Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #15 Cryin, lyin, still denyin - Marmite, wolves & monkeys flyin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been cautioned, by the sound of it
Note also where she adds to the effect that the kids were present, but might not have heard it

If we were flies on the wall, would we hear her drilling those children, e.g., ' You heard it, didn't you? Remember ... remember when daddy said this/that? You must remember it -- you were right there. You heard it, didn't you, Big E? Yes? Yes? And I know you heard it, Little E. You even said something to me about it later. Remember doing that? Remembering it now? Yes? You did, didn't you -- you heard him say that. So if someone asks you about it later, make sure you tell them you heard it. If you don't, we'll be left eating sick for dinner -- and we'll be left with only a cardboard box to live in. So don't forget that you heard it '
Is there a "retweet button"?! 😂 It's so obvious that what we hear about (from Alice) is only the tip of the iceburg these kids are on. If she says it online where they can see it, it doesn't take even the slightest intelligence to know that there is a "theme" in the house. Major, extreme, colossal, humongous, uber parental alienation going on in there.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It’ll pass… like a kidney stone.
I felt sorry for her too. I still do to an extent, but she’s not doing anything remotely proactive to improve the situation. She’s pissing petrol over the bonfire. It’s the kids that have most of my sympathy and concern in this sorry saga
She doesn't have mature emotions or reactions. She's mentally ill -- think a not-too-bright although cunning five year old

Reactions: 9
The twitter handles between this one and PPP are similar and I've noticed them both sharing a religious image about adultery so I have my suspicions they may be one and the same.
Why can't we say the Twitter handles? 😭 It's hard enough trying to keep up but now I have to dig out my secret decoder ring? 😩

AE has clearly never been suicidal in her life if she can call it cowardly.
I won't bore you with my story because who bleeping cares about a COWARD like me.
We care. 💞 I think we all appreciate your input. 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I must say I would pay good money to see the emails IG lawyers send her 😂
They would realise IG isn't Mr Millions. Probably will go for a breakdown of the family's finances which should sober her up. Paramount will be provision for the children currently and future and whatever expectations IG could realistically have as to future earning potential on his part.
Will be the rude awakening she's refusing to accept, no doubt

Reactions: 11
But people do sometimes have to do this for themselves, and it’s metaphorical not physical. I have had to erase people from my life completely to protect myself. Especially when they have behaved very badly. I haven’t harmed the person in any way apart from their ego. A bit like AE. The entire situation is her refusing to be removed from the future as his wife/lover - but he can do that for himself if he wants to. He can block her and he can change the narrative so she has no access to him as his wife. That it’s had to come to that point is clearly not what he wanted when he started collaborative divorce
Me too. My only sibling. After the last vile thing he did I finally realised (after way too many years of examples) he would never change, so to save myself further years of futility somehow expecting him to suddenly become a decent human being, for my own sanity I went no contact many years ago. No regrets.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She wouldn't even be aware that she'd said anything objectionable in that regard

It's just basic ignorance on her part
I don't think it's basic ignorance on her part as much as complete, total, utter self-absorption and that nothing matters in the world other than her. As far as she is concerned it's not just HER world that revolves around her, it's the WHOLE freaking world.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In NZ we have this thing called The Roar. It’s when stags go crazy for a month calling out for the Hind and they go a bit crazy. It’s the most dangerous time for deer and humans. My brother says Alice is in the middle of her roar - won’t stfu calling in her FM and attacking anything that moves. A Blokes perspective of her LOL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why can't we say the Twitter handles? 😭 It's hard enough trying to keep up but now I have to dig out my secret decoder ring? 😩

We care. 💞 I think we all appreciate your input. 😀
Mewhitt1 and Samwhitt11. Both spend huge chunks of their day attacking people on Twitter with a very similar style (and name).

Reactions: 3
Mewhitt1 and Samwhitt11. Both spend huge chunks of their day attacking people on Twitter with a very similar style (and name).
I noticed they never tweet at the same time either. Takes a second to go between accounts…

Reactions: 5
Sorry was feeling a bit sensitive.

I wanted to feel sorry for her at the start but it's very hard to buy into her woe is me bullshit when she's treating everyone like tit on her shoe.

Here's a picture of Pixie to cheer people up. She's my favourite photography subject
View attachment 886026
She’s lovely😻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.