Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Just catching up with the last few day's worth of cunting...

What those Daily Mail photos have shown me is that not only does Alice heavily filter her face for SM, but the recent photo of Ella on her Instagram was filtered and altered too. This makes me so desperately sad. Either Ella filtered it herself, changing her own nose and jawline, or her mother did. In any case, her mother is going along with posting pictures of her vulnerable young daughter where her face has been changed significantly instead of telling Ella that she's perfect the way she is (WHICH SHE IS!). It's very very depressing.
---
Poor Tony just can't function without his daily dose of tattle, his faux anger. He absolutely loves the attention really!
He's having a huge tantie, isn't he? Luckily he's put himself down for a nap.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

brie l

VIP Member
Tomorrow is Alice’s next hearing … happy belated International Women’s Day, Alice. You’re showing that women truly can be anything, including convicted criminals. Way to go, you.
I find it amusing that Alice's court dates tend to fall on significant days.

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
ioan going to UK so his parents can help with the kids - never going to happen. Alice hates Gill maybe even more than she hates Bianca. There is zero chance those kids are going near either woman unless they are removed from Alice and they won’t be unless Ioan goes for full custody (he won’t as it will ruin everyone’s life) .
My prediction is somehow 50/50 is given but kids will lose contact with Ioan until they want him for something, likely money. Or they break free of Alice when they are older. It’s grim, but it’s real.

• Sad
  • Heart

klairklopp

VIP Member
I’m not on SM at all and like others on here only see tweets when others post them which I really appreciate BTW 😊 but I am concerned about both Tone and his ‘fans’ that they think Alice gets her good looks from his wife and mother in law, neither who she is related to and why the hell is he saying she always looks great when there’s thousands of photos of her online looking like a drunk, bloated serial killer. I googled ‘Ioan Gruffudd Oscar’s last night to see if he went and the photos that came up were shocking. At one Vanity Fair party from 2007 she looks like she is eating him. The pictures of them on the red carpet together are embarrassing at best, abusive at worse. He must thank his lucky stars when Bianca hugs him despite the heartache he’s going through re his children/finances/career/divorce.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
There are some seriously deranged people on twitter
"I know nothing about this case, but [...] A real man can set the tone, if I am empathetic, and gentle with you, we can resolve the conflict. The responsibility rests with the man." LMAO
I was just having a look at the comments on the YouTube video, not much to right home about..this one stuck out tho!
Laura Wasser spoke about this the other day...that many attempts have been made to finally make the family court system more just for fathers in California. Hopefully on time for him.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
He's having a huge tantie, isn't he? Luckily he's put himself down for a nap.
LMAO

Tone: Welp Me ! WELP ! WELP! Who am I? You don't even know yourself WELP! Wait.....wait!

You are Alice fucko!

Tone: TAKE DOWN TATTLELIFE! PLEASE RT!

Not this again. Gimme $500 Tone and I will doxx myself. Is that still the deal?

• Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Why didn’t Alice give evidence.

She told Lupaper it was because she was too traumatised, weeping, puking etc. However she was out and about the weekend before with her mate Tilly (winegate).

She hinted that the legal process was against her. This might be a reference to her wanting to get the kids to testify to her being the bestest mummy ever whom they wuv. Bit of course she would have been well aware no judge would allow that testimony.

Best guess; Leon told her straight that she didn’t have a defence and that the evidence was overwhelming. He probably told her she had two options, to admit it, apologise and commit to never doing it again Or just not contest it. Clearly if she had contested it then more shit about her would be made public. She sacked Leon to just get more time to bully Ioan.

• Heart

willbiteback

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion but the MOO thing is unnecessary and quite irritating. Readers can ascertain that it’s your opinion by virtue of the fact that you’re posting it.

I agree with others that in any other context the photo of the girls would be perfectly normal. But in Alice’s context it screams weaponising. As per.
Strong disagree on the MOO thing. It’s a quick, easy, and clever way to distinguish fact from opinion, both of which are regularly referenced here. It’s also a prudent way to avoid having to denote opinion by regularly saying “I think” or “seems to me” or similar. In fact, I like it enough that I’m planning to appropriate it for my own use. MOO

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
She does it because she needs to lock down for security reasons to protect the babies from the cheese string invasions. Yeah nah you are defo right. Andrea scares the hell out of her and good job for it too. It’s funny bcos she seemed scared of the TRO when it first got applied and to a lesser extent the PRO but I guess she thought she was invincible, and gained some courage over a period of time. Even being arrested and charged hasn’t really stopped her though, its interesting that Andrea seems to have taken the wind out of her sails and not the coppers.
Andrea just needs to keep the videos coming so we can all get some work done Lol
Malice going on about she's gagged, she isn't. She can "tell her truth" as she puts it, without bad mouthing Ioan, Bianca and his family, its called providing concrete evidence...oh wait she hasn't got any, my bad 😉. I think that in her own head, mAlice really does believe her own lies, that she has been wrong done by, just because Ioan left her. Even if she didn't abuse him and put him down, etc; he still has the right to leave if he has fallen out of love with her. No one likes to be left, or feel rejected, but millions of people are in such a worse position than she is, all across the world. She needs to look up the word gratitude!
I'm glad that Andrea has, shaken her up, it's what she needs, a big dose of reality. Hopefully she is finally taking stock and is trying to really sort herself out, not pretending to, for all of 5 minutes. And I really hope that she isn't taking this out on the kids, in any shape or form 😕

welp

VIP Member
Somebody on twitter found out: It's Royal Match. My mom is playing this! 🤣

I play a lot of Airline Manager Tycoon and get ads for this all the time, but never with Ioan :/

9gpfV3o.png

They usually pay celebs via business cameo to do this, obviously he doesnt have cameo but just pointing it out to outline how little money we are talking about here. he really must struggle to find work, or it's the best he can find without having to leave LA for months

Edit: though I see Frankie Muniz made a video for them and he takes 25k per video (Rick Hoffman did one too and charges 6.7k, Tom Felton 9k, James Murray 3k, Kevin O’Leary 6.5k, David Koechner 5k, Kate Flannery 2k, Austin Nichols 500, Linda Purl 600), so it may be a bit money to get through the month. These people all have cameo unlike him, so curious....This makes me wonder why Alice only did personalized videos (probably because she could mix her divorce stuff in it LOL), but on the other hand I thank her for the sake of my sanity, those ads are cringe af and I dont want to imagine her doing this.

Last edited:
  • Sad

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Loopy thinks kids should dictate how parents parent them. Wow.

Also Alice was going nutty on him before there was any pushback from "the internet" and months before Bianca. Facts are not his strong point clearly. But yelling DARVO and "Alice will be vindicated" clearly is
View attachment 2021225

and the criminal justice has not even declared her of innocent. in fact on August 2 they ruled her as guilty
Loopy is full of shit but hey, this one's correct.
"The children of today have expectations and are not willing to just take whatever is handed to them".

As demonstrated by Alice's children telling her to "be a mother".

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
It doesn't look like any deal was done, ie, AE doesn't have to do a DV course or else how could she try to be declared innocent?
I do wonder if a divorce related deal was done though. I said already weeks ago that it's possible that Ioan may withdraw as a witness (even if it's just SM messages he will likely be needed) in exchange for the divorce moving forward/being finalized. Obviously impossible to say as it's not known why the prosecution didnt proceed (as others have said it might be because they are building a bigger case for example). Prosecutors dont drop cases just because they read Loopy's blog and realized that they were wrong and poor Alice is actually a victim (lol), there are usually other reasons behind it.

I'm saying this because I do find it curious that Alice didnt immediately went back to twitter to celebrate herself (which is in line with her being very careful and actually nice the week before she went off), that Tone has not said anything about Ioan in his flood of tweets, and that Loopy clearly had to watch himself not tweeting the wrong thing (he deleted his tweets 4 times). it might be because she wants to make the best impression for the april 25 thing, and then go back full blasting. But things may not be as they seem.

Even if no deal was made between them divorce-related it's also possible that Ioan doesnt want to wait till july for the kids and thus decided himself to not assist the prosecution at this time, I mean the charges can any time be opened again. And even if the prosecution not going ahead has nothing to do with Ioan every time Alice breeches the DVRO again the pile will get bigger and eventually she will be convicted. So as always with Alice it's likely just a small dopamine rush and things will be very different long term.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
she complains that she is being harassed and then (potentially - we don't know if she provided consent) allowed her daughter to be filmed in what appeared to be a distressing situation for all concerned.
There must have been consent and it wasn't Ioan that gave it. Therefore, Mommie Dearest must have done it as Backgrid aren't stupid enough to do something like this when they have a legal dept. Hence her getting arsey online when told to report it to the Police.

It's further ammo for the custody hearings. Also I don't think Ella was distressed - the whole thing looked planned. Theatrical gestures and then the walk out. It was done to make IG look emasculated as the daughter has control here. All it really shows it how devious mAlice is though. MOO 🐮

• Heart
  • Sick

kingseven

VIP Member
Some photos of Whitmore Bay Beach, Barry, taken last week during my trip. (Mama G wanted to meet somewhere neutral!).I also took the scenic drive home and it was well worth the extra time.

The South of Wales is truly beautiful and I’m glad Yo and Bee spent that time there and found peace in nature. Hopefully next time the girls will be coming too.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
Good point!!

Transcripts tell us she was shopping for a new dad for the girls after all 😡
It was likely a threat to coerce Ioan into accepting her abusive behavior (she seemed to be upset based on context about him not approving of her abusive messages towards other people on Social media or the parking lot incident). My mom was pulling the same shit on my father (they were both terrible btw), just to later tell me that "sometimes you have to push some buttons to get what you want" :rolleyes:

I personally dont think that she knew that the marriage will end, she was convinced that Ioan will accept her abusive behavior just for the sake of the kids and his image. And the fact that he was pacifying her most of the time (which she is using as proof that Ioan loved her till the end LOL) will have made her more convinced of it.

While I'm sure Alice didnt love him for a very long time (maybe even never) I dont believe that she was shopping for a new boyfriend. Much as she sees him as a loser for her ego he was perfect (the combo of a mildly successful, well-liked, attractive, very patient and caring man is not that easy to find), until he started fighting back at least.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
I like how they have a short list for me and dont want to accuse the wrong person. they've accused about 20 people of being me already LOL

he clearly tries to get people to interact with him ("trolls take on me!") in order to play the victim. it runs through the family. I do like the fan urging to not feed trolls. Like Alice hes the troll that desperately tries to get fed.

Gotta love how he makes threats of violence and dedicates a love song to us LOL

the war metaphoric on a divorce with abused kids remains incredibly sad.

I repeat: I dont get the vibe from Team Alice that things are going as well as they try to make her dumbo fans believe
Pretty sure the other day Tone said he definitely knew who Welp was. And now he's saying they have a shortlist as to who Welp is? Looks like lying runs in this family.

Also, isn't doxxing illegal in the UK?

• Haha