Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #158 Alice was a no show, to the pokey she must go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long does it typically take for a judge to sign something to put out an arrest warrant? Is there any reason why it hasn't happened already?

Just thinking if most of us failed to turn up to court on charges, I don't know that we would be given the grace of time.....
Was just wondering the same thing. It's very early morning in LA so perhaps it'll be done at some point today? Maybe they give her some grace due to the girls. Although, it's in the girls best interests to get it over and done with as they probably haven't slept a wink with worry! To quote Clare in Happy Valley, what a f***ing mess.

Reactions: 18
It’s the FaceTune app Lulu not an actual lip filler. I downloaded it for a laugh and it does all of what Alice’s face looks like. Her lips are on the max fullness setting, her eyes have got the white sparkle dots on them, her checks, under the eyes and forehead have the Smooth filter on them. If you look closely you can tell where her finger has over smoothed parts you get a blurriness eventually the more you smooth out. All a facetune app. 😬
Ahhh! I can tell that she's used something on her face as the skin is so smooth that her cheekbones don't exist 🤣. But I thought the lips were just a bad filler, why the duck would you want to distort your face so much. Everyone knows that she doesn't look like that, the real photos are on the Web in all their glory 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Inundated with great roles’, as if she’s ever had even one mediocre role in her embarrassing excuse for an acting career. 😂
AND, they want her to be wealthy and STABLE. They might as well throw in a cow she can trade for magic beans.😁🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just caught up with the last thread. She needs sectioning she is very unstable.
i can see her accidentally on purpose burning the house down. She will do it when kids are at school/Ioans and she was in bed with her fibro. She will tweet ‘the whole house is destroyed but thank god my baybeeez werent here 😭😭😭
All of this is about revenge and destroying Ioan in every way possible

• Sad
Reactions: 28
And she’s back on Twitter thanking the troglodytes for their well wishes. bleep.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I know Ioan has been very methodical but I'm wondering if they've ever considered some emergency order for custody? Legal eagles, that's a thing right? Or perhaps, despite how rapid she can bail out, doing this when she's actually arrested would be the time? I fully understand that it would be hard on the girls but how safe can they actually be in their current circumstances?
He could file, but there are very specific reasons why a court would remove kids, and there has to be imminent or current danger. Missing a court appointment probably wouldn't cut it. And it can take a while for an emergency custody order to be in place after the request, as much as ten days.

Reactions: 20
Anyone with any sense would surely get their children to a friend / safe pair of hands and report themselves to the police station! She's like a sitting duck waiting for them to come knocking.

Reactions: 28
Does anyone think this is all just a big ploy by her to get Ioan to break his ‘grey rocking’ and get in touch with her? She’s getting more and more desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hunted? FFS, get your head out of the alcohol soaked sand and call the court. Or even better, just go and get it over and done with for the sake of your kids. They might even go a bit easier on you.

Reactions: 38
And she’s back on Twitter thanking the troglodytes for their well wishes. bleep.
Well wishes won't keep her out of court she's only prolonging the inevitable. The house will still be sold/foreclosed the divorce will be granted and custody 50/50. I do think Alice is going to be seeing the inside of a court room on several occasions until she gets that 2023 is still going ahead come what may.
I was struck by how much Alice has begun to look like Andy Pipkin so my avatar is a tribute to her 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ahhh! I can tell that she's used something on her face as the skin is so smooth that her cheekbones don't exist 🤣. But I thought the lips were just a bad filler, why the duck would you want to distort your face so much. Everyone knows that she doesn't look like that, the real photos are on the Web in all their glory 🤣
Well, when you’re at least three sharp ones in you’ll think you look bloody fabulous! I know this to be true as I downloaded the app on holiday and whilst sat in the hot tub with a bottle of bubbly proceeded to go to town on my face in facetune and thought ‘oooh this is bloody marvellous, i look 18 again’ until I looked again the next day and it was…. Yeah, a bit like Alice’s face tbh 😂 swiftly deleted app.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She feels like she's being hunted? She did miss a court date, so its expected that the police and the court system will be gunning for her. It's one thing to mess with your ex's peace of mind, it's quite another to show the same contempt towards a judge. She should be contacting the clerk's office, the DA and find herself a criminal attorney.
Marie has no responsibility here. Though I am side-eyeing Marie for not even making her aware of it, in case she missed it or has forgotten. A good attorney will keep an eye on anything that can or may affect their client's case. But who knows, maybe Marie did remind her and she decided to ignore it.

Reactions: 35
He could file, but there are very specific reasons why a court would remove kids, and there has to be imminent or current danger. Missing a court appointment probably wouldn't cut it. And it can take a while for an emergency custody order to be in place after the request, as much as ten days.
10 days even when there is an emergency? Bloody hell.

Reactions: 12
She feels like she's being hunted? She did miss a court date, so its expected that the police and the court system will be gunning for her. It's one thing to mess with your ex's peace of mind, it's quite another to show the same contempt towards a judge. She should be contacting the clerk's office, the DA and find herself a criminal attorney.
Marie has no responsibility here. Though I am side-eyeing Marie for not even making her aware of it, in case she missed it or has forgotten. A good attorney will keep an eye on anything that can or may affect their client's case. But who knows, maybe Marie did remind her and she decided to ignore it.
She still threw Marie under the bus. It doesn't looked good as a lawyer to no show/no respond when her name is all over documents to the court mentioning the court date and reason. So either Marie a) knew and warned Alice and Alice has now made her look stupid or b) Marie is actually stupid and a terrible lawyer because she didn't read court documents she put her name to. It will be interesting if Alice has to go to a judge and "prove" her statement that both she and her lawyer didn't know. Marie will have to either lie to the court and explain not noticing the documents, or admit she knew and warned Alice to get a criminal attorney but Alice didn't.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
One of the most useful things I’ve learned from Alice is how narcissists work. They accuse others of what they’ve done.
She’s spent years now hunting Ioan and Bianca and his family. Actually hunting, asking around, searching for info and ways to get to them. Yet she’s feeling hunted… you don’t fool us Alice

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.