Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #158 Alice was a no show, to the pokey she must go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Alice feels hunted, how does she think Bianca and Ioan feel? You know the victims…

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
To those of you who think she set something up with the daily mail... do you really think she’s capable? And imagine you’re a journalist there who takes her call/email. Wouldn’t you tell her to get help and keep out of it?

there have codes of conduct to abide by. Alice is clearly on the edge of something terrible, I can’t see any journalist wanting to be involved with what may happen next, it’s a recipe for disaster for them.

I really don’t think the press are on her side at all btw, if they were they’d not print the story of the arrest warrant. Alice may want them to, but what Alice wants and what's best for Alice are polar opposites at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I really hope she has tipped off the Mail in return for payment as they have really done her dirty by now referring to Yo as the ‘Fantastic Four star’ and using this picture 💫
B9288369-6836-479D-ACC9-961A11CF79E7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She is being hunted, by the police...derrr!
Here is an idea, turn up to your court cases ffs!
This woman, I'm don't have enough words to emphasise how fucked up she is!
No the DA and LAPD have now employed the services of Tommy Lee Jones

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is being hunted, by the police...derrr!
Here is an idea, turn up to your court cases ffs!
This woman, I'm don't have enough words to emphasise how fucked up she is!
I know - it’s not like missing a nail appointment and they’re just gonna see when they can next fit you in!

she’s An absolute tromboner

• Haha
Reactions: 39
To those of you who think she set something up with the daily mail... do you really think she’s capable? And imagine you’re a journalist there who takes her call/email. Wouldn’t you tell her to get help and keep out of it?

there have codes of conduct to abide by. Alice is clearly on the edge of something terrible, I can’t see any journalist wanting to be involved with what may happen next, it’s a recipe for disaster for them.

I really don’t think the press are on her side at all btw, if they were they’d not print the story of the arrest warrant. Alice may want them to, but what Alice wants and what's best for Alice are polar opposites at the moment.
The press print news they don't give a crap who they throw under a bus. Bianca did well to get an apology from the DM.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Even though it feels like it’s getting close each day to a mega sized Alice meltdown, was anyone else slightly underwhelmed that there was no “utter utter defamation” kind of erratic video this time??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know - it’s not like missing a nail appointment and they’re just gonna see when they can next fit you in!

she’s An absolute tromboner
Exactly! I think she might be going for a full mental breakdown plea, which is why she's not gone to the hearings (which just makes a mockery of people that do have mental health problems), but then again she knows she lose the kids if she did that. Also, she was well enough to sign some paperwork when she knew she was getting some money, just a few days ago.
I just don't understand how hung up on getting revenge, ruining Ioan (and the kids in turn) that she is willing to go to jail for it...she is one fucked up mofo!

---

Even though it feels like it’s getting close each day to a mega sized Alice meltdown, was anyone else slightly underwhelmed that there was no “utter utter defamation” kind of erratic video this time??
Yeah I was hoping to wake up to some kinda video/tweet to that effect. Maybe she's saving it for when she's come out of jail...I bet she'll be on the blower to Lorraine (I've hated her since I was a kid, she just bleeping irritates me for some reason) to do a "tell all" about her time in prison...Martha Steward she is not 🤣

Reactions: 19
Husband is taking me out to my favorite restaurant later, and I feel like I am going to miss out on something spectacular going down. Massive FOMO going on. I am such a saddo!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Husband is taking me out to my favorite restaurant later, and I feel like I am going to miss out on something spectacular going down. Massive FOMO going on. I am such a saddo!
This is how i felt last night (im in the UK) alice is always tweeting some shite right before i go to bed🤣

• Haha
I'm UK too. Pity there isn't a messaging fuction so someone could tip me off to sneak to the loo with my phone!

• Haha

I really don’t think the press are on her side at all btw, if they were they’d not print the story of the arrest warrant. Alice may want them to, but what Alice wants and what's best for Alice are polar and code of conduct? Lol opposites at the moment.
Omg!!! @ tangerine cat, the press? All they want ever is news! No news is good news . definitely bad! Yay they love it!!they never adhere to conduct! And yes!!! Definitely capable!! She's a horrendous women, set solely, on destroying ioan, and in the process sadly her children, an intervention is needed now!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.