Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I found some of Loopy's old tweets to Andrea Deaton, an Ioan fan.

Loopy: You are a danger because your wholly unwanted interference in a matter that has nothing to do with you undermines Alice's ability to defend herself and the children's interests. If you are not malicious you are vastly overestimating your competence.

The matter doesn't concern you either Loopy so why don't you butt out? Such a good friend of AE that he had to get the court docs from tattle!!

Loopy: Your actions are a liability and therefore a threat. Your musings are considered just another example of toxic interference under the guise of virtue signaling grandstanding which is an offense to all of us. Do you get it now?

AD's crime was defending Ioan. Fuck off Loopy with your 'toxic interference'. That clown is now doing dirty deletes just like his Queen.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

ButterTart

VIP Member
we are back to better than ever
View attachment 2008420

there were settlement discussions before the june hearing and before she sacked him. Leon wisely probably said just settle the divorce and turn the incoming DVRO into a NDA. And indeed the only reason why he advised this is because she had zero chance to prevent the DVRO by contesting it. She would have come out of this with a black eye, and actually could have continued to bash Ioan as the state doesnt care about NDAs
I suspect she sacked Leon because he told her the truth - that her actions were going to make the DVRO a certainty. Interesting that Andrea Burkhart has confirmed she never appealed it either.

Reactions: 31

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I’m busy writing a strongly worded letter to my MP about a gossip site that comments about my Twitter account. DON’T YOU SEE??
My sister and I are both unemployed and pass our days and nights on twitter. We just want to be left alone to insult and harass her ex and his partner, we are TERRIFIED. Please shut the site down now. Thank you and goodnight. That’s it, I’m going to bed now. Def going to bed this time. Night night all. Xx
PS I av got stage 5ive kidley disese and met my wive at sIsTer AlICe weDDing
Pps am def gOin to bed Now
Nytol 😘
---
We've seen her SM, the court papers, the pap photos, videos and all that. But what I find quite startling compared to her before is her complete change of mannerisms and speech in recent times. It's like she's going to snap any second.
I think she is playing to her fans I really do, that video she posted was rehearsed imo, even down to the big sigh. She's never ever going to stop playing the victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Diamonds60

VIP Member
So she’s goading Ioan while not facilitating a court ordered contact day? Cunt.
I was thinking I bet the kids were withheld today. This is a typical throw it in ioans face post, so wouldn’t surprise me.

• Sad
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Well done, Yo!

That's a man paying the bills. Maybe Alice wants to throw weak zingers of Howard Hamlin's not mistaking kindness for weakness but Yo is full on Saul Goodman's Charlie Hustle.

Maybe Yo can leverage a good multi year contract deal. He can have little mini arc commercials like Flo and Jon Hamm for Progressive.

He could do well in commercials for now.
doing commercials, presenting jobs, voice acting work, conventions and some small acting gigs is certainly something that may be the way to go if he wants to realistically pull off joint custody. Basically the same Alice should do too.

I have to say though mobile games ads might be among the lowest a decent actor has to do to earn a living. I bet Alice enjoys him having to do this.

for certain people complaining about me not crediting the ad: we are not allowed to directly name unrelated twitter users lol

• Sad
  • Angry

Ittybittytittyclub

Chatty Member
Her Pinterest never fails to make me laugh.
Can I point out that this was at a Jimmy Choo event. SJP she ain't.

View attachment 2009192
I cannot get over how different she looks. I know everyone ages and changes but you can generally still tell who that person is but this really does look a completely different person, I wouldn’t recognise her at all.

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
Elon Musk is objectively one of the worst people in the world, and Tone's trying to buddy up to him. I have so much trouble understanding how stupid he and his sister are.
---

It was a joke.
It's actually funnier that he thinks Musk can help him with Tattle.

• Haha

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
He’s just shouting into the abyss, over and over. Nobody is responding to him. It’s tragic and he’s clearly not very well.
B***y with the bad hair is - calling the turds out for critizing Alice's looks and features - has she missed all the nasty comments Alice has made about other people's appearance - saggy vagina eyes, people's noses, horse teeth, the list is endless - how can they be such hypocrites and think it's perfectly acceptable for her to be vile to other people but can't take it when it's back up her ?
---
Oh wow, Tone’s tweets…seriously is Rachel really married to a man like that?
I can tell you one thing - if my husband was on twitter calling people 'sweet (name)' and creeping over these women, I'd be wearing his bollocks as earrings !
---
not sure I’ve been double dared since I was 8, and this my dears is the mental age we’re dealing with here!
Well I triple dare you - so there Tone ! It's like his threats about meeting him face to face, one breath he's bleating to Elon Musk that he's stage 5 kidney disease and the next he wants a punch up down a dark alley.
---
Somebody's actually replied ' What have I missed???? Has Elon Musk responded yet? '. Tone's going to be fuming because Gary Lineker has just tweeted Elon and I imagine he'll be bumped up the list :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gilbert

This and the ‘it’s the house or the divorce, so let’s go for the divorce. If you’re happy they’ll be happy’ that gets me the most. So fucking snide. Pretending to be all nice and kind on the surface while the victim knows full well they don’t mean it at all. They’re just using it as another dig but with a veneer of kindness so onlookers can’t say it’s abusive. It’s a special kind of abuse honestly. Pretending to be so magnanimous and supportive while with the next breath trying to destroy his life and sanity. Bet she makes and made his skin absolutely crawl.
BIB: This kind of controlling arrogance annoyed me when I read it, too. She doesn’t get to decide this. It’s a veiled threat and ultimately an empty one. They will sell the house and they’ll be divorced, however long she tries to drag it out for. She’s a nasty bully and Ioan must be so glad he no longer has to listen to this pathetic, performative nonsense every single day. I honestly think she was genuine in her ‘slayed’ shock but not because he didn’t give her warning - rather because she didn’t believe he would ever stand up to her and leave.

welp

VIP Member
I got the feeling the DA didn’t give a reason for not proceeding.
I dont know. Whatever it is it would not support Alice's portrayal of her being innocent. Prosecution usually only drop charges due to lack of evidence (witnesses dropping out, evidence is not admissable or strong enough for the high standard of proof) or to save limited resources (as a first time offender with no physical violence of a white semi-famous mother Alice is sadly a prime case for this, especially if more charges are coming anyway). Alice's minions seem to believe that the prosecution dropped the charges because they suddenly realized that Alice Regina is innocent....but that's nonsense, they determine this before they press charges.

Welp’s getting serenaded over on twitter 😂
*bows*
I still fully believe she will not be at the con. They have tons of top actors now to appear and they don’t need her dumb ass anyway.
---

I know a lot of people think she was stunning but I just don’t. She was attractive. Very pretty even but something was just off. Even back then.
somebody needs to invent real-life filters

How does she imagine she’s going to live post-divorce?
meeting a rich dude, grifting off the idiots that support her, and pushing the kids onto the stage.

"Tone" seems to be gay for our Welp (who is a man, don't cha know).

Tone: Replace HELP with WELP!

Get a life Tone.
I loled at this: I have not posted on twitter since october btw 🤣
2023_03_13_00_34_08_Tweets_with_replies_by_Tony_Evans_TonyEva92385840_Twitter.png

Random: They kicked me out of the FB group when they asked the question if anyone wanted to sign an online xmas card to | & B and i replied, NO but i will to Alice and the girls, lol. ..... and diddled me out of a comp prize, i should have reported them for that!
So Deb&Lin finally kicked out the real trolls? (seriously, why would anyone be in a facebook group beyond lurking of somebody you clearly dont like, these Alice's stans are weird individuals)

• Haha

Georgie883

VIP Member
Omg 🤣🤣🤣
I could well be one of these, i go I to the office once a week now, but on a different tube line...now I'm gonna be on the lookout for anyone reading tattle on their phone 🤓
I’ve got my dance down to perfection! Watch out Fuckos
💃😂

• Haha
  • Heart

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Well hey THERE’S a gig for Alice! She can be a background actor. For any show with hospital scenes, where they just need someone to lay in bed all day.

• Haha

hermionegrangerrrr

okay, they definitely love me, I didnt even post the message in question xD

he tweeted "libel" btw, for what lol
View attachment 2024514
View attachment 2024512View attachment 2024513View attachment 2024515
Loopy cannot handle a real man? No surprises here
View attachment 2024516
there is exactly a 0 % chance that Ioan will ever regret leaving his abuser

he did not cheat on his kids (lol), and his wife was going nutty before he showed his girlfriend (as if that is a valid excuse). the cheating is still completely unproven

If Alice's reaction, that triggered a permanent Restraining Order, is mildly compared to other women our society has serious issues. Not to mention that Alice's toxic pattern was not triggered by the divorce, she has always been rotten.
View attachment 2024517
the reason they don’t like you is because you have all of the evidence. so tony(let’s face it, alice) is freaking out
---
LOL It reminds me of when my kids were little and I used to pretend to phone their teacher - "hello Mrs Smith? Yes, Baby Trash Heap won't put on her shoes. Yes, I'll tell her. " My daughter "NOOOOOOOOO DON'T TALK TO HERRR!!!!!!" (I'm not claiming this is a GOOD way to parent btw :LOL:)
LMAO my mum used to “call Santa” and said that the * was a snowflake for his number lol

• Haha

Gilbert

fursomide/lasix (diuretic) is used to decrease edema/swelling caused by cirrhosis of the liver... possible but doubtful it would cause such a dramatic change in one day...
Does it also improve your complexion and elongate your chin? 🤔😜

• Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I’m always bemused by her stop start on twitter. Which only shunts her onto Insta. I know people think it is because her lawyer have told her to come off. But lawyers can’t tell you to do stuff they can just advise. I doubt Marie monitors her behaviour at all or gives two fucks about it. She never listened to Leon. Maybe the Public defender told her but I doubt they give two fucks either. She just a case in a pile of cases and not a very sympathetic one at that.

My own opinion is that she does it when she gets scared of public backlashes from other twitter accounts. I don’t mean AEA, Alice loves fucking with her and the other account. I mean people who can give her a run for her money like Andrea and her supporters or the Scottish fella. The Dec 21 disappearance was probably due to forewarning of a TRO and public revelations. I know the axe didn’t fall until Feb but I’m sure Anne told Leon what was about to happen.

I think she goes onto Insta because it is much less interactive. Whilst she prefers twitter adoration and easy fights she is too cowardly to face the truth from people she knows will best her. She doesn’t have to do that on instagram, she can just puke out her bullshit. Then she just gets adoration and deletes the rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

brie l

VIP Member
Her Pinterest never fails to make me laugh.
Can I point out that this was at a Jimmy Choo event. SJP she ain't.

9B067217-2D30-48B7-8D8E-0484F838F8B9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29