Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #147 Alice locks both of her Twitter accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
isn’t mashed potato a bland vegan food?
I mean if it has no butter or cheese in it

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The thing is though and following on from what @Autisteuse said - I really think she is deliberately doing this, got to be for any of it to make even the remote bit of sane sense. I’m starting to think she puts all that shite on Twitter to keep these threads going. Whether that is to ‘show’ she is being ‘harassed’ if needed or just for her own egotistical self importance of being a talked about figure (after all there is that old adage of ‘there is no such thing as bad press.’) I thought that when she tweeted about Elsie was off on a play date so she could go back to bed, it was a deliberate tweet to be picked up and put on here as ties in with what has been said about her lazying in bed. I think she plays us at times and enjoys the attention. IMO anyhow 😏
She bloody loves all this. A B movie actress who was upstaged by a spotty dog as the apex for her acting career, how many of those B listers have gained the same notoriety? Prior to this Alice was known as Ioan’s Plus One. Now she is Known, albeit for being a lunatic abuser, but it’s fame of sorts. She hates going unnoticed, hence all the pulling focus from Ioan at red carpet events. To keep herself relevant she is deliberately agitating the pot to keep it going. Her tweets are inflammatory, she sends people here. She loves it.She claims it is harassment, she is revelling in it. And her brother. Both of them with nothing to do and endless hours to fill, this is their life now. Ioan is still more famous than her, and Bianca has now gained her blue tick and has become known too. Let’s hope they become a power couple, producing and directing and writing treatments whilst Alice dicks around on Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Honestly what a blatantly cunty thing to say (her, not you!)
Well, Malice is a narcissist. She sees the girls as extensions of herself, not independent entities. Hence why she has been so brutal to poor Elsie over E’s learning difficulties - she believes they reflect badly on *her*, and, as ‘smartest person in the room’, Elsie is letting down the side badly: Malice considers her intellect so stellar that she is positively insulted by her daughter’s struggles.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I did think of her - that she would probably cause a fire or do something like that!
I'm cooking for 3 (self, visiting adult child & spouse) - yes, I'll have a lot of leftovers but do have a huge upright freezer
I'm a Southern American and we tend to pile on the food for this holiday
- turkey (breast only)
- cornbread/sage/egg dressing - gravy or cranberry jelly by choice
- sweet potato casserole
- deviled eggs
- field peas
- green beans (rolls wrapped in bacon)
- macaroni and cheese (white cheddar)
- creamed corn
- apple pie and pecan pie with optional ice cream
I might have left something out but will be cooking for yet a while

note: any left over turkey will be used with spinach fettucini and afredo sauce (yum)
ETA: almost everything I mentioned is cooked stove top or in slow cooker - but am guessing Alice never thought of using either of those!
Jesus Christ on a tricycle can I come, too?!?!! I can just beg underneath the table, if you want!!! 🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The thing I don’t understand the most about all the Alice fans is this,
Turds:
MAlice is lazy, dirty, abusive and a terrible mother. She’s a drug addict, alcoholic, compulsive liar and full on drama llama.
Big Al:
How do they know this?? They must have insider knowledge!!
malice fans:
Oh Alice we love you, they are jealous, you are amazing.
Every single time she claims someone on here has inside knowledge or is working for Ioan, or the people attacking her are Ioan or Bianca, she’s confirming what they are saying is true. She’s saying ‘How do you know that’ not ‘that’s a lie’. And they still blow smoke up her ever expanding arse.

ps
bleep bleep bleep cunting bleep cos I need my Christmas cunting bonus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The thing I don’t understand the most about all the Alice fans is this,
Turds:
MAlice is lazy, dirty, abusive and a terrible mother. She’s a drug addict, alcoholic, compulsive liar and full on drama llama.
Big Al:
How do they know this?? They must have insider knowledge!!
malice fans:
Oh Alice we love you, they are jealous, you are amazing.
Every single time she claims someone on here has inside knowledge or is working for Ioan, or the people attacking her are Ioan or Bianca, she’s confirming what they are saying is true. She’s saying ‘How do you know that’ not ‘that’s a lie’. And they still blow smoke up her ever expanding arse.

ps
bleep bleep bleep cunting bleep cos I need my Christmas cunting bonus
on that note, this is my favourite convo from last night
2022_11_24_13_24_07_5_Ava_DiGioia_on_Twitter_AliceEvansGruff_TonyEva92385840_They_claim_to_hav.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Boss Man is going to be in the corner office at Evil HQ this week prepping for our end of year appraisals

View attachment 1756657
View attachment 1756658
Getting ready to catch up with @M33L4 to let her know she will need to up the cunting to unlock bonus for quarter 4

View attachment 1756660
Hahaha! Love this!
Hopefully he is also arranging our Xmas party 🥳

on that note, this is my favourite convo from last night
View attachment 1756733
We have read them you absolute tool! I think mAlice is the only.one that hasn't a this stage.

Honestly at this point in time I think my plants are more intelligent than her?
bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep,
bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep.
Had to get those in before year end, bonuses an all that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahaha! Love this!

We have read them you absolute tool! I think mAlice is the only.one that hasn't a this stage.

I wish we had a handclap emoji! :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes ROs are like badges of honour in the US, Not!

Alice is a in small club. Most ROs are issued as part of criminal proceedings. Most restrained people have criminal pasts and histories of drug and alcohol abuse. Very few orders restrain a woman whilst protecting a man. She certainly excelled herself as a middle aged, middle class woman to have ended up with RO in amongst a sea of young violent addicted men.

I bet the kids teachers are falling our themselves to have Alice present as a modern day role model.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hahaha! Love this!

Is it time to start on own Turd christmas carrols edition? Sing the above to jingle bells tune..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If the monkeys in that twitter zoo stopped hurling tit at each other, police officers could get on with real work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well, well, well!
This explains phony going private
I am assuming this is about the Laboutin/McNuggets tweet? If it is, UK police are overstretched as it it, lots of crime goes undetected due to a lack of resources. Reporting this to the police just adds to the burden. Her brother makes a lot of noise but he is an infirm man who never seems to go out. This is a shocking waste of time and money, when real crime goes undetected. I may have got the wrong tweet. And of course if people are genuinely making threats online, it is worth reporting, but not tepid tweets like this. It feels gleeful rather than a genuine concern about violence.

If the monkeys in that twitter zoo stopped hurling tit at each other, police officers could get on with real work.
We crossed. Agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am assuming this is about the Laboutin/McNuggets tweet? If it is, UK police are overstretched as it it, lots of crime goes undetected due to a lack of resources. Reporting this to the police just adds to the burden. Her brother makes a lot of noise but he is an infirm man who never seems to go out. This is a shocking waste of time and money, when real crime goes undetected. I may have got the wrong tweet. And of course if people are genuinely making threats online, it is worth reporting, but not tepid tweets like this. It feels gleeful rather than a genuine concern about violence.

We crossed. Agree.
Not sure what tweet it relates too, there has been so many. I just went to see if I'm still blocked and I am, oddly if I put either of there names in the search bar, it brings up tweets about them. How I don't know, given the fact I'm blocked.

I've never been a huge twitter user, and I think I went on it when I joined here for the first time in about 5 years.

Just thinking it could explain why they are both private now ☮💗

Reactions: 8
Not sure what tweet it relates too, there has been so many. I just went to see if I'm still blocked and I am, oddly if I put either of there names in the search bar, it brings up tweets about them. How I don't know, given the fact I'm blocked.

I've never been a huge twitter user, and I think I went on it when I joined here for the first time in about 5 years.

Just thinking it could explain why they are both private now ☮💗
In the previous thread I saw you mention about how you didn’t think when you join tattle and used your usual name, and the issues it’s caused.

I just wanted to suggest in case you’ve not thought of it, that you can just create a burner email and a new tattle account? Then you’ll be more anonymous! No need to put yourself at risk with this account when you can make another easily and for nothing, you may not be able to change this account name but you can just make a fresh one!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, well, well!
This explains phony going private
That account was referring to the tweet ages ago that Tone did about his dream of slitting her/his throat or something (we commented on it here as it was soo shocking back earlier in the year.) She/he reported him to the police for that at the time. Someone new asked her/him about ‘did Tone really say he was going to kill you and that was her/his reply. So it’s not got anything to do why Tone has turned his account to private now. 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That account was referring to the tweet ages ago that Tone did about his dream of slitting her/his throat or something (we commented on it here as it was soo shocking back earlier in the year.) She/he reported him to the police for that at the time. Someone new asked her/him about ‘did Tone really say he was going to kill you and that was her/his reply. So it’s not got anything to do why Tone has turned his account to private now. 😊
Ahhh, yes I remember now, thanks for the memory jog! X

• Heart
Reactions: 6

We crossed. Agree.
I assumed it was about Crusty Sock Bro threatening to hit someone in the face with a hammer. Disgusting piece of shite!
:mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.