Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #147 Alice locks both of her Twitter accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness welp, I have never noticed you swear before...

I hope documenting mAlices madness isn't raising your bp too (just reading her shite send mine through the roof).

We need you to look after yourself (think Toto and not Christian Horner) that works for me! ♥

Btw which videos are she saying are faked? Thank you.
Ugh got a shudder when you mentioned Hornbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In american civil law is the actual footage/recordings able to be submitted? In Europe, it’s not possible to do so as it’s a breach of privacy rights, unless you have notified the party being filmed or recorded prior to doing so. I am wondering what the actual legal position is in America?
There was footage in the Depp/Heard trial so I assume it can be submitted?

Reactions: 7
In american civil law is the actual footage/recordings able to be submitted? In Europe, it’s not possible to do so as it’s a breach of privacy rights, unless you have notified the party being filmed or recorded prior to doing so. I am wondering what the actual legal position is in America?
Wikipedia says yes:
84123F19-B085-4F98-803D-F76C454E5A6F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Alice says they are being harassed on many sides.
Alice doesn't understand what harassment is. She thinks what she has done isn't harassment and thinks a polite email from Ioan over the wizard is harassment.
I'm sure she thinks therapy is harassment. Legal letters pointing out breaches of DVRO are harassment.
I wonder if the police and CPS have become involved?
Something is going on. Things have ramped up.

Reactions: 34
I hope Ioan has instructed Anne to go full steam ahead - duck Alice and the endless second chances. Let justice prevail

• Heart
Reactions: 31
There was footage in the Depp/Heard trial so I assume it can be submitted?
its technically illegal to record without consent, in Depp/Heard they had agreed in therapy to record each other hence why there was so much

it depends a bit on how open the kids recorded

i guess a good lawyer could let the evidence get thrown out but this doesnt mean it doesnt exist

Reactions: 15
its technically illegal to record without consent, in Depp/Heard they had agreed in therapy to record each other hence why there was so much

i guess a good lawyer could let the evidence get thrown out but this doesnt mean it doesnt exist
The kids have been taught from a young age to whip their phones out at every opportunity.
The irony....

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1756160
But she's such a talented, amazing actress she could have put on an American accent ... oh wait, yeah never mind.

Oh and the only potato "mash" she's familiar with is fermented and ends up in a bottle.
View attachment 1756161
Erm, her accent doest sound British to me (being a Brit) it doesn't even sound like a regional accident to me. Maybe it's her tone (no pun intended) but it's sounds a little bit Welsh, and I'm pretty sure the Welsh contingent will think how rude, she's putting us in the "Brit" category.

today Alice is not heartbroken
Screenshot_20221124_100939.jpg

Alice says they are being harassed on many sides.

Alice doesn't understand what harassment is. She thinks what she has done isn't harassment and thinks a polite email from Ioan over the wizard is harassment.

I'm sure she thinks therapy is harassment. Legal letters pointing out breaches of DVRO are harassment.

I wonder if the police and CPS have become involved?

Something is going on. Things have ramped up.
and sadly she seems to involve the kids like a good mom would. she seems determined to take them down with herself

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Erm, her accent doest sound British to me (being a Brit) it doesn't even sound like a regional accident to me. Maybe it's her tone (no pun intended) but it's sounds a little bit Welsh, and I'm pretty sure the Welsh contingent will think how rude, she's putting us in the "Brit" category.
When I hear her voice, the only accent I hear is bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did she delete the photo of E peeling potatoes last thanksgiving ? I can't see it on her grid.
Also I have a vague recollection of seeing a photo once of a broken cooker knob - a long time ago.
But I may be mixing that up with something one of my friends sent me IRL

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Video and audio footage can be used in courts. That’s why the police ask for phone footage and cctv footage after crimes.

There are issues about privacy, e.g illegally and secretly filming someone in a place they would normally expect to be private. The videos weren’t taken by Ioan. They were taken by the children and sent to / shared with him. They were not taken secretly and it was in a shared space. Putting a spy camera in her bedroom to tape her drinking or tweeting would be wrong and inadmissible.

There are ways to mitigate the damage of these tapes. A huge and toxic argument after weeks of lockdown in a failing marriage could be just an aberration. Being drunk during a bitter divorce ditto. Damaging however not badly if you can show insight and regret in court. But she drove a coach and horses through all that with her ongoing abuse and chaotic behaviour. She still tries to bully her way to what she wants.

She is doing what she did after the TRo when Leon was trying to avoid court and negotiate a deal. She probably thought she was helping by applying pressure. She was just showing bad faith. Giving Ioan’s side every justification to walk and see her in court. Where he will win.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did she delete the photo of E peeling potatoes last thanksgiving ? I can't see it on her grid.
Also I have a vague recollection of seeing a photo once of a broken cooker knob - a long time ago.
But I may be mixing that up with something one of my friends sent me IRL
i also thought I’d heard oven knob story a long while ago…

today Alice is not heartbroken
View attachment 1756360

and sadly she seems to involve the kids like a good mom would. she seems determined to take them down with herself
Classic narc Mother … but they will abide. Ioan will not let her take them down with her. They will thrive. I think, like an unwitting Nostradamus, her hand bag foretold much .. he is the one getting his ducks in a row and everything will be ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Yup. I believe only New York and New Jersey remain one party consent states here. But I imagine there will be a lot of leeway if a judge knows it is a daughter recording a parent abusing them. But it won't matter. Once a judge hears it - he's heard it. He can say he's discounting it - but in Alice's case it's preponderance of the evidence and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.