Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #158 Alice was a no show, to the pokey she must go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fight you for it.
I'm thinking we should all change our avatars to AE's mugshot when it comes out, even if just for a day. (I like my witch and cat on a broomstick.)

Those tweets from "Tone" the other day are even more infuriating now. It's so obvious his her triumphant "AE is back" post was referring to this stunt she's pulled. It's even more vomit-inducing as his her posts praising herself to the skies.

---

Brain twins 😂
Brain triplets! 😂 👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can I say one thing that is *gugh gasp cough* positive about Alice? She TOTALLY OWNS her personality disorder, much like her idol Betty. She has not deviated from the histrionic/narc playbook once - not once. So all/most of our predictions are right on the money - she makes it so easy for us. I think she is at the next BB stage playbook of dumping the kids to break up Ioan and B by being arrested. BB dumped her kids with Dan to 'teach Dan a lesson' and truly believed he would come back to her with open arms when he 'learned how hard it was to take care of the kids boo boos'. She is more insidious, hoping it will scare her kids from Ioan forever if she can get them to believe HE jailed her. She is hoping she will be jailed, and the kids will be taken screaming from her clutches, with flash bulbs popping. What she and BB failed to understand, was that kids can adapt. BB's kids grew to love their father and appreciate Linda when they were separated from her. Alice is playing a stupidly dangerous game, which makes me wonder what she is ultimately capable of. I shudder to think.
ETA
OMG! Not to sound like AE, but I only just noticed your drunken Alice riding a giant dinosaur dick avatar and I'm in tears! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Suggest all Turds get plenty of snacks in for the coming weekend. Going to need a lot of popcorn.

Hoping My Little Phony will be awake in about 3 sharp ones hours to add his sage words to proceedings.

Lupenis will be busy preparing a huge word salad and Alice may be arrested.
OK turds, how many can we do:
My Little PTony
My Little Phony
Tony the Lonely
Tony Balony
Phoney Toney
Tone the Moan
Tonely the Monely
The Under Tone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Suggest all Turds get plenty of snacks in for the coming weekend. Going to need a lot of popcorn.

Hoping My Little Phony will be awake in about 3 sharp ones hours to add his sage words to proceedings.

Lupenis will be busy preparing a huge word salad and Alice may be arrested.
With a dressing of rich bullshit. Served in a special bowl made in Egypt, on the banks of… de Nile. Served with a fork (you). 💩🥗🍴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fight you for it.
The best thing would be if we ALL changed to the same mAlice mug shot!!

Just for 24 hours...

Tattle turds united in a single cause! :devilish:

PS. Damn!! I see I was late to the party and everyone already said the same :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ever notice how hilarious, supportive, creative, educated, and intelligent these threads are? Compare to the FMs and Alice: full of lies, bitterness, ignorance, and a clear lack of humor

• Heart
Reactions: 27
OK turds, how many can we do:
My Little PTony
My Little Phony
Tony the Lonely
Tony Balony
Phoney Toney
Tone the Moan
Tonely the Monely
The Under Tone
Since his sister is a two-bit "actress" movie legend...

Tone With The Wind
Tone Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Once Upon a Tone in Hollywood
Tonespotting
How To Tone Your Dragon
PlaTone
Tony Or Not To Be

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Interesting read bearing in mind her current situation!

Thank you for sharing this article, it's such a good insight to narcissists and really explains so much of AE's behaviour and her thinking/motives behind it. (Not to mention the bonus sexy stud at the bottom of the article!)

I'm sorry you are still triggered sometimes by your experiences with your narc ex. When the tough times hit I hope you can remind yourself of how strong, brave and resilient you are to have left, to protect yourself and your daughter, and that you continue to work hard to heal yourself and make a better life for you and your daughter. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.