Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #158 Alice was a no show, to the pokey she must go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and many thanks to @Invictus for the new thread title! šŸŒ¹

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

When posting 10+ images, please put behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.
Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread to make it fair for all.

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...g-class-while-alice-is-showing-her-erse.36907
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty: šŸŒ¹
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls: šŸŒ¹

1656777334565.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Thanks for always having our backs with the new threads, dear @StoneMountain ā¤ And great title, @Invictus šŸ˜ And thank you, @WinterSolstice for directing me to the place for site help/supportā€”the mods have kindly given me a hand! šŸ’ššŸ„°

lmao it is just a morning of gratitude, innit. šŸ˜…

I need to jump back to the previous thread for updates, thoughtful suspicions, and, probably, some really funny-ass comments. šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Slightly behind, I just got to the point where she tweeted she didn't know about the court yesterday.

witch, *I* knew you had a court date. The whole of bleeping Tattle knew. The Daily Mail knew. Your Flying Monkies knew. Goddamn.

Alice your lies are bad and you should feel bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Damn I was too late with my thread suggestion. She lies on a bed AT Tonesā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In the last episode:

Ioan
had a nice interview in Radio Times without speaking of his personal life, yet the tabloids picked it up and misrepresented it as opening up on his divorce. Yuck.
Also, according to the tabloids, even the most innocuous social media posts by Bianca are targeted to Alice. Double yuck.

Alice avoided both of her court appearances. On the eleventh hour, she signed a stipulation to sell the house. So the house will be listed for sale.

Regarding her criminal charges (DVPRO violations) arraignment she just did not show up, but instead tweeted manically (54+ tweets) about fatuous stuff.

An arrest warrant referral was issued by a Los Angeles court Thursday after Alice Evans failed to show up for her arraignment for two restraining order violations. Daily Mail reported it.
(And also Mirror and The Independent have picked it up).

Some of us suspect that she herself tipped the tabloids off to get attention as there were some odd tweets by AlcaTone (who was shoved back into his drawer while Alice kept tweeting manically).

Moreover, there is an infestation of FMs in the Daily Mail (aka Daily Fail, Daily Wail, Faily Mail) comment section (as if they were already deployed and ready).

Alice, the Mother of the Year, already managed to upset and scare her daughters by telling them that Ioan is putting their mommy in jail.

Additionally, she is pretending that she did not know about her court date, which is not true as it was mentioned even in the documents related to the house sale that she had signed. Additionally, some people tweeted her about her court date and she responded. She knew and deliberately did not show up.

Even Andrea Burkhart (one of the lawyers relaying the Depp vs Heard case on YouTube) tweeted the DM article and commented on it.

Perhaps weā€™ll find out (in the words of @sevenyearbiatch ):

Did she ever take that pasta off the boil?

Will Piers Morgan do a ā€˜duck it, Iā€™m Tweetingā€™ type thing and spill some tea?

Was Alice wasted when arrested and genuinely had no idea of the court date?

Can Marie actually read?

Is Tone stampting her feet in glee, apoplexy or tantrum right now?

Is it all just utter, utter defamation and lies?

Will the DM ever get a response from Anne Kiley, who continues to apparently represent the Fishwife in chief?

Will Alice:

ED4BE38F-B25A-4418-A955-BA121BD9F0C4.jpeg

Tune in for the next episode of The Misfortunes of Al the Abuser (vaguely remembered as Ioan Gruffuddā€™s batshit crazy ex-wife*)!

Oh, and some of us have run out of popcorn, cookies, and chocolate. :cry:

*Provided by the courtesy of @MarmiteMonster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I still think Alice wants Ioan back - she will be hoping he will come to her rescue - this is what happens when you leave. Me and the babies need you

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
In the last episode:

Ioan
had a nice interview in Radio Times without speaking of his personal life, yet the tabloids picked it up and misrepresented it as opening up on his divorce. Yuck.
Also, according to the tabloids, even the most innocuous social media posts by Bianca are targeted to Alice. Double yuck.

Alice avoided both of her court appearances. On the eleventh hour, she signed a stipulation to sell the house. So the house will be listed for sale.

Regarding her criminal charges (DVPRO violations) arraignment she just did not show up, but instead tweeted manically (54+ tweets) about fatuous stuff.

An arrest warrant referral was issued by a Los Angeles court Thursday after Alice Evans failed to show up for her arraignment for two restraining order violations. Daily Mail reported it.

Some of us suspect that she herself tipped the tabloids off to get attention as there were some odd tweets by AlcaTone (who was shoved back into his drawer while Alice kept tweeting manically).

Moreover, there is an infestation of FMs in the Daily Mail (aka Daily Fail, Daily Wail, Faily Mail) comment section (as if they were already deployed and ready).

Alice, the Mother of the Year, already managed to upset and scare her daughters by telling them that Ioan is putting their mommy in jail.

Additionally, she is pretending that she did not know about her court date, which is not true as it was mentioned even in the documents related to the house sale that she had signed. Additionally, some people tweeted her about her court date and she responded. She knew and deliberately did not show up.

Even Andrea Burkhart (one of the lawyers relaying the Depp vs Heard case on YouTube) tweeted the DM article and commented on it.

Will Piers Morgan do a ā€˜duck it, Iā€™m Tweetingā€™ type thing and spill some tea?

Can Marie actually read?

Will the DM ever get a response from Anne Kiley, who continues to apparently represent the Fishwife in chief?

Will Alice:

View attachment 1914341

Tune in for the next episode of The Misfortunes of Al the Abuser (vaguely remembered as Ioan Gruffuddā€™s batshit crazy ex-wife*)!

This is awesome! dang! you're good!
:love: and I love this: "The Misfortunes of Al the Abuser"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
In the last episode:

Ioan

Can Marie actually read?

Will Alice:

View attachment 1914341

I BLOODY LOVE THIS RECAP!! If you didn't know it was real, you'd think it was made up šŸ¤£
Andrea Burkhart was who I was referring to in the previous thread. It will be interesting to hear her view on it, she also has a youtube channel as well, I've since found out. I can see mAlice trying to troll her, good luck with that šŸ¤£

---

I still think Alice wants Ioan back - she will be hoping he will come to her rescue - this is what happens when you leave. Me and the babies need you
I agree, I think she'd take him back in a heartbeat!
NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

---

Malice and her socks are busy on the DM comment sections šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Alice goes to jail, her bail she must pay,
her freedom she'll lose, if she doesn't obey.

šŸ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
AE: I don't want to say anything because it will lead to more trouble but what I can say is that SO many people have contacted me and offered to come over in the last 2 hours!

So another benefit of the no show is getting to play the victim and garner attention, in IRL and online. Now she pretends to care about being in trouble?? LOL

AE: My kids are absolutely terrified. I'll keep you posted.

It's all going according to plan. This is why she was so jubilant.

AE: So you're a health care worker and a Democrat and you think it's ok to call me a psychopath having never met me?

If the cap fits...

AE: Oh please be the weird Texas lady to my weird California lady!

Batshit attracts batshit. Weird is putting it mildly...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Forgive formatting, I've yet to have my coffee and the child pack is loose, but

78z499.jpg

We're going to ride the HMS mAlice all the way down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
AE: I don't want to say anything because it will lead to more trouble but what I can say is that SO many people have contacted me and offered to come over in the last 2 hours!

So another benefit of the no show is getting to play the victim and garner attention, in IRL and online.
I find this one particulary funny.

No matter what you think of this or on which side you are....the reason why there is a arrest warrant is because she didnt show up in court. That's nobodys fault but hers.

I hope the ones who offered to come over (if even true) do so because they are worried for the kids, not because they approve of her tit. Though personally I feel like it's mind games, to "show" Ioan that she is in control of the narrative (she isnt)

Reactions: 44
I BLOODY LOVE THIS RECAP!! If you didn't know it was real, you'd think it was made up šŸ¤£
Thank you! :love:

She's like the gift that keeps on giving! :p /sarc off
It seems so unreal!

But for the E-s and Ioan, it is the harsh reality. I truly feel sorry for them. And worried as well.

Andrea Burkhart was who I was referring to in the previous thread. It will be interesting to hear her view on it, she also has a youtube channel as well, I've since found out. I can see mAlice trying to troll her, good luck with that šŸ¤£
Yes, I came across her when I was following Alice's role model Amber Heard's trials and tribulations. Found her via Emily D. Baker.
Their style is very different but both are worth following. It would be interesting to get their analyses of the situation.

Malice and her socks are busy on the DM comment sections šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
And they arrived so early (often they are late to the party). Makes me wonder whether they were forewarned about this article being published...:unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What is she wanting those people to offer? SHE had to go to court, no one else. Get a grip.
this weaponised incompetence is embarrassing. It must be frustrating as hell being on the other side of this. There doesnā€™t seem to be an end to it.

And Evening Standard has joined the ball.

Main photo of her from the Lorraine appearance -- aka the woman with 4 chins.

To celebrate the new avatar @M33L4 has I'd propose we'll also add Monty Python's Spam Song to the playlist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What is she wanting those people to offer? SHE had to go to court, no one else. Get a grip.
this weaponised incompetence is embarrassing. It must be frustrating as hell being on the other side of this. There doesnā€™t seem to be an end to it.
You're new photo on here, the resemblance is un"can"ny šŸ¤£

---

And Evening Standard has joined the ball.

Main photo of her from the Lorraine appearance -- aka the woman with 4 chins.
Joined the ball šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I'm glad work isn't too busy today, so I can keep an eye on everything. Also the comments on the previous thread and this one, have been so funny, they have actually lifted my mood (bit of depression of late).
I wonder if the arrest warrant has been signed yet...I have visions of this at big Als

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.