Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #147 Alice locks both of her Twitter accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yet again, Malice’s excuses for being a spectacularly lazy and disengaged parent have been splattered all over Twitter.
You know, if my oven knob broke, I’d use a pair of pliers to turn the shaft. If the gas ignition starter doesn’t work, you can light the burner with long matches. Microwaves are also handy to prepare food. And if she has a Viking - as far as I recall that’s a five-burner cooker *with a double oven* she has at least four other burners to use. Vikings, like my Rayburn, come with griddle plates on which you can sear marinated chicken and asparagus deliciously. She could sauté the potatoes with garlic, olive oil and butter.
Not bloody mashed potatoes, macaroni cheese (which only requires two burners - and doesn’t her oven have a grill to facilitate the ‘crispy’ demands?) and pizza. Bloody pizza.
She’s clearly smarting because the girls experienced six hours of proper parenting and were treated to delectable, nutritionally-diverse and healthy lunches. Her latest rants against ‘Gilda’ (if she were any more transparent, she’d be a windowpane) are absolutely zooey. I don’t think she’s spiralling mentally, though: the cuckoo is very much in the clock. She’s making a big song and dance about supposed interweb stalkers who ‘know too much about her life’ (that she revealed herself via incessant tweeting when pissed out of her gourd) in order to get at Ioan - via *the children*. She knows that acting paranoid and convincing the girls that someone is after them will distress them, and thus distress him; and she knows that claiming Bianca is behind said ‘stalking’ will bind her children closer to her. She can’t run the risk that the girls might actually *like* BW. All this is designed to put the maximum stress on Bianca’s health and her and IG’s relationship. Malice figures that if she acts sufficiently unhinged and doesn’t let up, the two of them will part ways. Then she will have got her revenge for him daring to leave her.
Everything is calculated, everything is a game. I acquit this woman of nothing: she has no heart, no moral compass, no compunction whatsoever when it comes to getting her own way. She’s scum.

(In Kitten news, Oh For God’s Sake just last evening: tried to jump into the oven to get at the roast chicken, jumped on the coffee table in the snug and deliberately kicked off every single book and paper, then jumped all over them, diligently chewed a computer cable to a nubbin, tried to get into the fridge, had to be deterred from eating a block of butter, sat in the green bean pan, leapt into the kitchen sink (and shot out of it at top speed), tried to eat various people’s hands/dinner, kicked the weighing scales on the floor and stuck his paw in my dinner-bowl, retrieving some baked potato and shoving it into his maw. After which he had a blissful nap, considering that his work was done. Little rotter :) I’m loath to let him into the drawing room/library: far too many opportunities to kick precious antiques on the floor, or run up anddown the curtains.)

coming back to this: is she kidding? she has not stopped mourning his death, pardon, leaving her, ever since lmao
View attachment 1756314
it's btw very telling if you address something that wasnt said (wanting him)
I’ve found on more than several occasions (so not a coincidence, but a correlation) that she’s directly answered comments I’ve made here on her Twitter. I remarksd that most women who had been dumped would think ‘well, bugger him, the suppurating arsehat’ and that basically they wouldn’t want someone who had rejected them. On the contrary they would work on themselves, get a new life and be coldly cordial to their ex for the sake of the children. Telling us you read here, Alice - well. We’re your greatest narcissist supply right now, aren’t we?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s determined to get Ioan into that house to fix the cooker, the bathroom door, the creatures scurrying about the pipes, and all the other neglected things he used to fix. I can’t imagine publicly admitting to bleeping up my child’s Thanksgiving or any other celebration because I’m a lazy bleep and those idiots enabling it. Do better.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
(she thinks to speak to Bianca btw)
View attachment 1756575
first part is very ceeepy btw, and such a Narc thing to say "i'm the best for someone" (ugh)
Thank you!
"Bribery doesnt work" - another projection isnt it! I see what you meant re laptops, phones etc!
I dont know what is worse - that she is so openly devious or that she is so transparent about her open deviousness. If I make sense?
Like I said before, it’s Ioan and everybody else’s good luck she is not that clever and it’s so easy to see through her manipulation. Mainly thanks to her SM addiction (here is an unexpected silver lining!), but I dread to imagine someone like her + clever at hiding it. Or do people like this not exist? Does personality like hers always = certain emotional stupidity?
PS this bit about this being "the best relationship she’s had" is a bit strange.. of course it is, she is talking of her own children? Comparison would only be appropriate if she had other children as well… otherwise what is she comparing it with: parents? Friends? Boyfriends? She is just so weird!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
That sounds delish! It's only 8:40 in the UK and that just made my stomach rumble 🤣
I wrote a response on the other thread - I hope it was all right: I find it hard to gauge ‘tone’ (no, not that one) sometimes. Hope all is well with you, lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So yet again, Malice’s excuses for being a spectacularly lazy and disengaged parent have been splattered all over Twitter.
You know, if my oven knob broke, I’d use a pair of pliers to turn the shaft. If the gas ignition starter doesn’t work, you can light the burner with long matches. Microwaves are also handy to prepare food. And if she has a Viking - as far as I recall that’s a five-burner cooker *with a double oven* she has at least four other burners to use. Vikings, like my Rayburn, come with griddle plates on which you can sear marinated chicken and asparagus deliciously. She could sauté the potatoes with garlic, olive oil and butter.
Not bloody mashed potatoes, macaroni cheese (which only requires two burners - and doesn’t her oven have a grill to facilitate the ‘crispy’ demands?) and pizza. Bloody pizza.
She’s clearly smarting because the girls experienced six hours of proper parenting and were treated to delectable, nutritionally-diverse and healthy lunches. Her latest rants against ‘Gilda’ (if she were any more transparent, she’d be a windowpane) are absolutely zooey. I don’t think she’s spiralling mentally, though: the cuckoo is very much in the clock. She’s making a big song and dance about supposed interweb stalkers who ‘know too much about her life’ (that she revealed herself via incessant tweeting when pissed out of her gourd) in order to get at Ioan - via *the children*. She knows that acting paranoid and convincing the girls that someone is after them will distress them, and thus distress him; and she knows that claiming Bianca is behind said ‘stalking’ will bind her children closer to her. She can’t run the risk that the girls might actually *like* BW. All this is designed to put the maximum stress on Bianca’s health and her and IG’s relationship. Malice figures that if she acts sufficiently unhinged and doesn’t let up, the two of them will part ways. Then she will have got her revenge for him daring to leave her.
Everything is calculated, everything is a game. I acquit this woman of nothing: she has no heart, no moral compass, no compunction whatsoever when it comes to getting her own way. She’s scum.

(In Kitten news, Oh For God’s Sake just last evening: tried to jump into the oven to get at the roast chicken, jumped on the coffee table in the snug and deliberately kicked off every single book and paper, then jumped all over them, diligently chewed a computer cable to a nubbin, tried to get into the fridge, had to be deterred from eating a block of butter, sat in the green bean pan, leapt into the kitchen sink (and shot out of it at top speed), tried to eat various people’s hands/dinner, kicked the weighing scales on the floor and stuck his paw in my dinner-bowl, retrieving some baked potato and shoving it into his maw. After which he had a blissful nap, considering that his work was done. Little rotter :) I’m loath to let him into the drawing room/library: far too many opportunities to kick precious antiques on the floor, or run up anddown the curtains.)

I’ve found on more than several occasions (so not a coincidence, but a correlation) that she’s directly answered comments I’ve made here on her Twitter. I remarksd that most women who had been dumped would think ‘well, bugger him, the suppurating arsehat’ and that basically they wouldn’t want someone who had rejected them. On the contrary they would work on themselves, get a new life and be coldly cordial to their ex for the sake of the children. Telling us you read here, Alice - well. We’re your greatest narcissist supply right now, aren’t we?
Yep, she cannot stand the fact that they might like Bianca and in time will probably want to spend more of their time with I&B, it's a no brained, for so many reasons, it would take me till 2025 to list!

So I see the kitten is settling in well then 🤣🤣. You might get lucky and he/she will grow out of then...then again 🤷🏼‍♀️.
It's the butter bit that got me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s determined to get Ioan into that house to fix the cooker, the bathroom door, the creatures scurrying about the pipes, and all the other neglected things he used to fix. I can’t imagine publicly admitting to bleeping up my child’s Thanksgiving or any other celebration because I’m a lazy bleep and those idiots enabling it. Do better.
She should give James Bond a call. He would be over like a shot in his Lear jet to twiddle her knobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s not difficult to be the ‘fun parent’ with Count Alice; the Emotional Vampire in her Den of Doom to compete with.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

or simply ask a neighbour or a friend if you can use their oven? She probably ran over the neighbour’s cat whilst drunk, so I guess it’s out of the question!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think you’re right. It’s soo very dark isn’t it! 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Malice thinking we have some insider information, how many times do we have to tell you. WE GET IT FROM YOU! From your tweets, insta etc. Here's an idea, stop using SM and broadcasting your life lies on it, and if you can't do that, remember what lies you told, as you keep dropping yourself in it 🤦🏼‍♀️
Honestly the stupidly is strong in this one. I wished I worked in her lawyers office, can you imagine every morning some pipes up, guess what? The RO has been broken yet again.
God this woman, I honestly would love for her to have a sit down with @welp (sorry welp, but you are the keeper of receipts) and would take her down! I would also like to see her take a polygraph 😬

Added: in one of her tweets last night, she mentions I have witnesses, if that's the case, why didn't they write letters of support and be included in the evidence, to fight the RO? Oh that's right, because she's lying.
duck meeeeee this woman, she is digging her own grave and if her FMs really wanted the best for her they'd tell her to submit her evidence and stop breaking the RO...its that simple.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Boss Man is going to be in the corner office at Evil HQ this week prepping for our end of year appraisals

8D60BF68-2800-4203-A5D3-6E848CE44F32.jpeg

3136D13C-929A-441D-B54D-446C5722056E.jpeg

Getting ready to catch up with @M33L4 to let her know she will need to up the cunting to unlock bonus for quarter 4

DBF4B08E-1F33-4305-A732-8060178A6427.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
‘We don’t need bland vegan meals with names and hearts on them’

why did she say we and not they? Did Bianca send a meal home for Alice too? I do hope so after hearing how they were all starving….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
‘We don’t need bland vegan meals with names and hearts on them’

why did she say we and not they? Did Bianca send a meal home for Alice too? I do hope so after hearing how they were all starving….
Honestly what a blatantly cunty thing to say (her, not you!)

Reactions: 28
or simply ask a neighbour or a friend if you can use their oven? She probably ran over the neighbour’s cat whilst drunk, so I guess it’s out of the question!
Also if Im not mistaken I have seen the grill in the garden in her Insta videos… but of course she can’t use it/ doesn’t understand how it works/ it’s broken
Also one can make so much fun food by just boiling and steaming. Ok might not exactly be traditional, but fun and pretty: mountain of mush and yams with cauliflower and broccoli trees, peas for rocks, flowers from carrots. Cheap, vegetarian, fun to make with kids. My mum used to make little cockerels and hens out of boiled eggs adding bits of carrot… one can always argue kids don't eat that and wanted pizza, but hey mAlice you dont uave money right? So whilst frozen pizza can be cheap, you have no oven to cook it in allegedly. So you ordering takeaway?! I dont live in US but surely pitatoes and cauliflower, carrots and frozen peas are cheaper and last you longer than even one takeaway pizza? Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Oh so you think Bianca sent a vegan meal and put the kids names on it with a heart? And WE don’t need it. Alice duck face it defo wasn’t for you.
* she said it’s bland - so she ate it? 🙀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Malice thinking we have some insider information, how many times do we have to tell you. WE GET IT FROM YOU! From your tweets, insta etc. Here's an idea, stop using SM and broadcasting your life lies on it, and if you can't do that, remember what lies you told, as you keep dropping yourself in it 🤦🏼‍♀️
Honestly the stupidly is strong in this one. I wished I worked in her lawyers office, can you imagine every morning some pipes up, guess what? The RO has been broken yet again.
God this woman, I honestly would love for her to have a sit down with @welp (sorry welp, but you are the keeper of receipts) and would take her down! I would also like to see her take a polygraph 😬
The thing is though and following on from what @Autisteuse said - I really think she is deliberately doing this, got to be for any of it to make even the remote bit of sane sense. I’m starting to think she puts all that shite on Twitter to keep these threads going. Whether that is to ‘show’ she is being ‘harassed’ if needed or just for her own egotistical self importance of being a talked about figure (after all there is that old adage of ‘there is no such thing as bad press.’) I thought that when she tweeted about Elsie was off on a play date so she could go back to bed, it was a deliberate tweet to be picked up and put on here as ties in with what has been said about her lazying in bed. I think she plays us at times and enjoys the attention. IMO anyhow 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.