Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #147 Alice locks both of her Twitter accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did realize that other than using the oven to keep most every thing heated, it will only be used to make the cornbread.

I'll put the turkey into the slow cooker (wiped with olive oil with a small bit of salt sprinkled) when they let me know when they'll arrive (probably Friday - it's a 10-12 hour drive)... and have my daughter teach me how to get pics from my phone to upload to my desktop so I can post :D
So I'll have plenty of time to nibble (taste test) on til we have our 'feast'.
And, hopefully, I don't forget to put the strawberry shortcakes together too. We usually only drink water at meal times other than breakfast.
That’s the best bit!l!! Nibbles along the way! 😂 I also would love some thanks giving photos!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine going to daddies in the future and being greeted with a big warm hug from him (lucky little things) and then being smothered by big slobbery Bubba bear kisses and waggy tails, warm home-cooked healthy hearty meals which we know Ioan can whip up (you told us Alice).

Then you have to return to the dingy-falling apart- “home” with no working oven and no food in the cupboards (supposedly) with your ”mother” passed out on the kitchen floor.

Yes. You’re winning aren’t you Alice?
I felt this 😬

I spent a lot of time at my best friend’s house when I was a teenager, where they had lights in each room, food in the cupboards, sat at a table and ate together, clean bedding etc. it was heaven.

then I’d go home. And the difference was sickening. Even at that age where you don’t really pick up on much. Filthy kitchen, nothing in the fridge, the lights that went in the upstairs bathroom and hallway weren’t replaced so I would use a torch to use the bathroom or leave all the doors ajar so some light from my bedroom could seep through.

It’ll be wonderful for the girls to spend some time with their dad in a clean, safe home. But I reckon it’ll be very difficult emotionally for them to return back to Alice’s after. They probably won’t have the age or maturity to realise that it’s Alice’s doing, not just circumstances that she’s been put through.

i hope whenever they move Alice can get her tit together but I doubt it: she doesn’t strike me as organised or clean or hygienic. I think wherever she lives will turn into a hovel without a partner or housekeeper to do the grunt work of running a home :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
coming back to this: is she kidding? she has not stopped mourning his death, pardon, leaving her, ever since lmao
Screenshot_20221124-092033_Twitter.jpg

it's btw very telling if you address something that wasnt said (wanting him)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Alice and her minions can discuss (and abuse) Ioan and Bianca to their hearts content but no one can discuss Alice? Explain that logic to me.
I see Inch Eye, Private Eye does his detective work by telepathy these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Morning everyone!
Newbie reporting for duty. Ready for another Groundhog Day of random accusations, strange obsessions and general batshittery from Alice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
If you engage with people and respond back it's a twitter fight not harassment

Harassment is unwanted attention.

She lives for a twitter fight.

Reactions: 37
Alice hun, you CANNOT disprove domestic violence with witnesses unless you have a 24/7 camera on you, you can only support your own claim at being abused with witnesses. How much more often do we need to tell her this.

Her victim blaming on Ioan having to sacrifice the amount of time spend with the kids in order to escape her is disgusting as usual. No, Alice, no one just takes the kids, usually the other party isnt opposing or they have enough evidence to plead for severe enough danger.

Also bleeping ironic that Mrs. "you are not a fun dad" dismisses him doing something fun with them because it's bribery. duck you, Mrs "here is your new iphone, TV and kpop tickets". But it's so on brand for her.

Btw she seems to strongly imply that the kids participate in this whole "we are being online harrassed" bs the way she worded wanting to file the police report, yet again irresponsible behavior by her, but it explains a lot: she is scared that Ioan and the kids might bond so she has to trauma bond them quick. How sick.

View attachment 1756237
The issue was what is written with them plus it IS highly inappropriate to post the person you abused and have a RO against.

edit: just realized that she claims the videos are fake, lmao Alice, yes, I'm sure the judge will bow to your greater knowledge :ROFLMAO:
Am Inright in saying there are live phone call recordings and video footage in the Court evidence? Ie. almost impossible to disprove?

Reactions: 23
Am Inright in saying there are live phone call recordings and video footage in the Court evidence? Ie. almost impossible to disprove?
There are transcripts. You'd be pretty dumb to put a transcript in without the back up of the real footage. I think it would be unethical for the lawyer to do this too.
Also it would be very easy for Alice to prove it was false. She didn't argue this though

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Alice hun, you CANNOT disprove domestic violence with witnesses unless you have a 24/7 camera on you, you can only support your own claim at being abused with witnesses. How much more often do we need to tell her this.

Her victim blaming on Ioan having to sacrifice the amount of time spend with the kids in order to escape her is disgusting as usual. No, Alice, no one just takes the kids, usually the other party isnt opposing or they have enough evidence to plead for severe enough danger.

Also bleeping ironic that Mrs. "you are not a fun dad" dismisses him doing something fun with them because it's bribery. duck you, Mrs "here is your new iphone, TV and kpop tickets". But it's so on brand for her.

Btw she seems to strongly imply that the kids participate in this whole "we are being online harrassed" bs the way she worded wanting to file the police report, yet again irresponsible behavior by her, but it explains a lot: she is scared that Ioan and the kids might bond so she has to trauma bond them quick. How sick.

View attachment 1756237
The issue was what is written with them plus it IS highly inappro riate to post the person you abused and have a RO against.

edit: just realized that she claims the videos are fake, lmao Alice, yes, I'm sure the judge will bow to your greater knowledge :ROFLMAO:
Goodness welp, I have never noticed you swear before...

I hope documenting mAlices madness isn't raising your bp too (just reading her shite send mine through the roof).

We need you to look after yourself (think Toto and not Christian Horner) that works for me! ♥

Btw which videos are she saying are faked? Thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
this is Alice's current bestie (the one that told about visitation happening)
View attachment 1756287
it's a very nice exhibit in how much she lies. Ioan lives in a 4k/month appartment in or around WeHo according to Alice. If you check the market online you'll find plenty places in unpopular places for MUCH less too. The truth is probably more like that Alice is not accepting a place below 7k/month, which would probably be at around the level of Ioan's house she lives in.

I take from this that the pap walk was meant to show her poor, e.g. goodwill clothes and mate paying for her groceries. it's quite clear based on her ebay that she buys plenty of designer clothes and luxury stuff.
I live here and that $7K quote is absolute bullshit. What is she looking for, a huge house with a pool? I just did a quick check and there are plenty of 2-3 bedroom houses for rent in decent areas for $4-5K a month. She needs to get real. Everyone makes adjustments when they divorce.

Reactions: 44
coming back to this: is she kidding? she has not stopped mourning his death, pardon, leaving her, ever since lmao
View attachment 1756314
it's btw very telling if you address something that wasnt said (wanting him)
Wait, I thought the girls had never been happier?🤔 Sheesh, these daily cases of whiplash with the constant contradictions and lies are taking their toll on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There are transcripts. You'd be pretty dumb to put a transcript in without the back up of the real footage. I think it would be unethical for the lawyer to do this too.
Also it would be very easy for Alice to prove it was false. She didn't argue this though
In american civil law is the actual footage/recordings able to be submitted? In Europe, it’s not possible to do so as it’s a breach of privacy rights, unless you have notified the party being filmed or recorded prior to doing so. I am wondering what the actual legal position is in America?

Reactions: 4
Morning everyone!
Newbie reporting for duty. Ready for another Groundhog Day of random accusations, strange obsessions and general batshittery from Alice!
Oh you are in for a RIDE. I check out of this thread sometimes for weeks/months at a time but it always pulls me back in.

Brilliant bunch on here too, all bonding over the patron Saint of cunts - Malice Evans.

If Welp calls Alice a bleep I’m done 😂
Do it...do it...do it....do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1756237
The issue was what is written with them plus it IS highly inappropriate to post the person you abused and have a RO against.

What videos are fake????

Reactions: 6
I did think of her - that she would probably cause a fire or do something like that!
I'm cooking for 3 (self, visiting adult child & spouse) - yes, I'll have a lot of leftovers but do have a huge upright freezer
I'm a Southern American and we tend to pile on the food for this holiday
- turkey (breast only)
- cornbread/sage/egg dressing - gravy or cranberry jelly by choice
- sweet potato casserole
- deviled eggs
- field peas
- green beans (rolls wrapped in bacon)
- macaroni and cheese (white cheddar)
- creamed corn
- apple pie and pecan pie with optional ice cream
I might have left something out but will be cooking for yet a while

note: any left over turkey will be used with spinach fettucini and afredo sauce (yum)
ETA: almost everything I mentioned is cooked stove top or in slow cooker - but am guessing Alice never thought of using either of those!
That sounds delish! It's only 8:40 in the UK and that just made my stomach rumble 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ring ring, ring ring …
Operator: “Hello, thank you for calling Instapol. How can I be of service?”

Me: “Hello, I’d like to report an interweb crime”

Operator: “What is the nature of this crime Ma’am?”

Me: “My winning thread title was STOLEN FROM ME, I got the most votes but they chose another suggestion. That’s it, I’m going to make it MY MISSION TO duck OVER whoever RUINED MY HAPPY TATTLE (lite) LIFE. I will not stop. I am relentless. I swear to god that bleeping git has NO IDEA what is coming to him.

But yes, I agree - away with the negative energy!

ps I love you”

Operator: “Ma’am, have you been drinking?”

Hahaha, lots of love for @NarcRage title, so very brilliant 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼. And a big shout out to House of Tea, thanks for the ‘one potato, two potato’ ear worm, I’ll be going to sleep with that one literally on my mind 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That old film of IG looking distraught because Ella runs off crying (football frenzy), all I can hear is his ex in the background saying loudly, performative, oh no, daddy has done it again. And then the dramatic running after her, saying it’s okay baby. Her first thought as a parent was showing her kids distress, Ioan looking anxious and apprehensive, and her providing a voiceover for her subs which was designed to make him look a) an idiot b) a bad dad c) a bad dad who fucks up all the time. She gets off on drama, and if there isn’t any, she creates it. What kind of a person showcases her child and husband’s distress online like that? He got excited at a football game, his kid wasn’t used to her father shouting (her mother yes, her father no) and a normal domestic incident got used to bash her ex in public.
See I still don't see that I see a child trying to get attention then running off crying because she doesn't get it and Alice turning it into something else to shame Ioan.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.