Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #147 Alice locks both of her Twitter accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @NarcRage for the new thread title in post #986. šŸŒ¹

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...sts-record-profits-as-membership-soars.35352/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls:

1656777334565.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Alice isnā€™t your neighbour is she?!?! šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ¤Ŗ
I did think of her - that she would probably cause a fire or do something like that!
I'm cooking for 3 (self, visiting adult child & spouse) - yes, I'll have a lot of leftovers but do have a huge upright freezer
I'm a Southern American and we tend to pile on the food for this holiday
- turkey (breast only)
- cornbread/sage/egg dressing - gravy or cranberry jelly by choice
- sweet potato casserole
- deviled eggs
- field peas
- green beans (rolls wrapped in bacon)
- macaroni and cheese (white cheddar)
- creamed corn
- apple pie and pecan pie with optional ice cream
I might have left something out but will be cooking for yet a while

note: any left over turkey will be used with spinach fettucini and afredo sauce (yum)
ETA: almost everything I mentioned is cooked stove top or in slow cooker - but am guessing Alice never thought of using either of those!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I did think of her - that she would probably cause a fire or do something like that!
I'm cooking for 3 (self, visiting adult child & spouse) - yes, I'll have a lot of leftovers but do have a huge upright freezer
I'm a Southern American and we tend to pile on the food for this holiday
- turkey (breast only)
- cornbread/sage/egg dressing - gravy or cranberry jelly by choice
- sweet potato casserole
- deviled eggs
- field peas
- green beans (rolls wrapped in bacon)
- macaroni and cheese (white cheddar)
- creamed corn
- apple pie and pecan pie with optional ice cream
I might have left something out but will be cooking for yet a while

note: any left over turkey will be used with spinach fettucini and afredo sauce (yum)
And will you be accepting anymore guests? (Asking for a friend) šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I read the tweet clearly referencing a visit the girls had with their dad and Alice being the mother she is has to publicly ridicule it which is probably also what she said to the girls when she interrogated them about their time together. It really is taking the parental alienation too far when the poor ā€˜Eā€™sā€™ are afraid to even talk about what they have had to eat for fear of upsetting their mother, who BTW is not someone who should be calling anyone when all she feeds them is takeout and crap at home and also wouldnā€™t you as a mum who apparently canā€™t afford food be pleased someone is feeding them well? A tip for you Alice if you read on here, when your girls tell you what food theyā€™ve had, you reply ā€œsounds delicious, arenā€™t you luckyā€, then under your breath and out of their earshot you can whisper ā€œI hope your dad and B choked on itā€, if that makes you happy šŸ˜Šā€¦..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
So she wonā€™t be celebrating thanksgiving again this year, just like she didnā€™t celebrate it last year (and probably every other year) and she wonā€™t be cooking today, just like she doesnā€™t cook any other day.

Great job Alice. Well predicted by Tattle. šŸ‘šŸ¼ šŸ‘šŸ¼

Bet we can guess what she will be doing when she finally wakes up. Tweeting crap about Ioan and Bianca. Thatā€™s how she shows her ā€˜pure loveā€™ for her daughters. Of course it depends how bad the fibro hangover is.

So thereā€™s nothing new but sheā€™s tweeting like thereā€™s no restraining order. Sheā€™s calling Ioanā€™s bluff, it will be interesting to see what happens next.

Today Iā€™m calling out her aversion to do anything. She compulsively avoids doing anything at all. Not just work, but anything. Itā€™s pervasive, I think itā€™s a mental health issue. Itā€™s beyond laziness at this point, Iā€™ve never seen anything like it and Iā€™ll be surprised if she even bothers making the mash.

Anyway, happy thanksgiving to everyone celebrating. šŸŽŠ ā¤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Itā€™s the only knob in her handā€¦

Iā€™m not even sorry at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So she originally had this oven issue on Nov 16th. She's had a week to fix it or make alternative arrangements, to make sure she could give a proper Thanksgiving meal to "the babies", but instead she farted about on Twitter all week arguing with the world and now they get nothing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
So she originally had this oven issue on Nov 16th. She's had a week to fix it or make alternative arrangements, to make sure she could give a proper Thanksgiving meal to "the babies", but instead she farted about on Twitter all week arguing with the world and now they get nothing.
Sheā€™s a disgusting piece of tit. At least the girls will have a home cooked meal from Ioan on Saturday. My kids love their names on hearts and stuff, especially food.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Screenshot-163026.jpg

But she's such a talented, amazing actress she could have put on an American accent ... oh wait, yeah never mind.

Oh and the only potato "mash" she's familiar with is fermented and ends up in a bottle.
MajorBrilliantInganue-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 37
B7DFD2A6-BAB8-45E3-86C5-DCE9338CB72C.jpeg

She didnā€™t get the knob fixed a week ago, she went back to bed. bleep.

• Sick
  • Sad
Spoiler

Her oven is working just fine.

Nearly forgot - big congrats @NarcRage, on the great title, there was some serious competition last thread. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ And thank you as ever @StoneMountain for the new thread and important info. šŸ’—

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why wouldnā€™t you expect to pay a premium for someone coming out the day before Thanksgiving?? Ffs!
She just canā€™t be arsed making any sort of effort and ridicules Ioan who does.

• Heart
So essentially the girls had a day out at a water/theme park with Ioan and then went to a restaurant and ate vegan food. Why is she taking the piss? Sheā€™s a vegetarian isnā€™t she?? Makes her ā€œnone of us like turkeyā€ a bit of a BS comment too! Sheā€™s just jealous. Ioan would have spent a minimum $270 on tickets plus the vegan food and she knows she canā€™t stump up for stuff like that. (see attached)

you didnā€™t see Ioan getting all bratty when she spent $2k on k-pop tickets Back when she had more money!

57FD826E-D91D-4BC1-B43A-A9DD6B1FB65C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So essentially the girls had a day out at a water/theme park with Ioan and then went to a restaurant and ate vegan food. Why is she taking the piss? Sheā€™s a vegetarian isnā€™t she?? Makes her ā€œnone of us like turkeyā€ a bit of a BS comment too! Sheā€™s just jealous. Ioan would have spent a minimum $270 on tickets plus the vegan food and she knows she canā€™t stump up for stuff like that. (see attached)

you didnā€™t see Ioan getting all bratty when she spent $2k on k-pop tickets Back when she had more money!

View attachment 1756184
That comment about Knott's Berry Farm and the food was so random, literally no relevance to what she was replying to. She'll forget she said it shortly and figure us talking about it means we must be on the payroll because how else would we know he brought them there.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.