Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #158 Alice was a no show, to the pokey she must go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I finally caught up with the thread (y)

Thank you so much for all the laughs, you are the best, all of you!

Well no, not you mAlice, obs! ;)

As always thank you to Welp and anyone else would shares Twitter screen shots and thank you to Butter Tart who keeps us all straight with her legal and local knowledge.(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I dont think she really cares if the judge believes it. She just cares if her minions and kids believe it. Cant let people escape her cult.
Yes, her online life has always been of more importance to her than pretty much anything. If she feels she's winning there and getting the attention she craves, nothing else matters.

Reactions: 26
I dont think she really cares if the judge believes it. She just cares if her minions and kids believe it. Cant let people escape her cult.
She will keep pushing the boundaries because no one's ever held her to account up til now.

Reactions: 15
This made me chuckle. No love it’s just the Facetune filter on maximum overload. 🤣
E50C9E2B-118F-4577-A9FA-D64181853B7E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
If she is arrested will the girls go to Ioan?
it's what the police probably would do, but Alice could still instruct a friend to take them (not sure if with freshy poisoned ears Ioan taking them would be a good idea), especially since she certainly will have the money ready to immediately bail her out so the kids may only need to be taken for an hour.

Yes, her online life has always been of more importance to her than pretty much anything. If she feels she's winning there and getting the attention she craves, nothing else matters.
yep, it's one of the big reasons why they are divorcing in the first place

I wonder if she lies to them too about not knowing ?
of course she does

Reactions: 29
What is she wanting those people to offer? SHE had to go to court, no one else.
They have to offer her tea and sympathy and probably bail money too.

AE - "Baby angel wants me arrested again over a few mean tweets when I was out of my mind with heartbreak over the bogan stealing him from me. The bogan wants me in jail as she is afraid he will come back to me when he comes to his senses and wants his family back."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I'm sure most of them would celebrate her even if she would murder him. In fact I think that would increase her popularity.

Some people are just sick. Partly it's because they have a crazy view about how women should be treated and how men should be treated. Partly because Alice is the only celeb that gives their pathetic existence any attention.
This is bang on, if roles were reversed, he would have been hung, drawn and quartered by now!
I really hope the law hits her hard. A friend of mine his ex was really verbally abusive to him, I think once or twice she attacked him as well, he is such a nice guy. His ex is a narc, although not on the mAlice scale, but a narc nevertheless!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know Ioan has been very methodical but I'm wondering if they've ever considered some emergency order for custody? Legal eagles, that's a thing right? Or perhaps, despite how rapid she can bail out, doing this when she's actually arrested would be the time? I fully understand that it would be hard on the girls but how safe can they actually be in their current circumstances?

Reactions: 18
Someone should introduce her to computer gaming, perhaps fantasy MMORPGs. With her addictive personality, she could immerse herself completely and escape reality, feel a sense of achievement and get instant gratification, slay as many trolls as she wishes, have an avatar that looks absolutely gorgeous, flirt with younger guys, feel self-important, get plenty of attention, even have fun, and so on. If she chooses a game that has a toxic community, she could satisfy her urge to have clashes and confrontations as well.

The added bonus would be that she would not do any harm in the real world...

Character creation from Black Desert Online (a game with one of the worst toxic communities):

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs to sue whoever does her lip filler, as they are shite! She has too much and they look uneven. One of the reasons people have filler is to even out their lips, not make it worse 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s the FaceTune app Lulu not an actual lip filler. I downloaded it for a laugh and it does all of what Alice’s face looks like. Her lips are on the max fullness setting, her eyes have got the white sparkle dots on them, her checks, under the eyes and forehead have the Smooth filter on them. If you look closely you can tell where her finger has over smoothed parts you get a blurriness eventually the more you smooth out. All a facetune app. 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 13
‘Inundated with great roles’, as if she’s ever had even one mediocre role in her embarrassing excuse for an acting career. 😂
Cos that absolutely doesn’t sound like something she’s written herself 🤣

An ode to Alice bleeping Evans:

You have such an enormous gunt
You are showing yourself to be an even bigger bleep
You are evading law enforcement who are now (hopefully) on the hunt
You tedious huge vindictive twunt

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How long does it typically take for a judge to sign something to put out an arrest warrant? Is there any reason why it hasn't happened already?

Just thinking if most of us failed to turn up to court on charges, I don't know that we would be given the grace of time.....

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.