Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #15 Cryin, lyin, still denyin - Marmite, wolves & monkeys flyin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me she did not look particularly cute but yes she did look pleasant and she can talk well, but I still can see she likes to tale over and be the center of attention (possibly in hindsight of course). But she is happy and content there, she got her "hub", attention is on them/her, she is being interviewed by Pierce etc etc. I suppose we could think of her as Incredible Hulk. She "turns green" when she gets angry, when things are not going your way. And it could be from tiny thing ("I hate you" for making me "drink ice" (or whatever crap it was in this engagement video) and there she deflates to normal pretty quickly, to now, when she is in full blown hulkiness.. Also wanted to thank you for your explanation into "splitting", I’ve never heard of it before and it’s very interesting x
I just find her annoying whenever I watch her TBH. Even when she was ‘cute’ and less manic. She’s bossy and over bearing and acts like his mum.

Reactions: 9
This woman has no shame. There are no private boundaries she won't cross if it suits her sick narrative but to mention on SM that one or both of the girls is bed wetting is beyond foul. That could open them up to feeling personal shame &/or be made fun of/bullied at school, but hey, who cares, cos' Alice certainly doesn't give a tit. If it's true it's a sign they're traumatised & stressed out of their minds & all of that is on Alice & only on Alice.
She got in a dig about hoping one of the girls didn't get her daddy's nose, another about ADHD (?) how one is an A student & the other isn't & now this. These poor girls will never forget any of the trauma she has deliberately put them through just to serve her sick need for revenge. She's a bleeping disgrace as a 'mother' & I use that term very loosely. She may have carried & birthed them but she isn't a mother, not in the true sense of the word. She doesn't deserve those girls. I hope IG goes for & gets full custody, can somehow repair his relationship with them both & that when they're older & wiser as to who she really is they cut all contact. She is vile.

Reactions: 15
I think the insinuations/accusations that IG wants her dead and people have told her to check any insurance policies on her is so past the point of lunacy now. She has these huge (things) against him she just found out about but she needs more proof. This is like witnessing a patient in full delirium in a psychiatric unit.
It’s literally getting into Gone Girl territory with this stuff now

Reactions: 8
My guess is that the “well get remarried in 2 years if I ‘behave’” thing was something Alice was pushing and interpreted his non response as agreement
Am I reading this completely wrong BUT was it not Tina Birchall that split with her hubby and he said to her that they might then get remarried in 2 years if she was good?? That it wasn't Ioan, but could be something that Alice is thinking might apply to her?

Reactions: 1
Ok it’s bad but I really want to see what this proof is she has. I want to see something other than a rando account on Twitter who has divulged some fake tea to get attention. And I want to know why she falls for it!

This is a fuckton I'm sorry lmao.

I'm really curious how people feel about this video. I don't mean to imply that there's "something there" that needs attention, but y'all have consistently provided some really stellar, well-thought-out commentary on her behaviors that I just figured I'd pop this in somewhere to see if anything is odd or concerning.

Here's my deal: I watch this and I think she's very cute, tbh. I watched it when I supported AE earlier on, and then I actually watched it again AFTER ending my support for her and I still thought it was cute.

Remember I told you about that BPD behavior I have called "splitting"? I struggle to broadly judge people's characters--if they do something upsetting one minute I'm likely to demonize them, but if they do something nice the next minute I'll likely think they're absolutely amazing. (DBT helps, been doing much better these past few years.)

So like...I watch this video now and it makes me split really, really hard, man. I don't know if it's totally me or if she's just kind and lovely for the cameras, but it kind of throws me for a loop. She's so vicious on social media but then she's so lighthearted during an interview. Idk, when you split it's very hard to be able to hold those two traits together at the same time, like you can only see black or white.

Does anyone have commentary or opinions to share on this? Completely understand if it's just a normal interview and there's nothing really there to be concerned about. I personally notice that they're holding hands, it seems. I do believe that AE is right in that Ioan is concerned about image (spousal abuse will do that tho), so I wonder if that gesture is something he preferred they do for the cams or if Alice wanted them to do it or if it was just completely natural...? It doesn't seem natural, like throughout the interview they just won't let go lmao.

I Agree, I think its a 'mummy' hand hold and it feels off to me.

It could be that she has had him convinced he couldnt do anything without her. That he needs her to be strong for him hence the childish language of 'baby angel' & 'loving forever' etc.
Its standard abusive behaviour. Break them down and convince them youre their saviour. Also could explain why she has to be at so many industry functions, red carpets, awards,etc. Obviously I dont know and its just conjecture

Ok it’s bad but I really want to see what this proof is she has. I want to see something other than a rando account on Twitter who has divulged some fake tea to get attention. And I want to know why she falls for it!
Ok what have I missed? What is bad?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Am I reading this completely wrong BUT was it not Tina Birchall that split with her hubby and he said to her that they might then get remarried in 2 years if she was good?? That it wasn't Ioan, but could be something that Alice is thinking might apply to her?
no, it's from Alice

• Wow
I can believe it, based on what people have said about that place. Not going to look though. Don't want to give her the clicks and in any case, don't want to jeopardise my blood pressure
What is ppp?

Somebody give her the Nobel prize for paying someone's rent! :rolleyes: FFS can she be any further up her own arse?
There's not enough eye roll emojis in the world to cover this! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And IG is paying Gloria's wages!!!

Even if he was using prostitutes or having orgies in Brisbane which is all hearsay and just guessed off Alice’s 19 century French novels post. Designed for us to come up with crazy plots as we are doing. I don’t even care. At this point good on him. I hope he did.
I hope it stuck it in every hole available.
What is ppp?
One of the abusive FM on Twitter. Don’t think I’m allowed to be more specific than that on here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.