Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #147 Alice locks both of her Twitter accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a strange mother. You would think she would love the fact that her kids are getting to go somewhere nice. Put feelings of bitterness aside, or at least keep them to herself. I bet those girls will come to dread the homecoming from their outings with their dad, the inquisition.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s like a forgetful witch, we’re Hansel & Gretel picking up the breadcrumbs SHE leaves that she then forgets about and wonders why we’re in a cage in her house, obviously not on the boil, the cooker stopped working a week ago. Fruitloop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That comment about Knott's Berry Farm and the food was so random, literally no relevance to what she was replying to. She'll forget she said it shortly and figure us talking about it means we must be on the payroll because how else would we know he brought them there.
I don’t think she does forget. It’s part of her gaslighting. She reads here, she knows what she has published.

Reactions: 21
She is a strange mother. You would think she would love the fact that her kids are getting to go somewhere nice. Put feelings of bitterness aside, or at least keep them to herself. I bet those girls will come to dread the homecoming from their outings with their dad, the inquisition.
They will grow to resent that every time she does it and start wanting to just stay at dad’s. I’m glad. No kid deserves that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That comment about Knott's Berry Farm and the food was so random, literally no relevance to what she was replying to. She'll forget she said it shortly and figure us talking about it means we must be on the payroll because how else would we know he brought them there.
Bianca told me 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone help me out here? I've cooked on a lot of stoves in my lifetime but how does one knob and ignition switch being broken off affect the other burners? My Mom's stove has one igniter that doesn't work currently but I just use the other 3 burners. Can the wonderful cook come up with any more reasons not to cook? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can someone help me out here? I've cooked on a lot of stoves in my lifetime but how does one knob and ignition switch being broken off affect the other burners? My Mom's stove has one igniter that doesn't work currently but I just use the other 3 burners. Can the wonderful cook come up with any more reasons not to cook? 🙄
I wouldn’t even try to understand. It’s a ruse, or even just something for her to tweet about.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine being so insecure that children having a good time and going somewhere fun makes you miserable. They can still love both parents!
It’s like a contest with her. She needs to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Imagine being so insecure that children having a good time and going somewhere fun makes you miserable. They can still love both parents!
Her idea of fun parenting is if someone else takes her kids out, not their father, so she can stay in bed.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
They will grow to resent that every time she does it and start wanting to just stay at dad’s. I’m glad. No kid deserves that.
Imagine going to daddies in the future and being greeted with a big warm hug from him (lucky little things) and then being smothered by big slobbery Bubba bear kisses and waggy tails, warm home-cooked healthy hearty meals which we know Ioan can whip up (you told us Alice).

Then you have to return to the dingy-falling apart- “home” with no working oven and no food in the cupboards (supposedly) with your ”mother” passed out on the kitchen floor.

Yes. You’re winning aren’t you Alice?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I can tell her how the story ends when a Mother makes a child her personal emotional support animal. And it's not well. Oh they'll take care her unless they start therapy now. But they will resent every single minute of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Her and ‘Tone’ are nuts, absolute nuts! It’s just a never ending bizarre whirl pool of obsessive word vomit and it’s spiralling downwards isn’t it. The fact that she says the girls are feeling harassed is telling me that she is regurgitating the twitter bollocks to them. Their anxiety must be through the roof 🙁. Kids shouldn’t nor need to know any of her shite she puts out, but hey it’s a family affair isn’t it and they are either all with her or they can duck off 😏
I really don’t know how this will all end I hope it does for the kids sake, but I can’t see her ever stopping, she needs help and not in more bloody FMs feeding her rage and paranoia.

I can’t atm see a good outcome for any of this (or any of them for that matter 😔)

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So essentially the girls had a day out at a water/theme park with Ioan and then went to a restaurant and ate vegan food. Why is she taking the piss? She’s a vegetarian isn’t she?? Makes her “none of us like turkey” a bit of a BS comment too! She’s just jealous. Ioan would have spent a minimum $270 on tickets plus the vegan food and she knows she can’t stump up for stuff like that. (see attached)

you didn’t see Ioan getting all bratty when she spent $2k on k-pop tickets Back when she had more money!

View attachment 1756184
I take it to mean that Bianca cooked the girls food and sent it home in containers with their names and hearts on them (if true, very sweet) and Alice sees it as bribery. This would explain all of her triggered rants since Saturday. And she appears to have mocked the food (I imagine in front of the girls) calling it bland. 😔

No words.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I did think of her - that she would probably cause a fire or do something like that!
I'm cooking for 3 (self, visiting adult child & spouse) - yes, I'll have a lot of leftovers but do have a huge upright freezer
I'm a Southern American and we tend to pile on the food for this holiday
- turkey (breast only)
- cornbread/sage/egg dressing - gravy or cranberry jelly by choice
- sweet potato casserole
- deviled eggs
- field peas
- green beans (rolls wrapped in bacon)
- macaroni and cheese (white cheddar)
- creamed corn
- apple pie and pecan pie with optional ice cream
I might have left something out but will be cooking for yet a while

note: any left over turkey will be used with spinach fettucini and afredo sauce (yum)
ETA: almost everything I mentioned is cooked stove top or in slow cooker - but am guessing Alice never thought of using either of those!
Puhleeease can you post pics! I love food convos😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can tell her how the story ends when a Mother makes a child her personal emotional support animal. And it's not well. Oh they'll take care her unless they start therapy now. But they will resent every single minute of it.
I am that child. Nc nine years and counting.
She’s never met the baby Mimsy’s. But that’s me concern trolling isn’t it?

• Heart
She is absolutely maddening. What a weird and horrible Thanksgiving dinner. I bet they have pizza very regularly, it’s hardly going to seem special is it?

and yes the girls probably do love and adore her - why the need to point this out? They probably have pretty mixed feelings towards her as well, as girls/ women very often do with their mothers.
She is so black and white in her thinking. It’s almost childlike.

Well, at least Ioan is treating them.

• Heart
I am that child. Nc nine years and counting.
She’s never met the baby Mimsy’s. But that’s me concern trolling isn’t it?
And Alice is an "elderly" Mother. Young women escaping home in their 20's. Maybe starting their own families. They aren't going to be super excited about having to help a miserable old woman with her diapers too. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm so glad I won the thread title (hope it winds Alice up. We know you're Tone) - only my second ever! Xxx

I will be celebrating by vomiting green bile and eating Smash.🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.