to instil discipline and family values into our children ARREST HIM IMMEDIATELY' !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32