Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #15 Cryin, lyin, still denyin - Marmite, wolves & monkeys flyin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PPP? it’s absolutely disgraceful.
I can believe it, based on what people have said about that place. Not going to look though. Don't want to give her the clicks and in any case, don't want to jeopardise my blood pressure

Reactions: 4
This is a fuckton I'm sorry lmao.

I'm really curious how people feel about this video. I don't mean to imply that there's "something there" that needs attention, but y'all have consistently provided some really stellar, well-thought-out commentary on her behaviors that I just figured I'd pop this in somewhere to see if anything is odd or concerning.

Here's my deal: I watch this and I think she's very cute, tbh. I watched it when I supported AE earlier on, and then I actually watched it again AFTER ending my support for her and I still thought it was cute.

Remember I told you about that BPD behavior I have called "splitting"? I struggle to broadly judge people's characters--if they do something upsetting one minute I'm likely to demonize them, but if they do something nice the next minute I'll likely think they're absolutely amazing. (DBT helps, been doing much better these past few years.)

So like...I watch this video now and it makes me split really, really hard, man. I don't know if it's totally me or if she's just kind and lovely for the cameras, but it kind of throws me for a loop. She's so vicious on social media but then she's so lighthearted during an interview. Idk, when you split it's very hard to be able to hold those two traits together at the same time, like you can only see black or white.

Does anyone have commentary or opinions to share on this? Completely understand if it's just a normal interview and there's nothing really there to be concerned about. I personally notice that they're holding hands, it seems. I do believe that AE is right in that Ioan is concerned about image (spousal abuse will do that tho), so I wonder if that gesture is something he preferred they do for the cams or if Alice wanted them to do it or if it was just completely natural...? It doesn't seem natural, like throughout the interview they just won't let go lmao.

Reactions: 8
I already sacrificed my Instagram im not sacrificing my twitter but someone should ask if that sam is Alice on a sock account like she accuses everyone of being BW

Reactions: 7

I'm really curious how people feel about this video. I don't mean to imply that there's "something there" that needs attention, but y'all have consistently provided some really stellar, well-thought-out commentary on her behaviors that I just figured I'd pop this in somewhere to see if anything is odd or concerning.

Here's my deal: I watch this and I think she's very cute, tbh. I watched it when I supported AE earlier on, and then I actually watched it again AFTER ending my support for her and I still thought it was cute.

Remember I told you about that BPD behavior I have called "splitting"? I struggle to broadly judge people's characters--if they do something upsetting one minute I'm likely to demonize them, but if they do something nice the next minute I'll likely think they're absolutely amazing. (DBT helps, been doing much better these past few years.)

So like...I watch this video now and it makes me split really, really hard, man. I don't know if it's totally me or if she's just kind and lovely for the cameras, but it kind of throws me for a loop. She's so vicious on social media but then she's so lighthearted during an interview. Idk, when you split it's very hard to be able to hold those two traits together at the same time, like you can only see black or white.

Does anyone have commentary or opinions to share on this? Completely understand if it's just a normal interview and there's nothing really there to be concerned about. I personally notice that they're holding hands, it seems. I do believe that AE is right in that Ioan is concerned about image (spousal abuse will do that tho), so I wonder if that gesture is something he preferred they do for the cams or if Alice wanted them to do it or if it was just completely natural...? It doesn't seem natural, like throughout the interview they just won't let go lmao.

All I see in that video is what I see in every footage of the pair of them. The interviewer asks him a question and she jumps in and doesn’t let him answer/finish what he was saying. Can you imagine that everyday for 20 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Just watched it. Only watched it once. I agree, she seems spontaneous and 'cute'. She does seem likeable, unrehearsed and natural

To my surprise (why, when I've not seen him in anything apart from brief clips in this forum) I found him to be 'fake', a bit up himself/pretentious and crawly (especially when he says .. crawl, crawl ... that he 'likes to be surrounded by the best'

So -- she seems nice and he seems gay-ish and ever so hungry/ambitious. I'm surprised

Reactions: 2
Just watched it. Only watched it once. I agree, she seems spontaneous and 'cute'. She does seem likeable, unrehearsed and natural

To my surprise (why, when I've not seen him in anything apart from brief clips in this forum) I found him to be 'fake', a bit up himself/pretentious and crawly (especially when he says .. crawl, crawl ... that he 'likes to be surrounded by the best'

So -- she seems nice and he seems gay-ish and ever so hungry/ambitious. I'm surprised
Gay-ish?

Omg unrelated (and I'd still LOVE opinions on the vid I posted above!) but I read an interview from IG around maybe mid-ish 2000's. Interviewer got in Ioan's sports car and I guess he was spending the day with Ioan to shadow him/talk with him/get a glimpse into his world.

At some point Ioan's cell started ringing and it was his agent so he picked up the phone and lightheartedly told the interviewer something to the effect of "you're about to see what it's like living my life!" and I know I've said in here a thousand times that I think he is a FAR leap from the humble young man he used to be but omg in THAT MOMENT I cringed so hard I had to stop reading, like lmao buddy slow down, a jaguar and a cell phone don't make u leonardo dicaprio

• Haha
Reactions: 8
:ROFLMAO:
Screenshot-20211124-201949-Instagram.jpg

he seems nervous to me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_2021-11-24-19-32-46-068_com.twitter.android.jpg

This eejit seems to be unable to understand the distinction between real life and playing a character.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
JFC guys.
Just got back from swimming and reading through the latest...

This is spiralling. She's reached a new level with the insinuations that he's out to kill her, or make her take her own life. Her reactions to other people making reasoned yet negative comments are getting more and more vicious and frantic. I'm also concerned at her metaphors about him holding a the gun and pulling the trigger. All I mean by that is that it shows where her mind is at. This isn't a divorce to her - it's a brutal murder.

She can't get out of this now, she can't pull things back - it's gone too far. It's been going on for almost a year and it's still escalating. Can we just let that sink in for a second? I could almost understand if it went on for a few weeks when it was raw and still sinking in, then tapered off. But her behavior is still escalating after a year.

A lot of what she says doesn't even make sense now. There's like ten different narratives going on and they change from day to day, comment to comment. 5% of this is a bad breakup, and the other 95% is an imaginary TV show she's creating in her mind and tweeting to her followers. Night and day.

I hope that IG / his lawyers have been following all this and have a real grasp of how bad the situation is. I hope he's not coming back thinking 'well she's mad as hell and this will be a tricky divorce' because it's more than that now. I don't mean to sound dramatic, but I'm actually fearful that she'll do something terrible to herself or someone else, not necessarily now but down the line if there's no intervention of any kind. If the roles were reversed and this was a man, I think people's reactions would be different - he'd be branded a domestic abuser and she'd be granted a restraining order and nobody would be surprised when he broke into her house and murdered her because 'if I can't have you, nobody can!' I know that sounds crass, but that's a very common narrative with male domestic abusers. I used to work for Refuge and the walls were lined with pictures of women who had been killed by their partners. And those murders started with behavior not unlike this. If this is an inappropriate sentiment, feel free to flag or remove.

If she thinks she's going to be able to revive her acting career, she's in for a nasty shock. No casting director will hire her now. Not a chance in hell. If she was being passed on for roles before, she's basically blacklisted herself now and that's nothing to do with her looks.
You are spot on Caitlyn. This is dangerous territory and if the roles were reversed, this would be a whole different situation. It's horribly discriminatory.
Her flying monkeys are complicit in her mental health decline.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 885768

This eejit seems to be unable to understand the distinction between real life and playing a character.
Yeah. It's not like Anthony Hopkins kicks back that liver and fava beans at home. When asked about his thoughts on Daniel Day Lewis and others into method acting, I believe his response was 'it's bleeping acting!'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean we know that she has one more big story promised to the Daily Mail based on her sleuthing about Bianca in Oz. I can't wait for this 😛
Awaiting her meltdown when DM doesn’t publish 90% of the libelous tit she writes for that article.

Reactions: 9
Is this why they wanted a legal seperation at first? (probably BS anyway)
Didnt she said that she didnt know that he wanted a full divorce until he served? That the kids didnt know anything? Now they were in the room?
View attachment 885390
btw re: "on the rocks" there is a Guardian interview of him published in early 2020 (conducted in 2019) where he talks about them struggling for 4 years. And Alice even linked said interview on her twitter back then.
View attachment 885391
Aww histrionic personalities finding each other. How sweet.

• Haha
(Screenshot thanks to welp, hahaha)

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 2.28.25 PM.png

LMFAO we got a film genius up in here, y'all! Move the duck over, Steven Spielberg, dave.hope83 wants a seat at the table!!!

"You've spotted 101 Dalmatians...perhaps even 102 Dalmatians...but you've NEVER seen a puppy picture quite like 103 Dalmations! Not long after the lovely, sweet Chloe Simon (Alice Evans) weds her silly, soft-hearted honey Kevin Shepherd (Ioan Gruffudd), Kevin is tragically found dead as duck in his beloved dog shelter, "Second Chance Dog Shelter," where he had taken in misfit pooches collected off the city streets of London.

Still juggling profound sadness with the stress of being a full-time mother to their infant son AND doting on a diverse family of desperate doggies, Chloe is one day gifted yet another bleeping dog--a curious Dalmatian puppy with a coat of copious spots! And it's this little tail-wagger who prompts the wicked Cruella de Vil & her fashionable valet-sidekick Alonzo to start scheming to turn the precious pup into her most fashionable pelt. It's up to Chloe to singlehandedly (with a little bit of spotted help!) take down Cruella de Vil for GOOD!

Join this crazy quest to conquer Cruella and keep the puppies happy and howling! It's A WILD RIDE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

Coming to Disney+ as soon as they figure out how to work Kevin Shepherd's sudden death into a G-rated film. WOOF WOOF! 🐾"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.