Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #15 Cryin, lyin, still denyin - Marmite, wolves & monkeys flyin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for Alice

Think we all do to some extent. She's clearly very unwell
but more feel sorry for the children, from whom we hear nothing although we can imagine what they're being put through

Reactions: 11
Think we all do to some extent. She's clearly very unwell
but more feel sorry for the children, from whom we hear nothing although we can imagine what they're being put through
I haven’t rtft will catch up later

We all feel bad for her and really hope she gets some help but then she suddenly goes on another manic spree of spewing vile accusations at people, telling lies and exploiting her kids

Reactions: 11
I think the insinuations/accusations that IG wants her dead and people have told her to check any insurance policies on her is so past the point of lunacy now. She has these huge (things) against him she just found out about but she needs more proof. This is like witnessing a patient in full delirium in a psychiatric unit.
She’s been threatening stuff like this for a long time now. She and her idiotic Flying Monkeys have been saying oh just wait till the truth comes out about IG, then you won’t think he’s the guy everyone wants to take home to mother! He’s said and done the nastiest things. Well A lice and Flying Monkeys? We’re still waiting. Either piss or get off the pot!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Every time she says something nuts I think, "Gee, she's really gone off the deep end this time. At least it can't get any worse."

And then she surprises me by saying or implying something even worse.

Reactions: 18
Hi tattlers one & all 😘 🙋‍♀️. Holy batshit fuckery I see she's back worse than ever🤢nothing surprises me anymore sadly. Just surfing through atm sadly got see vet with oldest cat later. Loved your quote @Just William that's how I feel. Got rescue horse who is my sanity. All rescue animals who can learn to trust another human humble me, as we can see there's some people shouldn't be allowed near them.
For a little lightheartedness here's my minni 🤭🤣(she's youngest, hand reared & is like a squirrel on acid running through house) also can anyone tell me how to do spoilers for future reference please? Thanks in advance.
View attachment 884618
I hope your older kitty is ok? + + + + + So true about rescue animals. ❤ Minni is gorgeous! 😻

Reactions: 6
I feel bad for Alice
It’ll pass… like a kidney stone.
I felt sorry for her too. I still do to an extent, but she’s not doing anything remotely proactive to improve the situation. She’s pissing petrol over the bonfire. It’s the kids that have most of my sympathy and concern in this sorry saga

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’ll pass… like a kidney stone.
I felt sorry for her too. I still do to an extent, but she’s not doing anything remotely proactive to improve the situation. She’s pissing petrol over the bonfire. It’s the kids that have most of my sympathy and concern in this sorry saga
I agree with you there it’s so tit for the kids

Reactions: 2
She’s been threatening stuff like this for a long time now. She and her idiotic Flying Monkeys have been saying oh just wait till the truth comes out about IG, then you won’t think he’s the guy everyone wants to take home to mother! He’s said and done the nastiest things. Well A lice and Flying Monkeys? We’re still waiting. Either piss or get off the pot!
The monkeys are the closest thing to therapy she's likely to get, considering real therapists cost money
Sooner or later she'll admit to herself that her monkeys are a waste of her time because singly and collectively, there's not a cent in it for her there
When she admits that, she'll dump them and will know she has to shut up and just get on with it
She's functioning as some form of twisted therapy for the monkeys! And she's savvy enough to have known that for a while now

Reactions: 3
Suicide is not cowardly or the easy way out and AE is an absolute tit stain for even suggesting it, especially as she's hinted at being suicidal on her sm just for sympathy and to manipulate. It's the result of terrible despair, desperation, the belief that things will never get better, that it is the only way to find relief from unbearable pain that literally consumes your whole being. To lovely @Penguin86 @IHateHadargoyle and anyone else here who has been in that dark and terrible place, I'm sending you lots of hugs and love and I am so happy you are here and so proud of you for continuing to fight to live and for having the courage, strength and humanity to be the beautiful people you are. ❤

Alice Evans can go duck herself.

With a cactus.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Somebody give her the Nobel prize for paying someone's rent! :rolleyes: FFS can she be any further up her own arse?
There's not enough eye roll emojis in the world to cover this! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And IG is paying Gloria's wages!!!
Exactly! She isn't working so Ioan's employment (which she complains about all the time) is paying for everything.

Reactions: 4
I like how the message here is basically "I won with Ioan's strategy, but you go girl!" LOL

Also Alice clearly doesnt know what grey rocking is cause that's only something people who want to leave do in this scenario. And apparently she didnt want to? ESPECIALLY at the beginning. Also it's a method against abusive people, so she admits that she was abusive since she admits that Ioan has been doing this?
View attachment 885428
I imagine that if AE ever actually gray rocked IG that he would have loved it! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Suicide is not cowardly or the easy way out and AE is an absolute tit stain for even suggesting it, especially as she's hinted at being suicidal on her sm just for sympathy and to manipulate. It's the result of terrible despair, desperation, the belief that things will never get better, that it is the only way to find relief from unbearable pain that literally consumes your whole being. To lovely @Penguin86 @IHateHadargoyle and anyone else here who has been in that dark and terrible place, I'm sending you lots of hugs and love and I am so happy you are here and so proud of you for continuing to fight to live and for having the courage, strength and humanity to be the beautiful people you are. ❤

Alice Evans can go duck herself.

With a cactus.
She wouldn't even be aware that she'd said anything objectionable in that regard

It's just basic ignorance on her part

Reactions: 4
40 hours doesn’t seem that over the top for a first one to me - it does take a while! Or do you mean in a US hospital they would have intervened with a c-section earlier?
Heck yeah! In the US ob-gyns get sued like crazy if anything goes wrong. That’s really dangerous to mother and baby. Many doctors had to stop doing the Obstetrics part because of the high cost of malpractice insurance. In fact my own OB-gyn had to.

Reactions: 3
Sorry was feeling a bit sensitive.

I wanted to feel sorry for her at the start but it's very hard to buy into her woe is me bullshit when she's treating everyone like tit on her shoe.

Here's a picture of Pixie to cheer people up. She's my favourite photography subject
104_3171-01.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.