Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #158 Alice was a no show, to the pokey she must go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Husband is taking me out to my favorite restaurant later, and I feel like I am going to miss out on something spectacular going down. Massive FOMO going on. I am such a saddo!
Nice! Have a lovely time 😍🥂

---

This is how i felt last night (im in the UK) alice is always tweeting some shite right before i go to bed🤣
Always happens to me too, also a UK'r 👋🏻. Last night when she was tweeting I couldn't keep my eyes open, I woke up about 4am and checked on here, just in case it had all kicked off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Husband is taking me out to my favorite restaurant later, and I feel like I am going to miss out on something spectacular going down. Massive FOMO going on. I am such a saddo!
Just cancel. Or divorce him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I've been on Tattle for nearly 3 years and just wanted to say that if they release her mugshot I may finally have found my avatar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
How much does the DM pay for "Exclusives?"

And do you get to stipulate comment moderation and insist they use photos you like of yourself that reflect you at what you see as your best?

Asking for a friend. 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
In the last episode:

Ioan
had a nice interview in Radio Times without speaking of his personal life, yet the tabloids picked it up and misrepresented it as opening up on his divorce. Yuck.
Also, according to the tabloids, even the most innocuous social media posts by Bianca are targeted to Alice. Double yuck.

Alice avoided both of her court appearances. On the eleventh hour, she signed a stipulation to sell the house. So the house will be listed for sale.

Regarding her criminal charges (DVPRO violations) arraignment she just did not show up, but instead tweeted manically (54+ tweets) about fatuous stuff.

An arrest warrant referral was issued by a Los Angeles court Thursday after Alice Evans failed to show up for her arraignment for two restraining order violations. Daily Mail reported it.
(And also Mirror and The Independent have picked it up).

Some of us suspect that she herself tipped the tabloids off to get attention as there were some odd tweets by AlcaTone (who was shoved back into his drawer while Alice kept tweeting manically).

Moreover, there is an infestation of FMs in the Daily Mail (aka Daily Fail, Daily Wail, Faily Mail) comment section (as if they were already deployed and ready).

Alice, the Mother of the Year, already managed to upset and scare her daughters by telling them that Ioan is putting their mommy in jail.

Additionally, she is pretending that she did not know about her court date, which is not true as it was mentioned even in the documents related to the house sale that she had signed. Additionally, some people tweeted her about her court date and she responded. She knew and deliberately did not show up.

Even Andrea Burkhart (one of the lawyers relaying the Depp vs Heard case on YouTube) tweeted the DM article and commented on it.

Perhaps we’ll find out (in the words of @sevenyearbiatch ):

Did she ever take that pasta off the boil?

Will Piers Morgan do a ‘duck it, I’m Tweeting’ type thing and spill some tea?

Was Alice wasted when arrested and genuinely had no idea of the court date?

Can Marie actually read?

Is Tone stampting her feet in glee, apoplexy or tantrum right now?

Is it all just utter, utter defamation and lies?

Will the DM ever get a response from Anne Kiley, who continues to apparently represent the Fishwife in chief?

Will Alice:

View attachment 1914341

Tune in for the next episode of The Misfortunes of Al the Abuser (vaguely remembered as Ioan Gruffudd’s batshit crazy ex-wife*)!

Oh, and some of us have run out of popcorn, cookies, and chocolate. :cry:

*Provided by the courtesy of @MarmiteMonster
The tragedy, the horror, the despair - of no bleeping snackies! Stay strong snackless Tattle turds, we're with you in spirit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Right! You lot kept me up all night with sll the updates anout her no show! 😴 hope she is in jail now!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone should introduce her to computer gaming, perhaps fantasy MMORPGs. With her addictive personality, she could immerse herself completely and escape reality, feel a sense of achievement and get instant gratification, slay as many trolls as she wishes, have an avatar that looks absolutely gorgeous, flirt with younger guys, feel self-important, get plenty of attention, even have fun, and so on. If she chooses a game that has a toxic community, she could satisfy her urge to have clashes and confrontations as well.

The added bonus would be that she would not do any harm in the real world...

Character creation from Black Desert Online (a game with one of the worst toxic communities):

That is actually such a brilliant idea! Can we sneak someone inside her house to get her hooked on this game? (Comes complete with danger pay ofc.) Maybe we should make a lot of posts that insiders know IG and BW are fans.... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She repeatedly violated the keep-Ioan's-name-outta-your-bleeping-mouth ( ™ Will Smith) restriction. She knew she would have to appear in court, and she knew when. If she's smart she'll drag her ass over to the nearby Hollywood station and take care of this pronto, assuming one of her friends shows up with a checkbook.

Reactions: 33
Can I say one thing that is *gugh gasp cough* positive about Alice? She TOTALLY OWNS her personality disorder, much like her idol Betty. She has not deviated from the histrionic/narc playbook once - not once. So all/most of our predictions are right on the money - she makes it so easy for us. I think she is at the next BB stage playbook of dumping the kids to break up Ioan and B by being arrested. BB dumped her kids with Dan to 'teach Dan a lesson' and truly believed he would come back to her with open arms when he 'learned how hard it was to take care of the kids boo boos'. She is more insidious, hoping it will scare her kids from Ioan forever if she can get them to believe HE jailed her. She is hoping she will be jailed, and the kids will be taken screaming from her clutches, with flash bulbs popping. What she and BB failed to understand, was that kids can adapt. BB's kids grew to love their father and appreciate Linda when they were separated from her. Alice is playing a stupidly dangerous game, which makes me wonder what she is ultimately capable of. I shudder to think.
ETA

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s the FaceTune app Lulu not an actual lip filler. I downloaded it for a laugh and it does all of what Alice’s face looks like. Her lips are on the max fullness setting, her eyes have got the white sparkle dots on them, her checks, under the eyes and forehead have the Smooth filter on them. If you look closely you can tell where her finger has over smoothed parts you get a blurriness eventually the more you smooth out. All a facetune app. 😬
That still doesn't explain her terrible, terrible eye makeup. It looks like she went to bed drunk and woke up all smeary and disheveled.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Suggest all Turds get plenty of snacks in for the coming weekend. Going to need a lot of popcorn.

Hoping My Little Phony will be awake in about 3 sharp ones hours to add his sage words to proceedings.

Lupenis will be busy preparing a huge word salad and Alice may be arrested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I've been on Tattle for nearly 3 years and just wanted to say that if they release her mugshot I may finally have found my avatar.
If they release her mugshot we have ALL found our avatars. Every single one of us. An entire thread full of little outraged wide-eyed, sulky-mouthed, ham-faced little Alices. What a day 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I really hope she has tipped off the Mail in return for payment as they have really done her dirty by now referring to Yo as the ‘Fantastic Four star’ and using this picture 💫View attachment 1914678
Someone did Jessica Alba dirty by giving her that terrible wig. Although Alice would consider it an upgrade and snatch it right off her head!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.