Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
My penny worth and MOO on the pictures of the girls.

It’s really not related to these particular girls but girls in general. It’s really not good for girls to be some completely defined by their looks. Even if the commentary is positive. This is very specific to girls who are far more in danger of being defined only by looks than boys. This results in their self esteem being totally reliant on what they look like, and that is usually defined by others. Alice is an extreme example of how fucked up that can get.

There is solid research that shows if you tell a young woman or any woman she looks pretty before an interview that she will underperform. You should be telling her she looks professional and confident.

I realise this has a bit of Meow as well moo.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

AstaLaVistaMista

Tiny Tone always seems to go on a little rant when Alice worms her way out of something. Its like he gets a message saying " I'm free and clear my cling on bro, get back to it" and off he trots, shouting into the abyss.

Tone, u okay hun, hows your MP? Hows Elon? Hows the wife?

Much love u cockwomble

• Haha

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Does anyone ever think to themselves that three Welsh dudes lived & hung out together and Michael Sheen played Amadeus in Sydney, Australia, Matthew Rhys is Perry Mason, and Yo went to RADA & has to fight to get access to his children from a woman who likes chandeliers made of baby dolls.

I feel a bit dispirited today when I thought of that.

• Sad

welp

VIP Member
The way he acts like Alice actually won a trial :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20230311_182605_Twitter.jpg

omg they get even this wrong
Screenshot_20230311_182637_Twitter.jpg

imagine reading all of Alice's abuse and thinking "nah, she has done no wrong". We've been promised the story for 2 years now
Screenshot_20230311_184417_Twitter.jpg

but remember: making assumptions was fine when Alice defamed him 24/7

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I’ve been reading about that poor man in the UK who was badly abused by his wife for 20 years. She has just got a 4 year prison term. Now she was physically abusive as well as mentally, but I thought I would share the following as the parallels are quite frightening (first from the newspaper article about the case and second attachment from IG court testimony.)
View attachment 2020456
View attachment 2020457
I absolutely stand by my opinion that there was much more went on that Ioan has documented. Without a doubt she emasculated Ioan.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AB: Alice's criminal charges were dismissed at her pretrial conference yesterday. At this point, we know nothing about why or how. But it is definitely a fortunate development for Alice and it will bring the ongoing disputes with Ioan back into the family court to manage.

Fortunate indeed but as was said, she breached the RO this year too and IG could ask his lawyer to notify the authorities about that. She will likely have been ordered to do a course in DV awareness. It will be hilarious if she has to do this in person. She will be the only woman in the room.

Scarlet for her.

AB: The DVRO is still in place so I doubt the dismissal was initiated by Ioan, but I'll be keeping an eye on the divorce case for developments suggesting there have been negotiations going on behind the scenes.

Lin: This woman is like Teflon. She should count her luck and stAy off Twitter to concentrate on finding a job and packing the house. She’s had so many chances to do good things but ultimately ruins it. Thank you for explaining the developments.

Agree with Lin. How things have changed...

Last edited:

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
The Elon “I’ll follow you and DM you. Tony” is sending me lmao like Elon is gonna go omg it’s Tony
LOL It reminds me of when my kids were little and I used to pretend to phone their teacher - "hello Mrs Smith? Yes, Baby Trash Heap won't put on her shoes. Yes, I'll tell her. " My daughter "NOOOOOOOOO DON'T TALK TO HERRR!!!!!!" (I'm not claiming this is a GOOD way to parent btw :LOL:)

• Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
*Puts signing the kids up for auditions on bingo card.

She would rather see them working than get a job herself.

• Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
soooooo Tone the Moan did all that tweeting and the m o d s still haven’t turned up to give us all a stern talking-to?

Alright-y then 🤷‍♀️
I'm surprised Elon hasn't bought Tattle yet. So he could shut us all down.

Tone: @elonmusk Elon. I have stage 5 kidney disease! My sister Alice Evans has been screwed over. Can you not do something about Tattle? They have no compassion, no emotion. Please help! I will follow you and try to DM you. Tony.

Was he dropped on his head as a baby?? Not a single like either, not even from Texas FM.

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Hornblower with IG is on tv (UK) ITV4 tonight at 12.40am. The very first episode. I think they may be replaying Hornblower from tonight onwards
I enjoyed Hornblower so much and would absolutely love to see Ioan reprise that role as a seasoned more mature Horatio. His character was really endearing in the first two series. Unfortunately I didn’t like the last series because Horatio turned morose and selfish at times. And also there was no more of the infinitely adorable Archie Kennedy. 🥺

One last point. Am I the only one who watches Hornblower thinking “Run, Ioan, run! And whatever you do don’t audition for the dog movie! You can do so much better.” 😔

• Haha
  • Heart

sierraromeo

“If they’re in love then let’s try and make it work for them”.
The absolute ARROGANCE of it.

• Angry
  • Sick

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230305-101654~2.png

Alice's weird threats if the kids are removed from her.

Something is happening.

This post is becoming more clear with the law tube brigade happening. Alice is a monster and more people are seeing that. But she maintains that if she is so terrible why hasn't Yo had them immediately removed.

Of course there's obvious reasons - parental alienation, kids weaponized against him, etc - but for someone with a passing interest in it, which is what most people will have- the thought of leaving your kids with a monster feels like a small victory for her.

She is a monster and no one can do anything to her.

• Heart
  • Sad

Nixlondon

VIP Member
we are back to better than ever
View attachment 2008420

there were settlement discussions before the june hearing and before she sacked him. Leon wisely probably said just settle the divorce and turn the incoming DVRO into a NDA. And indeed the only reason why he advised this is because she had zero chance to prevent the DVRO by contesting it. She would have come out of this with a black eye, and actually could have continued to bash Ioan as the state doesnt care about NDAs
This makes sense as to why she pulled out of settling the divorce - she wanted to drag it out and was angry that Leon suggested she 'give in' (as she would have seen it). I am sure Leon would have advised her of the issues a DVRO could have on her settlement and potentially custody - in fact I remember her Twitter rant about Leon 'saying she is not entitled to spousal support' and then she saying she got rid of him or words to that effect.
Alice is so DAMN STUPID - the DVRO would be the one thing that could potentially have the biggest effect on her settlement and custody and case and what does she do 1) not put forward any defence 2) not pitch up 3) continue to break the DVRO 4) not hire a Criminal Defence lawyer when she received notice of DA's intent to charge her 5)not pitch up to said criminal case. Instead her focus is on Twitter court of opinion with Phony and Loopaper leading the charge of the FM Brigade (all 5 of them).
Honestly, as Craig would say 'the state of it'🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Does anyone ever think to themselves that three Welsh dudes lived & hung out together and Michael Sheen played Amadeus in Sydney, Australia, Matthew Rhys is Perry Mason, and Yo went to RADA & has to fight to get access to his children from a woman who likes chandeliers made of baby dolls.

I feel a bit dispirited today when I thought of that.
But on the flip side, he's finally escaped from her, he's got two daughters out of the relationship who will probably choose him over their mother in a few years, he has a loving and supportive partner, and the whole world can finally see how batshit insane Alice is.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
So this is why they were so gleeful fee weeks back (i think?) saying there wont be any big trial etc. I wonder why?
most of the time it's because witnesses jump off, or evidence turns out to be not admissable/illegally obtained, procedural errors etc. But it's all something I can't quite imagine in this case.

In her specific case, since it's her first offense and it didnt involve physical violence, it's possible that the case is dismissed after she did a pre-trial diversion program, idk how that would show up though. That would seem to me the most likiest scenario as I cannot imagine that the above would apply and it would explain why she recently pretended to be all for peace.

Obviously in a way the timing of this is all shit: she doesnt even get the criminal convinction (yet, at least) as a trade off for yet again dicking around with the custody hearing. I guess time will tell.

• Angry
  • Sad
Hello turds just checking in - I'm alive and floating about on a yacht in the Caribbean and have some reception today so frantically catching up ! Will be back tattling again in about a week and a half.
Andrea did really well so far can't wait for her next videos!View attachment 2015652
Here's my toes. No doxing me from those I hope
Careful with them toes, Narc, I think I just found your Facebook. 😂

G’morning, pals. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33