Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #15 Cryin, lyin, still denyin - Marmite, wolves & monkeys flyin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Another tall story to sell, cos I’m up there with Princess Di and Adele

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All of the above, but I also wonder if it was ethically correct of the fertility clinic to give her 8 IVF treatments at the age of 45. Think of all the hormone shots, etc., she had at a time when some women are already pre-menopausal.
IG begged her to consider her health and to stop. She said onTwitter that Elsie was from a frozen embryo from the first round I assume because she said she was frozen for years. And can you imagine trying to get Alice to listen to you?

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

I be stuck here bed wettin’, while he’s off telling lies and jet settin’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread title suggestion - “Oh dear what can the matter be, awaiting Alice’s next bitter Twitter spree”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does go on about being in labor for 40 hrs. with the first child! I’m thinking what kind of Dr. allows that especially in someone who was of advanced maternal age with high blood pressure/pre-eclampsia? Did she find her ob-gyn at the same place as her therapist?
Sounds like my first labour! Although that was about 50 hours come to think of it…

Reactions: 2
She’s not read any of them , a Google search of high brow novels about adultery will have thrown this up . AE isn’t capable of anything else except twitter/ Instagram & constantly looking for things online to rip BW and her family apart

Bed wetting 😢 at their age is possibly something to worry about , and concerning that she just throws it in there as though it’s normal
The bed wetting child should be seen by a pediatrician or pediatric urologist if they haven’t already.

Reactions: 10
I always love watching films set in Wales. Some of them are so romantic…Green.. and make me feel that wonderful feeling of ‘Hiraeth’ - a uniquely Welsh word that means longing for home. And then… there’s ‘Twin Town’ 😂

I've been thinking really bleeping hard too! She's such a devious manipulative lying douche bag & it would be laughable if it wasn't so rage inducing & her portrayal of herself as always whiter than white makes me want to upchuck. More veiled threats & apparently she can't save IG? Bollocks.
He saved himself the day he finally left her toxic Narc presence.
Also I love (by which I mean hate) how she characterises suicide as the cowardly option. Just go bleeping duck YOURSELF ALICE.

Reactions: 9
I've been thinking really bleeping hard too! She's such a devious manipulative lying douche bag & it would be laughable if it wasn't so rage inducing & her portrayal of herself as always whiter than white makes me want to upchuck. More veiled threats & apparently she can't save IG? Bollocks.
He saved himself the day he finally left her toxic Narc presence.
It's all part of the programme that runs her brain
She doesn't see what we see, which is her severe mental illness

Reactions: 3
I always love watching films set in Wales. Some of them are so romantic…Green.. and make me feel that wonderful feeling of ‘Hiraeth’ - a uniquely Welsh word that means longing for home. And then… there’s twin town 😂
It isn’t Christmas till I’ve watched the Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She does go on about being in labor for 40 hrs. with the first child! I’m thinking what kind of Dr. allows that especially in someone who was of advanced maternal age with high blood pressure/pre-eclampsia? Did she find her ob-gyn at the same place as her therapist?
Or maybe this isn’t the real truth after all…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
AE has clearly never been suicidal in her life if she can call it cowardly.
I won't bore you with my story because who bleeping cares about a COWARD like me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Or maybe this isn’t the real truth after all…
40 hours doesn’t seem that over the top for a first one to me - it does take a while! Or do you mean in a US hospital they would have intervened with a c-section earlier?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.