Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #158 Alice was a no show, to the pokey she must go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I BLOODY LOVE THIS RECAP!! If you didn't know it was real, you'd think it was made up 🤣
Andrea Burkhart was who I was referring to in the previous thread. It will be interesting to hear her view on it, she also has a youtube channel as well, I've since found out. I can see mAlice trying to troll her, good luck with that 🤣

---

I agree, I think she'd take him back in a heartbeat!
NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

---

Malice and her socks are busy on the DM comment sections 🤣🤣
‘Inundated with great roles’, as if she’s ever had even one mediocre role in her embarrassing excuse for an acting career. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am totally bewildered by the support this crack pot still has. Everytime I see someone going all guns blazing to support her I always think what if the roles were reversed?

would people be falling over themselves if IG broke his DVRO twice against his wife and publicly boasted about doing so, then purposely failed to show up in court when he got pulled up about it? Would it be ok for him to continually attack his ex and new partner accusing them of all sorts of disgusting crimes just because ‘he was upset’? No it wouldn’t he’d have been called out on it a long time ago.

so how far does Alice have to go before she’s seen as the abuser that she is to these people who support her, because as long as she has her enablers she thinks she’s invincible and just carries on abusing and controlling IG -and this is exactly the reason she didn’t turn up yesterday she’s loving every second of this. And to the outside world she appears to be getting away with it all, like she knows nothing with be enforced as she has her baybeez

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I am totally bewildered by the support this crack pot still has. Everytime I see someone going all guns blazing to support her I always think what if the roles were reversed?

would people be falling over themselves if IG broke his DVRO twice against his wife and publicly boasted about doing so, then purposely failed to show up in court when he got pulled up about it? Would it be ok for him to continually attack his ex and new partner accusing them of all sorts of disgusting crimes just because ‘he was upset’? No it wouldn’t he’d have been called out on it a long time ago.

so how far does Alice have to go before she’s seen as the abuser that she is to these people who support her, because as long as she has her enablers she thinks she’s invincible and just carries on abusing and controlling IG -and this is exactly the reason she didn’t turn up yesterday she’s loving every second of this. And to the outside world she appears to be getting away with it all, like she knows nothing with be enforced as she has her baybeez
I'm sure most of them would celebrate her even if she would murder him. In fact I think that would increase her popularity.

Some people are just sick. Partly it's because they have a crazy view about how women should be treated and how men should be treated. Partly because Alice is the only celeb that gives their pathetic existence any attention.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
AE: I don't want to say anything because it will lead to more trouble but what I can say is that SO many people have contacted me and offered to come over in the last 2 hours!
Offering to watch the kids if she's incarcerated?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Even for Malice, I’m shocked she didn’t go to Court. It shows how disconnected from reality she is. This is going to end with someone being harmed, and I can only hope it’s her and not the girls or Yo or Bee. Sorry to say it but I don’t see another ending here.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I'm actually a bit amused that her newest strategy seems to be playing a sheltered, innocent, inexperienced, dove-eyed baby deer. "Pinky swear I didn't know." Alice, you've got a restraining order. No judge will buy this tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm actually a bit amused that her newest strategy seems to be playing a sheltered, innocent, inexperienced, dove-eyed baby deer. "Pinky swear I didn't know." Alice, you've got a restraining order. No judge will buy this tit.
I dont think she really cares if the judge believes it. She just cares if her minions and kids believe it. Cant let people escape her cult.

Reactions: 25
Imagine leaving those kids with the Texan. Holy shitballs.
Every time the Texan is mentioned, I get a mental image from Mrs America series -- the scenes where Phyllis Schlafly courts the support of some religious nutters -- Lottie Beth Hobbs, I believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even for Malice, I’m shocked she didn’t go to Court. It shows how disconnected from reality she is. This is going to end with someone being harmed, and I can only hope it’s her and not the girls or Yo or Bee. Sorry to say it but I don’t see another ending here.
BIB: Yes, instead of getting divorced from Ioan, Alice got divorced from reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.