Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #147 Alice locks both of her Twitter accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and ‘Tone’ are nuts, absolute nuts! It’s just a never ending bizarre whirl pool of obsessive word vomit and it’s spiralling downwards isn’t it. The fact that she says the girls are feeling harassed is telling me that she is regurgitating the twitter bollocks to them. Their anxiety must be through the roof 🙁. Kids shouldn’t nor need to know any of her shite she puts out, but hey it’s a family affair isn’t it and they are either all with her or they can duck off 😏
I really don’t know how this will all end I hope it does for the kids sake, but I can’t see her ever stopping, she needs help and not in more bloody FMs feeding her rage and paranoia.

I can’t atm see a good outcome for any of this (or any of them for that matter 😔)
That old film of IG looking distraught because Ella runs off crying (football frenzy), all I can hear is his ex in the background saying loudly, performative, oh no, daddy has done it again. And then the dramatic running after her, saying it’s okay baby. Her first thought as a parent was showing her kids distress, Ioan looking anxious and apprehensive, and her providing a voiceover for her subs which was designed to make him look a) an idiot b) a bad dad c) a bad dad who fucks up all the time. She gets off on drama, and if there isn’t any, she creates it. What kind of a person showcases her child and husband’s distress online like that? He got excited at a football game, his kid wasn’t used to her father shouting (her mother yes, her father no) and a normal domestic incident got used to bash her ex in public.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Imagine being so insecure that children having a good time and going somewhere fun makes you miserable. They can still love both parents!
It’s like a contest with her. She needs to grow up.
Everything is a competition and she is a WINNER loser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Smash have changed their jingle.
With Smash get trashed…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alice hun, you CANNOT disprove domestic violence with witnesses unless you have a 24/7 camera on you, you can only support your own claim at being abused with witnesses. How much more often do we need to tell her this.

Her victim blaming on Ioan having to sacrifice the amount of time spend with the kids in order to escape her is disgusting as usual. No, Alice, no one just takes the kids, usually the other party isnt opposing or they have enough evidence to plead for severe enough danger.

Also bleeping ironic that Mrs. "you are not a fun dad" dismisses him doing something fun with them because it's bribery. duck you, Mrs "here is your new iphone, TV and kpop tickets". But it's so on brand for her.

Btw she seems to strongly imply that the kids participate in this whole "we are being online harrassed" bs the way she worded wanting to file the police report, yet again irresponsible behavior by her, but it explains a lot: she is scared that Ioan and the kids might bond so she has to trauma bond them quick. How sick.

Screenshot_20221124-021743_Twitter.jpg

The issue was what is written with them plus it IS highly inappropriate to post the person you abused and have a RO against.

edit: just realized that she claims the videos are fake, lmao Alice, yes, I'm sure the judge will bow to your greater knowledge :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
How sad she’s had a week off with them and spent the whole time on twitter

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Alice was, is, and always will be, filled with resentment against Ioan. She felt superior to him, like he was someone lesser being who could be pushed around and moulded into someone she felt she deserved. His move to Hollywood was only partially successful, and that really got to her. She thought he wasn’t trying hard enough (he was more successful than her, who was she to feel resentful) and that is when the rot set in. She started her campaign of bringing him down. She saw nothing wrong in continually chipping away at him, making fun of him, and undermining him. It seems like he started to push back before they split up, which was why she was growling about getting a new boyfriend, wanting a divorce. Ioan had reached that point where the pain of staying outweighed the pain of going and leaving the kids with her. Her resentment is increasing, not abating. She sees her former possession thriving in his new life and relationship, he looks well and happy, he has the upper hand legally (and rightly so), things are dropping into place for him. Alice meanwhile, like a wounded old bear, is howling at the moon via her social media. She knows she is a busted flush. She can’t stand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Alice go and file that false police report accusing Bianca of being Gilda. Filing a false police report will breach your restraining order and the police can arrest you on the spot.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Alice was, is, and always will be, filled with resentment against Ioan. She felt superior to him, like he was someone lesser being who could be pushed around and moulded into someone she felt she deserved. His move to Hollywood was only partially successful, and that really got to her. She thought he wasn’t trying hard enough (he was more successful than her, who was she to feel resentful) and that is when the rot set in. She started her campaign of bringing him down. She saw nothing wrong in continually chipping away at him, making fun of him, and undermining him. It seems like he started to push back before they split up, which was why she was growling about getting a new boyfriend, wanting a divorce. Ioan had reached that point where the pain of staying outweighed the pain of going and leaving the kids with her. Her resentment is increasing, not abating. She sees her former possession thriving in his new life and relationship, he looks well and happy, he has the upper hand legally (and rightly so), things are dropping into place for him. Alice meanwhile, like a wounded old bear, is howling at the moon via her social media. She knows she is a busted flush. She can’t stand it.
And if the girls are actually spending time with their Father and Bianca - it explains a lot about how she has amped up her violations of the DVRO the past few weeks. She is outright unhinged with seething jealousy at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I missed this gem. Does she ever go outside or do anything with Elsie? She could spend a little bit of time running around a park. It would be good for her "figure".

Hi Alice. 👋 👀
Also her excitement at ‘I can go back to bed!’
Isn’t she there 80% of time anyway, why is it coming across like this is a rare treat from her otherwise busy life…!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It would take 40 mins to get to Knott's Berry Farm and 40 mins back- plus faffing about that's two hours off the day. It's a shame Alice would have insisted on the six hours only not a minute over. It's open 10 til 10 on weekends. So they get there at 10 have to leave at 2 to go home ?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Alice go and file that false police report accusing Bianca of being Gilda. Filing a false police report will breach your restraining order and the police can arrest you on the spot.
So she's back to thinking everyone is Bianca. That is real obsession . The kind that will eat a person whole.

Reactions: 45
The girls probably make more fun memories on one day out with Ioan than they do in a year in Casa del Doom.

Just one day of laughs, fun and excitement can do more good than months of therapy.

Im so glad they have their dad. ❤💗❤💗

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Puhleeease can you post pics! I love food convos😆
I did realize that other than using the oven to keep most every thing heated, it will only be used to make the cornbread.

I'll put the turkey into the slow cooker (wiped with olive oil with a small bit of salt sprinkled) when they let me know when they'll arrive (probably Friday - it's a 10-12 hour drive)... and have my daughter teach me how to get pics from my phone to upload to my desktop so I can post :D
So I'll have plenty of time to nibble (taste test) on til we have our 'feast'.
And, hopefully, I don't forget to put the strawberry shortcakes together too. We usually only drink water at meal times other than breakfast.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
this is Alice's current bestie (the one that told about visitation happening)
Screenshot_20221124-085401_Twitter.jpg

it's a very nice exhibit in how much she lies. Ioan lives in a 4k/month appartment in or around WeHo according to Alice. If you check the market online you'll find plenty places in unpopular places for MUCH less too. The truth is probably more like that Alice is not accepting a place below 7k/month, which would probably be at around the level of Ioan's house she lives in.

I take from this that the pap walk was meant to show her poor, e.g. goodwill clothes and mate paying for her groceries. it's quite clear based on her ebay that she buys plenty of designer clothes and luxury stuff.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
this is Alice's current bestie (the one that told about visitation happening)
View attachment 1756287
it's a very nice exhibit in how much she lies. Ioan lives in a 4k/month appartment in or around WeHo according to Alice. If you check the market online you'll find plenty places in unpopular places for MUCH less too. The truth is probably more like that Alice is not accepting a place below 7k/month, which would probably be at around the level of Ioan's house she lives in.

I take from this that the pap walk was meant to show her poor, e.g. goodwill clothes and mate paying for her groceries. it's quite clear based on her ebay that she buys plenty of designer clothes and luxury stuff.
Funnily enough it’s precisely the going rate in rent for a house like their casa del grime in that exact same area. What are the odds!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is a strange mother. You would think she would love the fact that her kids are getting to go somewhere nice. Put feelings of bitterness aside, or at least keep them to herself. I bet those girls will come to dread the homecoming from their outings with their dad, the inquisition.
I think labeling her a mother is really stretching it now. She is a monster!

Dammit! That’s offensive to monsters! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.