Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
In the last episode:

Ioan
had a nice interview in Radio Times without speaking of his personal life, yet the tabloids picked it up and misrepresented it as opening up on his divorce. Yuck.
Also, according to the tabloids, even the most innocuous social media posts by Bianca are targeted to Alice. Double yuck.

Alice avoided both of her court appearances. On the eleventh hour, she signed a stipulation to sell the house. So the house will be listed for sale.

Regarding her criminal charges (DVPRO violations) arraignment she just did not show up, but instead tweeted manically (54+ tweets) about fatuous stuff.

An arrest warrant referral was issued by a Los Angeles court Thursday after Alice Evans failed to show up for her arraignment for two restraining order violations. Daily Mail reported it.
(And also Mirror and The Independent have picked it up).

Some of us suspect that she herself tipped the tabloids off to get attention as there were some odd tweets by AlcaTone (who was shoved back into his drawer while Alice kept tweeting manically).

Moreover, there is an infestation of FMs in the Daily Mail (aka Daily Fail, Daily Wail, Faily Mail) comment section (as if they were already deployed and ready).

Alice, the Mother of the Year, already managed to upset and scare her daughters by telling them that Ioan is putting their mommy in jail.

Additionally, she is pretending that she did not know about her court date, which is not true as it was mentioned even in the documents related to the house sale that she had signed. Additionally, some people tweeted her about her court date and she responded. She knew and deliberately did not show up.

Even Andrea Burkhart (one of the lawyers relaying the Depp vs Heard case on YouTube) tweeted the DM article and commented on it.

Perhaps we’ll find out (in the words of @sevenyearbiatch ):

Did she ever take that pasta off the boil?

Will Piers Morgan do a ‘fuck it, I’m Tweeting’ type thing and spill some tea?

Was Alice wasted when arrested and genuinely had no idea of the court date?

Can Marie actually read?

Is Tone stampting her feet in glee, apoplexy or tantrum right now?

Is it all just utter, utter defamation and lies?

Will the DM ever get a response from Anne Kiley, who continues to apparently represent the Fishwife in chief?

Will Alice:

ED4BE38F-B25A-4418-A955-BA121BD9F0C4.jpeg

Tune in for the next episode of The Misfortunes of Al the Abuser (vaguely remembered as Ioan Gruffudd’s batshit crazy ex-wife*)!

Oh, and some of us have run out of popcorn, cookies, and chocolate. :cry:

*Provided by the courtesy of @MarmiteMonster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Slightly behind, I just got to the point where she tweeted she didn't know about the court yesterday.

BITCH, *I* knew you had a court date. The whole of fucking Tattle knew. The Daily Mail knew. Your Flying Monkies knew. Goddamn.

Alice your lies are bad and you should feel bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

ButterTart

VIP Member
Trying to figure out how it works.

I understand she already had an arrangement when she was arrested (there are time limits) and this one was supposed to be the second one (as likely something changed). Can someone explain it all?

Even if it was for a misdemeanour, she could not have sent her lawyer to represent her as her case is about DV/breaching the order.
Condensing things somewhat but … there would have been a complaint that she broke the RO. That would have been made to the police, and assigned to a detective to investigate. If the detective felt there was enough evidence, he would go to the prosecutor to determine if he/she felt there was enough evidence to lay charges. The prosecutor would determine if it was enough for a misdemeanor or a felony (more serious). If the prosecutor agreed there was, there would be an arrest warrant.

She received the arrest warrant Dec. 2, so all of the other stuff happened before that. Then there was an arraignment set. The court record showed two counts. That was to have happened yesterday, and at the arraignment, all she would have done (with a criminal attorney, one hopes) was plead guilty, not guilty or no contest (which is essentially a guilty plea). Bail might have been set, depending on the charges. Then her case would have been either sent for a pre trial conference to negotiate a plea (or plead guilty) if it was a misdemeanor, or a preliminary hearing if it was a felony. Both would proceed to trial if there was no guilty plea.

There are rules for how quickly after arraignment a preliminary hearing must take place. In a felony case, it’s 60 days.

So since she skipped her arraignment, that has to be reset and she will likely be charged additionally with either a misdemeanor or a felony (it depends on what her charges were going to be). Based on the Daily Mail story, it sounds like an arrest warrant was issued on the failure to appear.

That’s where things were as of end of day yesterday. You can’t access criminal records in California unless you go to the relevant courthouse, where they could be purchased. But I expect the online calendar will be updated eventually and that will again show her pending charges and upcoming court dates. All of this has potential negative implications for her divorce case, as if she is convicted of either a felony or a misdemeanor breach of the restraining order, there is what is called a rebuttal presumption against ANY custody. Meaning she has to convince the judge she should have some custody. It would also mean the abused party does not have to pay support to his/her abuser. So none of this is good for her.

Hope that helped!

ETA: I just checked and there are no updates online to her docket.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

MooBelle

VIP Member
I've been on Tattle for nearly 3 years and just wanted to say that if they release her mugshot I may finally have found my avatar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

welp

VIP Member
Alice was tweeting at 6:22/6:23 and then at 10:30/10:48, her twitter was gone at 11:20 - so it's possible she went, no plea is listed on the court site though and the court house is too far away and you dont know when your turn is for being back this soon being realistic (maybe lawyer went?). which is why I wonder if "further proceedings" is just the judge signing the arrest warrant

from the twitter lawyer
Screenshot_20230128-064339_Twitter.jpg

ah yes, Alice's posts are "cringy" - and no, it's Alice that spread abuse rumours from day 1 lol
Screenshot_20230128-064641_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Tony 2 days ago - Alice is coming back!

2 days later, Alice deletes her Twitter. He literally can't get anything right.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

BessieNessie

VIP Member
There's a thread on another site of a parenting nature that is tearing ioan to bits and suggesting that we here think ioan is Saint like which is not the case at all
We used to have unexpected ‘visitors’ doing that whenever Alice’s account went silent but Tattle is quite the exclusive little club right now so they can’t get in.

A370B64A-9BA7-4B20-8464-C0C71026931F.jpeg

ETA and I just became a VIP member. 🙌🏼💕

Off to update my LinkedIn 🏃‍♀️ .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Invictus

Chatty Member
Forgive formatting, I've yet to have my coffee and the child pack is loose, but

78z499.jpg

We're going to ride the HMS mAlice all the way down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I'm just gonna preface this by saying I think Tony is actually himself on Twitter and not Alice under a fake account.

But it's shit like this that stirs the pot with that theory. First image is Tony saying he's blocking someone for insulting him.

original_662a13ca-6733-4c39-b1bb-881554123ecc_Screenshot_2023-01-29-09-26-57-723_com.twitter.a...jpg

Then when you check out the person he's bitching about, you find this tweet
Screenshot_2023-01-29-09-27-03-814_com.twitter.android~2.jpg

Not insulting Tony, insulting Alice...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

ButterTart

VIP Member
So the docket has recently updated and apparently, she was due back in court this morning; it’s just listed as “further proceedings.” I’ve checked at various points today, as recently as an hour ago. Court closed about three hours ago. Not sure why this wasn’t updated sooner but there it is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

M33L4

VIP Member
So some of them are now saying Ioan is a shit Dad because he didn't take the girls with him when he left Alice, and puts Bianca first because he wouldn't take them to a theme park, ffs.
Just after she’d hacked his Instagram and stole $400 of his money? Yeah no kid of mine would have been at any fucking theme park.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Mad Betty

VIP Member
this has a very nothing to see here vibe
View attachment 1918437View attachment 1918438View attachment 1918439
View attachment 1918441
I must agree with Tone here: committing a criminal offense sounds exactly like "herself"
What kind of man says his sister is "The best I have seen her for ages!" when there is likely a warrant out for her arrest, she has no income, and her behavior has likely affected her future financial well being and custody of her children?

That's some next level gaslighting. Or maybe just delusional thinking. Or delusional gaslighting. Yes, that's it.

Sweet mother of gin. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

SC_love

Chatty Member
How embarrassing to be so dramatic at her age, deleting her twitter account - the shock! The horror! Is she ok? OMG!

What an actual fucking twat this woman is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I spoke to my brother on the phone earlier. I am now desperately disappointed that he hasn’t followed up on Twitter dedicating songs to me and telling the world I am wonderful.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Junebug895

Chatty Member
What the bejesus have I missed?! RL has been awesome. Navigating being single and living alone for the first time in over a decade. Frikking loving it. I've missed you nutbars.

On topic, throw the book at her. Give her exactly what she deserves. Let this be a lesson to scorned women the world over: you cannot get away with harassment and abuse because you have tits and a vagina.

• Heart
  • Haha

What's your point

VIP Member
Alice scored a huge own goal really because she just pushed Ioan further and further away and made herself look like a complete loon in the process. If I was Alice this is what I would have done.

Give Yo and B the house...its falling apart, stinks of dog piss and to be honest looks like a dump (and the pool looks like shrek has been bathing in it).

In return for the house I would have asked for funds for a little apartment just round the corner.

I'd have gone 50/50 custody straight off, nothing puts pressure on a new relationship than a sulky tween.

Given him Emma ( she could have taught beautiful Bubba how to piss up the curtains).

Then I would sit in my little apartment and sit back and cackle at how fuckikg easy I have it while Yo & B are dealing with the kids, house and pissy dogs.

Phase 2 would include me losing shit loads of weight and jogging by the house each day looking GLORIOUS.

I'd have come off social media (or even just set up a sock account for my trolling).

2 years on I'd provably have a new man, and Yo would be battling with a now teenager and the rat in the fucking Prius.

• Haha
  • Heart