Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CantieQuine

Chatty Member
Have to check into Hospital today for Spinal Sugery on my Stenosis first thing Monday morning. My Neurosurgeon has told me it will be painful. Has to be done, right? See ya on the flip side! Love all the Tattle Turds-Bless you!

• Heart
Reactions: 66

beck123

Morning everyone!
Newbie reporting for duty. Ready for another Groundhog Day of random accusations, strange obsessions and general batshittery from Alice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

MarkC1387

VIP Member
So she originally had this oven issue on Nov 16th. She's had a week to fix it or make alternative arrangements, to make sure she could give a proper Thanksgiving meal to "the babies", but instead she farted about on Twitter all week arguing with the world and now they get nothing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

kingseven

VIP Member
Boss Man is going to be in the corner office at Evil HQ this week prepping for our end of year appraisals

8D60BF68-2800-4203-A5D3-6E848CE44F32.jpeg

3136D13C-929A-441D-B54D-446C5722056E.jpeg

Getting ready to catch up with @M33L4 to let her know she will need to up the cunting to unlock bonus for quarter 4

DBF4B08E-1F33-4305-A732-8060178A6427.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

House of Tea

VIP Member
Alice was, is, and always will be, filled with resentment against Ioan. She felt superior to him, like he was someone lesser being who could be pushed around and moulded into someone she felt she deserved. His move to Hollywood was only partially successful, and that really got to her. She thought he wasn’t trying hard enough (he was more successful than her, who was she to feel resentful) and that is when the rot set in. She started her campaign of bringing him down. She saw nothing wrong in continually chipping away at him, making fun of him, and undermining him. It seems like he started to push back before they split up, which was why she was growling about getting a new boyfriend, wanting a divorce. Ioan had reached that point where the pain of staying outweighed the pain of going and leaving the kids with her. Her resentment is increasing, not abating. She sees her former possession thriving in his new life and relationship, he looks well and happy, he has the upper hand legally (and rightly so), things are dropping into place for him. Alice meanwhile, like a wounded old bear, is howling at the moon via her social media. She knows she is a busted flush. She can’t stand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
‘We don’t need bland vegan meals with names and hearts on them’

why did she say we and not they? Did Bianca send a meal home for Alice too? I do hope so after hearing how they were all starving….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

welp

VIP Member
We are now 14 days after her "I've got no money" /upstaging I & B post.
Then she said she had $26 and someone had sent her by Venmo/PayPal $300.
So on 11/11 she had $326
She spends $500 per week just on the kids.
So we are now two weeks later ....so she should be at -$674.

And yet she's not asking for money. Why?

Where is her money coming from?
How is she able to buy even a 99c cheeseburger if she's at minus $674??

Make it make sense
clearly her card is getting rejected whenever Ioan wears a suit & tie

• Haha
Reactions: 50

NarcRage

VIP Member
Alice go and file that false police report accusing Bianca of being Gilda. Filing a false police report will breach your restraining order and the police can arrest you on the spot.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

House of Tea

VIP Member
Her and ‘Tone’ are nuts, absolute nuts! It’s just a never ending bizarre whirl pool of obsessive word vomit and it’s spiralling downwards isn’t it. The fact that she says the girls are feeling harassed is telling me that she is regurgitating the twitter bollocks to them. Their anxiety must be through the roof 🙁. Kids shouldn’t nor need to know any of her shite she puts out, but hey it’s a family affair isn’t it and they are either all with her or they can fuck off 😏
I really don’t know how this will all end I hope it does for the kids sake, but I can’t see her ever stopping, she needs help and not in more bloody FMs feeding her rage and paranoia.

I can’t atm see a good outcome for any of this (or any of them for that matter 😔)
That old film of IG looking distraught because Ella runs off crying (football frenzy), all I can hear is his ex in the background saying loudly, performative, oh no, daddy has done it again. And then the dramatic running after her, saying it’s okay baby. Her first thought as a parent was showing her kids distress, Ioan looking anxious and apprehensive, and her providing a voiceover for her subs which was designed to make him look a) an idiot b) a bad dad c) a bad dad who fucks up all the time. She gets off on drama, and if there isn’t any, she creates it. What kind of a person showcases her child and husband’s distress online like that? He got excited at a football game, his kid wasn’t used to her father shouting (her mother yes, her father no) and a normal domestic incident got used to bash her ex in public.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

klairklopp

VIP Member
I read the tweet clearly referencing a visit the girls had with their dad and Alice being the mother she is has to publicly ridicule it which is probably also what she said to the girls when she interrogated them about their time together. It really is taking the parental alienation too far when the poor ‘E’s’ are afraid to even talk about what they have had to eat for fear of upsetting their mother, who BTW is not someone who should be calling anyone when all she feeds them is takeout and crap at home and also wouldn’t you as a mum who apparently can’t afford food be pleased someone is feeding them well? A tip for you Alice if you read on here, when your girls tell you what food they’ve had, you reply “sounds delicious, aren’t you lucky”, then under your breath and out of their earshot you can whisper “I hope your dad and B choked on it”, if that makes you happy 😊…..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

BessieNessie

VIP Member
So she won’t be celebrating thanksgiving again this year, just like she didn’t celebrate it last year (and probably every other year) and she won’t be cooking today, just like she doesn’t cook any other day.

Great job Alice. Well predicted by Tattle. 👏🏼 👏🏼

Bet we can guess what she will be doing when she finally wakes up. Tweeting crap about Ioan and Bianca. That’s how she shows her ‘pure love’ for her daughters. Of course it depends how bad the fibro hangover is.

So there’s nothing new but she’s tweeting like there’s no restraining order. She’s calling Ioan’s bluff, it will be interesting to see what happens next.

Today I’m calling out her aversion to do anything. She compulsively avoids doing anything at all. Not just work, but anything. It’s pervasive, I think it’s a mental health issue. It’s beyond laziness at this point, I’ve never seen anything like it and I’ll be surprised if she even bothers making the mash.

Anyway, happy thanksgiving to everyone celebrating. 🎊 ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

NarcRage

VIP Member
Interesting reading this quote from Olivier. Remind you of anyone?

Olivier remembers his grandmother late in life, when she was no longer muse or lover, but was still financially supported by the artist. "I have a very clear image of her – a kind of unreal mix of craziness and beauty that must have been captivating once, but was pathological when she was trying to be in 1973 how she was in 1927."

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice go and file that false police report accusing Bianca of being Gilda. Filing a false police report will breach your restraining order and the police can arrest you on the spot.
So she's back to thinking everyone is Bianca. That is real obsession . The kind that will eat a person whole.

Reactions: 45

welp

VIP Member
Alice hun, you CANNOT disprove domestic violence with witnesses unless you have a 24/7 camera on you, you can only support your own claim at being abused with witnesses. How much more often do we need to tell her this.

Her victim blaming on Ioan having to sacrifice the amount of time spend with the kids in order to escape her is disgusting as usual. No, Alice, no one just takes the kids, usually the other party isnt opposing or they have enough evidence to plead for severe enough danger.

Also fucking ironic that Mrs. "you are not a fun dad" dismisses him doing something fun with them because it's bribery. Fuck you, Mrs "here is your new iphone, TV and kpop tickets". But it's so on brand for her.

Btw she seems to strongly imply that the kids participate in this whole "we are being online harrassed" bs the way she worded wanting to file the police report, yet again irresponsible behavior by her, but it explains a lot: she is scared that Ioan and the kids might bond so she has to trauma bond them quick. How sick.

Screenshot_20221124-021743_Twitter.jpg

The issue was what is written with them plus it IS highly inappropriate to post the person you abused and have a RO against.

edit: just realized that she claims the videos are fake, lmao Alice, yes, I'm sure the judge will bow to your greater knowledge :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44