Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #147 Alice locks both of her Twitter accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Malice has been trying to present Ioan as a deadbeat dad for quite some time. After having said that she would never allow visitation last Christmas, she started accusing Ioan that he doesn’t want his kids. It suits her ‘he abandoned us’ narrative and it’s perhaps what she was telling the kids at the time. Now, after a well-documented deal to restart visitation gradually (with the clear statement it will increase according to the therapists’ suggestions), she claims that Ioan only wants to see the children once a week. She’s telling the kids the same. I have no doubt. What is shocking is that the FMs have never seen anything wrong with this ever changing narrative and have never questioned it. There is evidence she’s lying all over the place, even if you just look at her tweets alone. How can they be so dumb?
It’s ingrained bias. They are woman who believe that if a husband leaves her then they must accept they have left their children and they must continue to fund the family lifestyle. The type of partner who only ever wanted to be a homemaker and probably didn’t give their husband any scope to do much parenting that didn’t involve a credit card.

if really pushed on the reality of the situation they want Ioan to just go away and let Alice have her little family unit, the house and £300k per year.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
since we are at discussing at how Alice's troll recruits push her narrative, let's go back to this tweet of Loopy from a few days ago
AHoA8e7.png

Leaving aside the already mentioned falsehood here that it had anything to do with the RO hearing since the RO hearing was meant to be in march and june and each time postponed (once mutually, once by Alice - both times, Alice who never lies, claimed that it was Ioan LOL) and on both dates Alice would have had a lawyer to defend herself, it is particulary crass what victim blaming is done here: Ioan should be ashamed that he isnt waiting even longer to give the kids the therapy their mother is denying them and to see his kids? He should be ashamed that he wants 50-50 custody? (this is what "losing kids" means). Seriously, all these people do (because everyone knows they are in constant contact with Alice) is confirming what strategy Alice followed here.

On a different note, I just saw this comment on a article about the RO from a few months ago
iBLqrN5.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Perhaps Ella can stay with Alice until she can see the light and reestablish a proper loving bond with her dad. And Elsie can go and live with Ioan full time. There you go, a solution.

I am being glib, and it’s tempting to put Ella in Alice’s camp because of the spending of IG’s on his Amazon account and the break in on his Insta, plus that spoilt behaviour on film. I of course don’t know her, but on the surface she appears like Alice. But that is because that is what she has seen as an example. And she is very much a victim of her mum.

Elsie seems amenable and happy and willing to be anybody’s friend - a bit like Ioan and B. She would thrive in their charge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s ingrained bias. They are woman who believe that if a husband leaves her then they must accept they have left their children and they must continue to fund the family lifestyle. The type of partner who only ever wanted to be a homemaker and probably didn’t give their husband any scope to do much parenting that didn’t involve a credit card.

if really pushed on the reality of the situation they want Ioan to just go away and let Alice have her little family unit, the house and £300k per year.
Even if Ioan gives her all that Malice will still be claiming he’s abandoned them and left them destitute.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Even if Ioan gives her all that Malice will still be claiming he’s abandoned them and left them destitute.
Her role for life now is The Wronged Woman. How depressing to want to play at being a victim of life rather than taking charge of her life and forging a new way ahead. She has young minds in her charge. It feels wrong that she is the main influence on them at this pivotal point in their lives.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Perhaps Ella can stay with Alice until she can see the light and reestablish a proper loving bond with her dad. And Elsie can go and live with Ioan full time. There you go, a solution.

I am being glib, and it’s tempting to put Ella in Alice’s camp because of the spending of IG’s on his Amazon account and the break in on his Insta, plus that spoilt behaviour on film. I of course don’t know her, but on the surface she appears like Alice. But that is because that is what she has seen as an example. And she is very much a victim of her mum.

Elsie seems amenable and happy and willing to be anybody’s friend - a bit like Ioan and B. She would thrive in their charge.
BIB - didn’t mAlice suggest that (or something similar) a couple of years ago?

I am sure I read about 3500 threads back!

Let’s have one child each just like happened to Hayley Mills in The Parent Trap” 🤬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Ella’s behaviour towards Ioan should be seen as a function of how she feels about him not Alice. Personally I think she is angry that he left because it makes life harder for them with Alice. Without Ioan she is unleashed.I don’t think it is even remotely her siding with Alice’s campaign. She is perhaps in the zone of “a plague on both your houses” rather than team Alice.

Alice is not above using Ella‘s anger or trying to manipulate her into the games she plays. But I really don’t think that Ella hitting out at Ioan is a sign she loves or respects Alice. She may not fully understand Alice’s toxicity or realise that she will never be placated. I still think she sees Ioan returning as a way to put mad bad Alice back in the box.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I think the basics are there for sure, it's not too surprising that one child would be a bit like their mom, especially since she is never away. I do however think that a lot of this is survival instincts. She most likely prefers to stay with her mom because a) she is more laissez faire which kids that age love and b) because she is probably genuinely scared that something would happen to Alice if they would leave too much (they know that Ioan will be fine). It's also easier to lash out against Ioan than against Alice because we saw how Alice reacts to this.

This is obviously not to say that they are not mad at him, they obviously are, alone for leaving them alone with her. And Alice likely will feed them enough lies on top of them, which may indeed create a "us vs him" dynamic, which is also logical, because due to the trauma bond Alice created with them her well-being will feel essential for their own survival. even if it's just silly stuff like being able to afford expensive sunscreen, the video where Ella wanted to "fix" Ioan because he didnt like Alice's SM consumption was very telling.

Ella is also automatically in a difficult situation because she is in an age where many kids do already almost everything adults do, you grow into the carer role, and Elsie may too when she is out of her innocent little kid phase, but less so since the burden usually falls on the elder child.

Honestly, the solution to this is pretty difficult, and the kids are probably on the right track with the suggestion to get a boyfriend, because this seems to be about the only solution that would take the pressure off them without losing either parent.

ETA: In conclusion, I dont think that Ella, or either child, is really "Team Alice" but more "Team Survival", but if one of them is then it's the eldest for sure.

ETA#2: the Ella thing is particulary interesting, because as much of an issue she obviously has with her dad, she clearly has with her mom too, given the same boundaries issues she is experiencing like Ioan did, the blocking on Social Media or the whole "be a mother" thing. Alice mentioning at every opportunity how mucht they love each other is suspicious to say the least.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
BIB - didn’t mAlice suggest that (or something similar) a couple of years ago?

I am sure I read about 3500 threads back!

Let’s have one child each just like happened to Hayley Mills in The Parent Trap” 🤬
She wanted Ella to go to Ioan and she and Elsie would go to the UK. Yes, very much the parent trap. Nothing any self respecting parent would ever think of.

Its not unknown for an older or younger sibling to decide that being resident at dad‘s is better for them. This can just be for practical reasons. It’s easier to study or closer to the school. Ime as they grow into their teens you need to go with their flow. They are doing their own thing at the weekends not family things. But you need good Co parenting to make sure they are in at least one home and being fed. It helps if you can afford to not be bothered about fluctuations in child support based on overnights.

I think the basics are there for sure, it's not too surprising that one child would be a bit like their mom, especially since she is never away. I do however think that a lot of this is survival instincts. She most likely prefers to stay with her mom because a) she is more laissez faire which kids that age love and b) because she is probably genuinely scared that something would happen to Alice if they would leave too much (they know that Ioan will be fine). It's also easier to lash out against Ioan than against Alice because we saw how Alice reacts to this.

This is obviously not to say that they are not mad at him, they obviously are, alone for leaving them alone with her. And Alice likely will feed them enough lies on top of them, which may indeed create a "us vs him" dynamic, which is also logical, because due to the trauma bond Alice created with them her well-being will feel essential for their own survival. even if it's just silly stuff like being able to afford expensive sunscreen, the video where Ella wanted to "fix" Ioan because he didnt like Alice's SM consumption was very telling.

Ella is also automatically in a difficult situation because she is in an age where many kids do already almost everything adults do, you grow into the carer role, and Elsie may too when she is out of her innocent little kid phase, but less so since the burden usually falls on the elder child.

Honestly, the solution to this is pretty difficult, and the kids are probably on the right track with the suggestion to get a boyfriend, because this seems to be about the only solution that would take the pressure off them without losing either parent.

ETA: In conclusion, I dont think that Ella, or either child, is really "Team Alice" but more "Team Survival", but if one of them is then it's the eldest for sure.

ETA#2: the Ella thing is particulary interesting, because as much of an issue she obviously has with her dad, she clearly has with her mom too, given the same boundaries issues she is experiencing like Ioan did, the blocking on Social Media or the whole "be a mother" thing. Alice mentioning at every opportunity how mucht they love each other is suspicious to say the least.
I think where Alice does gain some traction with Ella is on the impression that if Ioan came to heel then all this madness would stop. i think he may well have contained big bad Alice more than we realise. Alice in those transcripts does coerce Ella with the pro use of good behaviour if her dad behaves. She also threatens her with abandon if Ella doesn’t behave the way Alice wants.

Ioan has not yet shown them what he is offering to get rid of big bad Alice and give them security. At this point it could only be living with him full time in a nice house with no Bianca In residence .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
"I still think she sees Ioan returning as a way to put mad bad Alice back in the box."

No one can put mad bad Alice back in the box. Ioan tried for years and eventually gave up. Then the DVRO was an attempt to do the same but she has broken it numerous times.

You can't fix crazy and at 54 I don't see any major change happening. That said, if Alice directs her hate at Musk, MTG etc then better that than targeting IG and BW. Musk etc doesn't even know she exists, so no harm done. She is just spewing hate into a void with her new FMs taking the bait. It's pointless but it's a 'job' for someone basically unemployable. Keeps her off the streets so to speak.

Reactions: 17
BRB, making a new thread...

New thread this way, kids! ⬇

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.