Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #15 Cryin, lyin, still denyin - Marmite, wolves & monkeys flyin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I see in that video is what I see in every footage of the pair of them. The interviewer asks him a question and she jumps in and doesn’t let him answer/finish what he was saying. Can you imagine that everyday for 20 years.
Yes, exactly. She constantly interrupted him, never let him finish his thoughts. I find it annoying.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
You are spot on Caitlyn. This is dangerous territory and if the roles were reversed, this would be a whole different situation. It's horribly discriminatory.
Her flying monkeys are complicit in her mental health decline.

She's missing the moderation/'enough of this' gene

The flying monkies seem to be the only validation she's getting

Lawyers charge by the minute. Doubt IG has the money, or wants to spend the money on lawyers plodding through all her different platforms

As mental health assistance isn't free in the US, who's prepared to put up the money to treat her?

Solution lies with AE going cold-turkey minus social and all other forms of media, for a start. What are the chances of that?

Imo, the cure for most of her ills/anxieties/fears/paranoia is cold hard cash which translates to a viable future/survival for herself. But who has enough cash to make her feel secure to the point she levels out and ditches social media?

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has already been said. I’ve been following Alice’s nuttiness but I only just found these posts. Far too much to catch up on all. Anywho, he’s in a film called Very Annie Mary along with Matthew Rhys which was filmed in my tiny little village in the Welsh Valleys. Bit of a weird film tbh and not sure I’d recommend it but still. He plays Hob and Matthew Rhys is Nob, a pair of gay best friends who run the local sweet shop (which was always crawling with ants in real life so probably wasn’t too pleasant to hang around in). Met him a couple of times and he was really nice even though I’m sure I was quite annoying cos I was about 13.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is a fuckton I'm sorry lmao.

I'm really curious how people feel about this video. I don't mean to imply that there's "something there" that needs attention, but y'all have consistently provided some really stellar, well-thought-out commentary on her behaviors that I just figured I'd pop this in somewhere to see if anything is odd or concerning.

Here's my deal: I watch this and I think she's very cute, tbh. I watched it when I supported AE earlier on, and then I actually watched it again AFTER ending my support for her and I still thought it was cute.

Remember I told you about that BPD behavior I have called "splitting"? I struggle to broadly judge people's characters--if they do something upsetting one minute I'm likely to demonize them, but if they do something nice the next minute I'll likely think they're absolutely amazing. (DBT helps, been doing much better these past few years.)

So like...I watch this video now and it makes me split really, really hard, man. I don't know if it's totally me or if she's just kind and lovely for the cameras, but it kind of throws me for a loop. She's so vicious on social media but then she's so lighthearted during an interview. Idk, when you split it's very hard to be able to hold those two traits together at the same time, like you can only see black or white.

Does anyone have commentary or opinions to share on this? Completely understand if it's just a normal interview and there's nothing really there to be concerned about. I personally notice that they're holding hands, it seems. I do believe that AE is right in that Ioan is concerned about image (spousal abuse will do that tho), so I wonder if that gesture is something he preferred they do for the cams or if Alice wanted them to do it or if it was just completely natural...? It doesn't seem natural, like throughout the interview they just won't let go lmao.

I think she bought into and lived brand Evans/Gruff with her entire being. They both seem sober here and are doing the best of jobs at promoting the brand, essentially a slightly boring but good-looking actor fed by the 'star' energy and confidence of his 'can be a bit of a PITA' wife. When IG had confidence in the 'brand', all was well and good, but I doubt it's ever been rock solid (for example, I literally could not watch the full clip of the presenting at the award show because of the awkwardness of it all). Alice probably became increasingly volatile and unpredictable (and just add in a minute amount drugs/alcohol to a narc and things go tits up) and in a risk-averse industry, IG didn't want to go down with the ship. Her role seems to have been supporting actress, but 3-4 years ago, she lost the chops for it.

Reactions: 11
I think she bought into and lived brand Evans/Gruff with her entire being. They both seem sober here and are doing the best of jobs at promoting the brand, essentially a slightly boring but good-looking actor fed by the 'star' energy and confidence of his 'can be a bit of a PITA' wife. When IG had confidence in the 'brand', all was well and good, but I doubt it's ever been rock solid (for example, I literally could not watch the full clip of the presenting at the award show because of the awkwardness of it all). Alice probably became increasingly volatile and unpredictable (and just add in a minute amount drugs/alcohol to a narc and things go tits up) and in a risk-averse industry, IG didn't want to go down with the ship. Her role seems to have been supporting actress, but 3-4 years ago, she lost the chops for it.
In a nutshell (y)

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has already been said. I’ve been following Alice’s nuttiness but I only just found these posts. Far too much to catch up on all. Anywho, he’s in a film called Very Annie Mary along with Matthew Rhys which was filmed in my tiny little village in the Welsh Valleys. Bit of a weird film tbh and not sure I’d recommend it but still. He plays Hob and Matthew Rhys is Nob, a pair of gay best friends who run the local sweet shop (which was always crawling with ants in real life so probably wasn’t too pleasant to hang around in). Met him a couple of times and he was really nice even though I’m sure I was quite annoying cos I was about 13.

Omg, Very Annie Marie was weird. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Like I'm not tryna knock it but she reminded me a bit of Pee Wee Herman with her quirkiness and it made me uncomfortable, haha. He was really precious in that one though, in my opinion. It's so cool you met him!

Reactions: 5
:ROFLMAO:
he seems nervous to me
Yes in that video he seems on have his hand on her knee though we can't see it, like a child wanting security from mummy. She is definitely more confident even though she was the lesser "name". I don't think AE was a maniac 24/7, or he wouldn't have married her. He's not that stupid. She was a narc though and it became more and more obvious as the years passed. I think once the first child arrived, the narciness blossomed as now he was tied to her good and proper and leaving would not be easy.

Also narcs can be very charming and good at "love bombing" when they want to be. I think things went spiralling down over the years but she was always high maintenance. Looking at her Insta she was making a lot of digs at him in her descriptions from 2016 onwards so like he said, the last 4 years were a struggle. He blamed the location work publicly but I think that was probably keeping him sane. He has never dissed her publicly and I don't think he ever will. Unlike her, he has a bit of class and thinks of the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg, Very Annie Marie was weird. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Like I'm not tryna knock it but she reminded me a bit of Pee Wee Herman with her quirkiness and it made me uncomfortable, haha. He was really precious in that one though, in my opinion. It's so cool you met him!
It was so weird. I just looked it up expecting it to have a really low rating, but it’s somehow got 6.7 on IMDB. It made me really uncomfortable too. My friends in uni insisted on watching it cos I’m actually in the opening sequence, but just one of the kids on the street when her dad is driving that bread van around wearing that weird mask - I feel that description alone gives some indication of how weird that film was. Shows how beautiful my valley is, though, and I loved both hun and Matthew Rhys in it. That blue bus in the clip was my school bus for years. It used to be a prison bus and had no padding on the seats 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I guess she didnt made the worst impression on his co-workers
Screenshot-20211124-211049-Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11
Because she's deleting any comments that don't fit her narrative
Thankfully more & more people have seen enough evidence to know her truth isn't the truth at all - but as for the rest? Maybe a mix of some wilfully choosing not to see, some may prefer AE's 'truth' as it fits their own story & perhaps some who don't want to admit to themselves they were taken in by such a horrible excuse of a human being? I'm just glad that Tattlers have provided evidence of what AE really is. A malignant Narc.

Reactions: 8
Iice would be their ship name. Its an I but pretty fitting it looks like lice

• Haha
  • Heart
She had so many rounds of ivf to have the littlest Gruff, so why does she resent parenting so much? The constant shaming of those girls is horrendous. The comments about boobs and noses and now this bed wetting thing.
News flash Alice,all of those things you list that you allege Gloria doesn’t do, is parenting. It’s a choice you made. You would have known Ioan was pursuing a career and have been happy to sit back and live on that.
You’re supposed to look after the children you gave birth to. I bet she goes on constantly about that to them, I was in labour for days with you…
She does go on about being in labor for 40 hrs. with the first child! I’m thinking what kind of Dr. allows that especially in someone who was of advanced maternal age with high blood pressure/pre-eclampsia? Did she find her ob-gyn at the same place as her therapist?

Reactions: 13
It was so weird. I just looked it up expecting it to have a really low rating, but it’s somehow got 6.7 on IMDB. It made me really uncomfortable too. My friends in uni insisted on watching it cos I’m actually in the opening sequence, but just one of the kids on the street when her dad is driving that bread van around wearing that weird mask - I feel that description alone gives some indication of how weird that film was. Shows how beautiful my valley is, though, and I loved both hun and Matthew Rhys in it. That blue bus in the clip was my school bus for years. It used to be a prison bus and had no padding on the seats 😂.
Omg I love how much history is embedded in your experience, like they ACTUALLY visited your village and interacted with things that are meaningful to you. I did want to add in my previous comment that the valley is absolutely incredible. I'm in the suburbs/outside of the city and you really don't come by rolling green hills and cozy village streets at all. I'm starting to plan a trip to Wales for May, 2 weeks long, hopefully. I never travel but I simply have to go (and practice some damn Welsh, haha). Still haven't formulated where I want to visit but I feel I'll be all over the place!

Also "when her dad is driving that bread van around wearing that weird mask" made me choke, lol.

Reactions: 4
This is a fuckton I'm sorry lmao.

I'm really curious how people feel about this video. I don't mean to imply that there's "something there" that needs attention, but y'all have consistently provided some really stellar, well-thought-out commentary on her behaviors that I just figured I'd pop this in somewhere to see if anything is odd or concerning.

Here's my deal: I watch this and I think she's very cute, tbh. I watched it when I supported AE earlier on, and then I actually watched it again AFTER ending my support for her and I still thought it was cute.

Remember I told you about that BPD behavior I have called "splitting"? I struggle to broadly judge people's characters--if they do something upsetting one minute I'm likely to demonize them, but if they do something nice the next minute I'll likely think they're absolutely amazing. (DBT helps, been doing much better these past few years.)

So like...I watch this video now and it makes me split really, really hard, man. I don't know if it's totally me or if she's just kind and lovely for the cameras, but it kind of throws me for a loop. She's so vicious on social media but then she's so lighthearted during an interview. Idk, when you split it's very hard to be able to hold those two traits together at the same time, like you can only see black or white.

Does anyone have commentary or opinions to share on this? Completely understand if it's just a normal interview and there's nothing really there to be concerned about. I personally notice that they're holding hands, it seems. I do believe that AE is right in that Ioan is concerned about image (spousal abuse will do that tho), so I wonder if that gesture is something he preferred they do for the cams or if Alice wanted them to do it or if it was just completely natural...? It doesn't seem natural, like throughout the interview they just won't let go lmao.

My short sweet answer is that interviews are like acting. Also you have ups and downs in relationships.

It sounds interesting enough to take a gander, but your clip came up for me as 'blocked in your country-copyright grounds' unfortunately

lol at prison bus no padding on seats :D

Reactions: 1
I had to look up what a howler letter is. The DM comments said her tweets are like that. IG = Weasley

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.