Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #15 Cryin, lyin, still denyin - Marmite, wolves & monkeys flyin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the insinuations/accusations that IG wants her dead and people have told her to check any insurance policies on her is so past the point of lunacy now. She has these huge (things) against him she just found out about but she needs more proof. This is like witnessing a patient in full delirium in a psychiatric unit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As if a man like IG would need to turn to prostitutes. 🙄
Know what you mean, but those who go to prostitutes aren't all hideous or maladjusted. Many choose prostitutes because the transaction is often less complicated and stressful than real life

Reactions: 11
AE has clearly never been suicidal in her life if she can call it cowardly.
I won't bore you with my story because who bleeping cares about a COWARD like me.
Yeah I think I can take her threats of that with a massive pinch of salt now. Jesus she’s just all-round bleeping horrible isn’t she.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I won't bore you with my story because who bleeping cares about a COWARD like me.
I care. I’m glad you’re still here. She can go duck herself with that nonsense. Happy to take a ban for my language.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t get it at all, unfortunately. If you’ve been that low, you’ll know the all of the emotions that swirl around inside you in those desperate moments. I won’t go into details as I don’t want to trigger anyone. But yeah, I don’t sense that she knows how it truly feels either.

You’re not a coward. Quite the opposite from what I’ve read x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
40 hours doesn’t seem that over the top for a first one to me - it does take a while! Or do you mean in a US hospital they would have intervened with a c-section earlier?
Well if she had pre eclampsia, a c-section is pretty much the norm in many countries.

Reactions: 1
It's ok. You're amongst friends, many of whom know exactly what you mean

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
As if a man like IG would need to turn to prostitutes. 🙄
Has that been suggested?
Attractive men do use prossies. Some see the expensive ones as luxury accoutrements and feel smug they can afford it .
Others just want truly no strings sex.
Others just get a kick out of it.

Reactions: 5
So I noticed BW is wearing wedding rings up until mid 2019 then by end of 2019 they are gone. This has probably been seen before but thought I’d just put it out there.
Just want to say that if IG had screwed the entire Harrow cast I wouldn’t care. Living with that emotional leech/louse/tick/vampire/succubus AH for years. SMH.

(Screenshot thanks to welp, hahaha)

View attachment 885800

LMFAO we got a film genius up in here, y'all! Move the duck over, Steven Spielberg, dave.hope83 wants a seat at the table!!!

"You've spotted 101 Dalmatians...perhaps even 102 Dalmatians...but you've NEVER seen a puppy picture quite like 103 Dalmations! Not long after the lovely, sweet Chloe Simon (Alice Evans) weds her silly, soft-hearted honey Kevin Shepherd (Ioan Gruffudd), Kevin is tragically found dead as duck in his beloved dog shelter, "Second Chance Dog Shelter," where he had taken in misfit pooches collected off the city streets of London.

Still juggling profound sadness with the stress of being a full-time mother to their infant son AND doting on a diverse family of desperate doggies, Chloe is one day gifted yet another bleeping dog--a curious Dalmatian puppy with a coat of copious spots! And it's this little tail-wagger who prompts the wicked Cruella de Vil & her fashionable valet-sidekick Alonzo to start scheming to turn the precious pup into her most fashionable pelt. It's up to Chloe to singlehandedly (with a little bit of spotted help!) take down Cruella de Vil for GOOD!

Join this crazy quest to conquer Cruella and keep the puppies happy and howling! It's A WILD RIDE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

Coming to Disney+ as soon as they figure out how to work Kevin Shepherd's sudden death into a G-rated film. WOOF WOOF! 🐾"
'Tragically found dead as duck' made me snort with laughter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well if she had pre eclampsia, a c-section is pretty much the norm in many countries.
Huh I didn’t know that. I think the NHS let you give it a whirl first with an induction before going for the c-section but I’m sure it depends on the patient.

Reactions: 3
It’s very romanticised.

Alice girl, go save your man from himself. He needs you to step in. He’s been totally corrupted by a poor, uneducated, bendy young Australian woman. This woman is clearly using an ageing, fairly quiet seemingly inoffensive maybe a little boring Welshman with limited funds in the middle or a high profile divorce for a career in Hollywood and a visa.

She’s even plotting to kill you off and appropriate your kids in her quest for fame and fortune! He’s been so blinded and entranced by her young bouncy boobs that he has decided to launch a dedicated smear campaign against you online using multiple sock accounts, dripping secrets about you that you have never told anyone.

this is all so plausible I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to come round to it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just want to say that if IG had screwed the entire Harrow cast I wouldn’t care. Living with that emotional leech/louse/tick/vampire/succubus AH for years. SMH.
Even if he was using prostitutes or having orgies in Brisbane which is all hearsay and just guessed off Alice’s 19 century French novels post. Designed for us to come up with crazy plots as we are doing. I don’t even care. At this point good on him. I hope he did.

• Haha
This is a fuckton I'm sorry lmao.

I'm really curious how people feel about this video. I don't mean to imply that there's "something there" that needs attention, but y'all have consistently provided some really stellar, well-thought-out commentary on her behaviors that I just figured I'd pop this in somewhere to see if anything is odd or concerning.

Here's my deal: I watch this and I think she's very cute, tbh. I watched it when I supported AE earlier on, and then I actually watched it again AFTER ending my support for her and I still thought it was cute.

Remember I told you about that BPD behavior I have called "splitting"? I struggle to broadly judge people's characters--if they do something upsetting one minute I'm likely to demonize them, but if they do something nice the next minute I'll likely think they're absolutely amazing. (DBT helps, been doing much better these past few years.)

So like...I watch this video now and it makes me split really, really hard, man. I don't know if it's totally me or if she's just kind and lovely for the cameras, but it kind of throws me for a loop. She's so vicious on social media but then she's so lighthearted during an interview. Idk, when you split it's very hard to be able to hold those two traits together at the same time, like you can only see black or white.

Does anyone have commentary or opinions to share on this? Completely understand if it's just a normal interview and there's nothing really there to be concerned about. I personally notice that they're holding hands, it seems. I do believe that AE is right in that Ioan is concerned about image (spousal abuse will do that tho), so I wonder if that gesture is something he preferred they do for the cams or if Alice wanted them to do it or if it was just completely natural...? It doesn't seem natural, like throughout the interview they just won't let go lmao.

To me she did not look particularly cute but yes she did look pleasant and she can talk well, but I still can see she likes to take over and be the center of attention (possibly in hindsight of course). But she is happy and content there, she got her "hub", attention is on them/her, she is being interviewed by Pierce etc etc. I suppose we could think of her as Incredible Hulk. She "turns green" when she gets angry, when things are not going her way. And it could be from tiny thing ("I hate you" for making me "drink ice" (or whatever crap it was in this engagement video) and there she deflates to normal pretty quickly, to now, when she is in full blown hulkiness.. Also wanted to thank you for your explanation into "splitting", I’ve never heard of it before and it’s very interesting x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
You notice Alice does that. Throws a bone and waits for us to come up with crazy plots then she’s hints they are correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I think I can take her threats of that with a massive pinch of salt now. Jesus she’s just all-round bleeping horrible isn’t she.
She's just ignorant and most likely saying what she hopes will bring in more monkeys. You see the 'cowardly' comment regularly in relation to suicide, or what's basically a personal choice about exiting a life that brings more pain than joy and also a life which no one can remember asking for

The church used to have rabid objection to someone opting not to continue living and some of that attitude persists

Personally, I believe opting to discontinue physical life should be officially listed as an international human right

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has that been suggested?
Attractive men do use prossies. Some see the expensive ones as luxury accoutrements and feel smug they can afford it .
Others just want truly no strings sex.
Others just get a kick out of it.
No! It’s more of her BS trash IG fantasy that some FM probably made up to get AE to pay attention to them again.
And I realize that they can and do use them but it’s not like their rolling in dough. Don’t give Looney any bright ideas as she reads here.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.