Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #147 Alice locks both of her Twitter accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In american civil law is the actual footage/recordings able to be submitted? In Europe, it’s not possible to do so as it’s a breach of privacy rights, unless you have notified the party being filmed or recorded prior to doing so. I am wondering what the actual legal position is in America?
Recordings can be admitted. Some states have two-party consent and some have one-party consent for recordings. Consent can be inferred from context. For instance, is the recording taken from a voicemail? They may not have signed a release but they knew they were being recorded. So that is fine.

Reactions: 13
Does she have her Blue Tick now?
No one has had their blue check removed. Alice has a blue check. People can buy their blue checks now. But as far as removing anyone's check if they don't buy it is a timeline unknown.

Reactions: 11
Clocking in for a quick morning shift at HQ, morning colleagues 🤣

Sooooo, the reason why she had a hissy fit I'd that Ioan had the kids ffs! And that they possibly spent time with Bianca, if even they didn't, it will happen at some point, so swivel on that mAlice.
In addition, she mentioned Gloria isn't around, which means there is no one to cook thanksgiving dinner, and we know that she doesn't cook, so now has made an excuse so she doesn't have too.
Also, if they don't eat meat, there are so many things that can be cooked on the stove. You can buy prepared nutloaf and just warm it in the mircowave!

Reactions: 24
Today I have done the opposite of Alice.

It's 9.30am and I am on annual leave, I am up, showered, dressed, washer on, tidying house, daughter and her friend awaiting a cooked breakfast in bed, I am going shopping, visiting my parents and then will come home and cook tea (no smash here).

I could have stayed in bed all day on social media and neglected my kids but didn't want you all to call me a bleep 🤣🤣🤣.

Jesus christ Alice do something, get out of your pit of doom and be productive! I promise you will feel better.

Imagine if she had dealt with her marriage break up differently and got herself a job, moved out of the house and been a positive role model for her kids instead of an abuser! We would be cheering her on for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Sooooo, the reason why she had a hissy fit I'd that Ioan had the kids ffs! And that they possibly spent time with Bianca, if even they didn't, it will happen at some point, so swivel on that mAlice.
In addition, she mentioned Gloria isn't around, which means there is no one to cook thanksgiving dinner, and we know that she doesn't cook, so now has made an excuse so she doesn't have too.
Also, if they don't eat meat, there are so many things that can be cooked on the stove. You can buy prepared nutloaf and just warm it in the mircowave!
I haven’t heard ‘swivel on that’ in a decade or so. Ah memories

Night night, I’m going fishing. As long as my turds are alright xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
I live here and that $7K quote is absolute bullshit. What is she looking for, a huge house with a pool? I just did a quick check and there are plenty of 2-3 bedroom houses for rent in decent areas for $4-5K a month. She needs to get real. Everyone makes adjustments when they divorce.
BIB - you missed out a bit Mad Betty!

Everyone makes adjustments when they divorce…except the mighty, all seeing, all
hearing mAlice of WestHo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No one has had their blue check removed. Alice has a blue check. People can buy their blue checks now. But as far as removing anyone's check if they don't buy it is a timeline unknown.
ah ok. I’m not a twitterer but thought it was white last week and now blue that’s what made me wonder

Reactions: 9
She needs this disclaimer in her bio:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of my imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

tumblr_3f5c2057cb49b5bf12fa95b37accfd79_c6cf252d_500.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ah ok. I’m not a twitterer but thought it was white last week and now blue that’s what made me wonder
There is a white background version of Twitter and the check shows blue. On the black (nighttime) version it shows white.

• Wow
Can someone help me out here? I've cooked on a lot of stoves in my lifetime but how does one knob and ignition switch being broken off affect the other burners? My Mom's stove has one igniter that doesn't work currently but I just use the other 3 burners. Can the wonderful cook come up with any more reasons not to cook? 🙄
She's stating it affected the oven, not the burners. (At least, I think so.) Days before she stated all they wanted is mashed potatoes. Now to create drama the day before Thanksgiving, she pretends she was going to roast potatoes and bake a homemade mac and cheese casserole dish and OMG, girls, it's all ruined. We can't. In reality, it was always going to be mashed potatoes on the stovetop, a box of mac n' cheese stovetop. Probably the girls will make it. No vegetables on the stove. FFS, you can buy frozen vegetables in freezer bags that are made to steam them in the microwave. You can buy at many stores salmon and you pick all of the vegetables and potatoes and type of seasoning you want the guy behind the counter to out in it. He makes it up. All you do is bring it home and put the bag in the microwave and it steams a tasty dinner.

And Alice will call in the pizza. What an odd combo. Mashed potatoes and pizza.

And if the girls are actually spending time with their Father and Bianca - it explains a lot about how she has amped up her violations of the DVRO the past few weeks. She is outright unhinged with seething jealousy at this point.
He's only seen them a few times after over a year apart. These six-hour, once-a-week visits are to reestablish his father/daughter relationship with the girls and develop a bond again. I doubt Bianca has been a part of those six-hour visits so soon. But who knows? Maybe she was on the Knotsberry's Farm day outing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Alice says they are being harassed on many sides.
Alice doesn't understand what harassment is. She thinks what she has done isn't harassment and thinks a polite email from Ioan over the wizard is harassment.
I'm sure she thinks therapy is harassment. Legal letters pointing out breaches of DVRO are harassment.
I wonder if the police and CPS have become involved?
Something is going on. Things have ramped up.
Agreed. She’s also said Ioan has perjured himself, a number of times in recent days. Maybe there are some more court docs about to be filed, and she’s trying to preemptively cover her ass.

Morning colleagues, HAHAHA!!!

Does anyone fancy a quick water cooler break, the boss has popped out 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I haven’t heard ‘swivel on that’ in a decade or so. Ah memories

Night night, I’m going fishing. As long as my turds are alright xxx
Hahaha! Old but gold! We used to say that as kids, and seeing as mAlice is acting like one, I thought it appropriate 😉

Oooh! Maybe you'll catch a shark !

Agreed. She’s also said Ioan has perjured himself, a number of times in recent days. Maybe there are some more court docs about to be filed, and she’s trying to preemptively cover her ass.

Morning colleagues, HAHAHA!!!

Does anyone fancy a quick water cooler break, the boss has popped out 🤣
Meet you there 2 two 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's stating it affected the oven, not the burners. (At least, I think so.) Days before she stated all they wanted is mashed potatoes. Now to create drama the day before Thanksgiving, she pretends she was going to roast potatoes and bake a homemade mac and cheese casserole dish and OMG, girls, it's all ruined. We can't. In reality, it was always going to be mashed potatoes on the stovetop, a box of mac n' cheese stovetop. Probably the girls will make it. No vegetables on the stove. FFS, you can buy frozen vegetables in freezer bags that are made to steam them in the microwave. You can buy at many stores salmon and you pick all of the vegetables and potatoes and type of seasoning you want the guy behind the counter to out in it. He makes it up. All you do is bring it home and put the bag in the microwave and it steams a tasty dinner.

And Alice will call in the pizza. What an odd combo. Mashed potatoes and pizza.

He's only seen them a few times after over a year apart. These six-hour, once-a-week visits are to reestablish his father/daughter relationship with the girls and develop a bond again. I doubt Bianca has been a part of those six-hour visits so soon. But who knows? Maybe she was on the Knotsberry's Farm day outing.
Whilst I know Alice is British and has an inherent ability to cook beige from scratch, she was never going to cook today. She will order a delivery. She was always going to order a delivery. She has money. If her card ever got declined it was because she forgot to top up or pay off the balance.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I btw like how after complaining about poverty she is now complaining about him taking them to the amusement park and feeding them healthy food (obviously a good dad sits on the laptop and rants on twitter while ordering Panda Express)

how much more obvious can you make it that her moaning is all about her not getting the luxury life she had before?

• Sick
Reactions: 44
I am just really struggling that she complained about Ioan taking them out of house and doing something with them. And feeding them healthy food. That is just 102 shades of fucked up.
She is so jealous
She complains the kids might starve, then complains Ioan is feeding them.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I btw like how after complaining about poverty she is now complaining about him taking them to the amusement park and feeding them healthy food

how much more obvious can you make it that her moaning is all about her not getting the luxury life she had before?
She is I think building up to another bitter divorcee trope. She stole my life! She is living my life!

Nopity No Nope Alice. You have your life and it’s the one you made for yourself. All your choices led to it. Divorces in LA in the entertainment biz are statistically more likely than not. Especially if you are a talentless narc

I have missed re this visitation and amusement park stuff, can somebody kindly point out where the screen shot is, pretty please? 🙂

I have missed re this visitation and amusement park stuff, can somebody kindly point out where the screen shot is, pretty please? 🙂
(she thinks to speak to Bianca btw)
Screenshot_20221124-115900_Twitter.jpg

first part is very ceeepy btw, and such a Narc thing to say "i'm the best for someone" (ugh)

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.