Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if someone has contacted her with ‘inside info’ to wind her up - and she’s fallen for it. I can’t believe she truly believes people who criticise her are being paid…?

Reactions: 29
Oh jeez, I can't eye roll this enough 🤣🤣🤣. She is delusional to a.worrying extent! How she has gotten away with not having a full mental health evaluation is beyond me. What baffles me even more, is that she cannot see she has issues. I knew something was wrong with me and sought help ASAP from my doctors. I'm so glad that I did, because now I have meds that keep my anxiety and depression at bay, yes at times it gets worse, but at least I know what I'm dealing with. Please don't tell me this is all from heartbreak, yes heartbreak is an absolute fucker, but you have to help yourself in these situations, to get yourself up and going again, its not easy, but what choice do you have, she is acting like her whole family passed away ina sudden accident. If she loves their children as much as she claims, get help, its that simple.
But you’re a well-rounded, intuitive woman with great talents of introspection and self-correcting behaviours. You haven’t been afraid to confront your demons, or to do everything you can to banish them. Malice has the self-awareness of a teaspoon; she says above, without irony, that she has never abused anyone, and that *the police confirmed this claim*. Just how did they do that, Malice? By witnessing you for a short period of time (I don’t know how long such welfare checks take, but I imagine that it can’t be more than an hour? Has anyone here experience of this?) and, while claiming they could see you “love” your daughters to pieces and vice versa, also claimed that you were entirely saintly, entirely innocent of any abuse in your entire life? You are claiming that the police would disregard the legal embargo, which is helpfully entitled a ‘Domestic Violence Restraining Order’, on your contacting your ex-husband (and BW), the father of these children? She’s so mired in tit of her own making that she must see the world as brown.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The worst bit for me is nobody is telling her this stuff. She’s missing the sarcasm and wit she tries so hard to emulate online when she’s reading here.
Rather ironically does she need a real welfare check and I’m not trying to be facetious or sarcastic this time. She cannot actually believe Ioan even knows who any of us or those tweeters are? Come on!
This is the sad part and why now and then I feel pity. She just can’t see the damage these people are doing to to her that claim to help. She also can’t see herself in those she criticises. She genuinely needs help.

Reactions: 16
The legal age of SM for kids is 13 btw mAlice, as per fb, insta and the nspcc...just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️
Aren't both their kids under that age?

But you’re a well-rounded, intuitive woman with great talents of introspection and self-correcting behaviours. You haven’t been afraid to confront your demons, or to do everything you can to banish them. Malice has the self-awareness of a teaspoon; she says above, without irony, that she has never abused anyone, and that *the police confirmed this claim*. Just how did they do that, Malice? By witnessing you for a short period of time (I don’t know how long such welfare checks take, but I imagine that it can’t be more than an hour? Has anyone here experience of this?) and, while claiming they could see you “love” your daughters to pieces and vice versa, also claimed that you were entirely saintly, entirely innocent of any abuse in your entire life? You are claiming that the police would disregard the legal embargo, which is helpfully entitled a ‘Domestic Violence Restraining Order’, on your contacting your ex-husband (and BW), the father of these children? She’s so mired in tit of her own making that she must see the world as brown.
The self awareness of a teaspoon, oh jeez, that really made me laugh 🤣🤣🤣.
We've all tried at one point to give her advice, as have others on SM, but she just sticks her fingers in her ears 🙄.
If only she would swallow her pride, back down and admit she needs help. There is absolutely nothing wrong in doing that, in fact I applaude anyone that asks for help, because they don't want to live like they are and want to take control of their lives (help doesn't mean begging on SM btw mAlice!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't like this enough!!! So very well said. When my parents split, it was back in the day when 1 salary was enough for a family, so my mum was a housewife; now my narc dad, literally drunk and gambled away most of the profits, so after the sale of the house we wasn't left with much. My mum hadn't worked for about 14 years and the world had moved on, I was the one working and giving my mum money to pay the mortgage. I decided at a young age, never to be financially independent on a man. This is what her children need to be tought, and to be able to stand on their own two feet, not the bleeping opposite!
As I think @NarcRage mentioned, reality is kicking in for mAlice and that she knows she will have to move and get a job and just cannot face it! Many people have been in celebrities for different reasons and then their career tanked and do normal jobs, it happens mAlice and its happening to you. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you can start to move on.
You and I seem to have very similar pasts. My father was also a useless narcissistic drunk (violent and SA-ing with it) who was the main wage earner and ruled the house with a rod (or literal belt) of iron. Having had to live under the same roof as him due to c-PTSD (you can’t really function when you’re having ca. 80 flashbacks a day) has been torture. I started going out to work at the age of thirteen - wherever I could (pizza parlour, curry house, tea shop etc) so I could buy my own stuff and not have to rely on him for anything. I can’t imagine a scenario in which I believed I was literally and metaphorically better off being under someone’s financial control! It creates such a huge imbalance in one’s relationship, makes one feel craven and grovelling. How does Malice not see this? Why is she teaching via her actions that this is viable behaviour?I’m so glad you supported your mother. That was an amazing, wonderful thing to do.

ETA: in another scary coincidence, my father blew through £80k and was mired in debt for another £75k. It went on holidays, meals out and…nothing, really. It fell through his fingers like water and there has never been anything to show for it. Nowadays I feel… nothing for him. Not hatred, but certainly not love or like; some contempt, even some pity, but… I never really had a father, I guess. And Malice is depriving her children of a really decent father, who steps up to the crease and does the best he can for them. That, I find unforgivable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It is testament to the fact she has time on her hands. If she was busy she wouldn’t have the time or the energy.

Why are you taking the argument onto Twitter? What are you getting out of it? Aren’t you meant (Tattle Rules) to keep it here?
I apologise if I've broken any rules, in my defence, I was attacked on twitter and was defending myself. Last night I reported the people that were abusing me and also blocked them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If there are posters from here, who go onto to attack her on Twitter, I don’t get it. I have no proof or anything but I have some suspicions. Why would anyone want the interaction?
God why indeed. Talk about taking the bait.
But people she is friends with in RL follow her and must see this. I can't understand why someone who actually cares about her* doesn't do something.

*I don't give a tit
I think it’s obvious tbh. Let’s say a very kind person pops round and ever so gently gives her some advice.. we all know what happens next, I’m sure the people not-so-close to her have tried, the ones that know her better already know it’s a total waste of time. She doesn’t GAF what anyone thinks and she will always explain why she absolutely right and how wrong they are- besides not agreeing with her is cruel and inhuman she’s on her knees.. how could they!!

In other words either they have her back or they can duck off.

Reactions: 21
Idk if this has been posted but look who popped up on a Buzzfeed article shared recently!
Although the article is highlighting age gaps, I love that they’re out there being recognised as an established couple. And it’s one of the smaller gaps on the list lol. Nice to see them being shared as a stand-alone thing instead of linked to the drama. Alice who?

D8EA08E5-5A15-4C72-9383-A8B65328C7FB.png

D73C38C1-314A-4A3D-88A7-6BDCF1A4CC15.png
B1298303-17C1-4C7C-954B-A5AE067DCDB3.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You and I seem to have very similar pasts. My father was also a useless narcissistic drunk (violent and SA-ing with it) who was the main wage earner and ruled the house with a rod (or literal belt) of iron. Having had to live under the same roof as him due to c-PTSD (you can’t really function when you’re having ca. 80 flashbacks a day) has been torture. I started going out to work at the age of thirteen - wherever I could (pizza parlour, curry house, tea shop etc) so I could buy my own stuff and not have to rely on him for anything. I can’t imagine a scenario in which I believed I was literally and metaphorically better off being under someone’s financial control! It creates such a huge imbalance in one’s relationship, makes one feel craven and grovelling. How does Malice not see this? Why is she teaching via her actions that this is viable behaviour?I’m so glad you supported your mother. That was an amazing, wonderful thing to do.
Yes we do have similar pasts, too many of us have these kind of pasts and of all things we then get sent narc partners!
This is what worries me, she should be showing their children, even if she is crumbling inside, that you can pick yourself up and be strong and that you can be independent!
☮💗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if someone has contacted her with ‘inside info’ to wind her up - and she’s fallen for it. I can’t believe she truly believes people who criticise her are being paid…?
I think thats Alices issue. She's so obsessed with calling anyone a paid troll who actually are only telling her the truth or trying to give her sensible advice but the real trolls are the people she thinks are twitter supporters, pushing her to go nuclear. From the way she speaks there are definitely people contacting her pretending to have inside knowlege. (fizzlenob 100% contacted her yesterday🤣) . She doesn't realise that these supporters are loving every minute of it.

Reactions: 18
Idk if this has been posted but look who popped up on a Buzzfeed article shared recently!
Although the article is highlighting age gaps, I love that they’re out there being recognised as an established couple. And it’s one of the smaller gaps on the list lol. Nice to see them being shared as a stand-alone thing instead of linked to the drama. Alice who?

View attachment 1753744

View attachment 1753741View attachment 1753743
I saw this! I didn’t really realise it was 20 years ti be honest. They’re in great company on that list though!

Reactions: 7
I apologise if I've broken any rules, in my defence, I was attacked on twitter and was defending myself. Last night I reported the people that were abusing me and also blocked them
I stopped using Twitter for that exact reason - the heinous and vicious attacks. When I spoke out against Corbyn I was told to ‘take a shower’ (not the thing anyone should ever say to a Jewish person). Twitter seems to give sociopaths and narcissists a huge platform (*waves at Malice*) to be as unhinged and unpleasant as they wish, without consequences. I wish the damned thing had never been invented.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
(I don’t know how long such welfare checks take, but I imagine that it can’t be more than an hour? Has anyone here experience of this?)
I had a police welfare check done approx 13 yrs ago, requested by my ex husband. Our agreement had our children with me sun-Fri then he took them every second weekend. It was a reasonably amicable split until I moved intercity and he did not like this. On the night he called the police to check in on me, our eldest son had kicked me after I’d told him he had to go to his room for the rest of the night if he refused to do his homework. After being totally told off and sent to bed our son called his dad and said I was being abusive. My ex called the police. The officers arrived when we actually were all in bed asleep - a good 2 hrs after my ex called them. He said I might be drunk and with ‘friends’. The officers spoke to me, both my children, and ended up doing the ‘official but not really’ talk to my son, telling him how bad it was to hurt his mum. No more than 40 mins all up, to answer your q.
It totally backfired on my ex btw, who was trying to manipulate our son and looking for any excuse to cause trouble. The officers wrote a report about me being attacked by my son and sent it to their dad …

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She loves going after you so I'm not surprised you felt compelled to defend yourself 🫂

• Heart
Yes we do have similar pasts, too many of us have these kind of pasts and of all things we then get sent narc partners!
This is what worries me, she should be showing their children, even if she is crumbling inside, that you can pick yourself up and be strong and that you can be independent!
☮💗
Too true - too many of us have had to survive narcissistic parents - and then are preyed on by more narcissists, as they realise that we’re more (or were more) fragile and vulnerable than those growing up and seeing healthy relationships modelled by their parent(s). I kinda hope that Ella and Elsie read here one day and take away the lesson that self-esteem, self-sufficiency, dignity, honesty, honour and integrity are the most important qualities one can have - and that they shouldn’t have to suffer in later life. Sure, we call Malice a ‘bleep’ on a regular basis, but we do so in response to her venom, manipulation, abusive behaviour and lies. I just dread to think of those girls replicating the same patterns that you and I, and so many on here, have suffered through.

I had a police welfare check done approx 13 yrs ago, requested by my ex husband. Our agreement had our children with me sun-Fri then he took them every second weekend. It was a reasonably amicable split until I moved intercity and he did not like this. On the night he called the police to check in on me, our eldest son had kicked me after I’d told him he had to go to his room for the rest of the night if he refused to do his homework. After being totally told off and sent to bed our son called his dad and said I was being abusive. My ex called the police. The officers arrived when we actually were all in bed asleep - a good 2 hrs after my ex called them. He said I might be drunk and with ‘friends’. The officers spoke to me, both my children, and ended up doing the ‘official but not really’ talk to my son, telling him how bad it was to hurt his mum. No more than 40 mins all up, to answer your q.
It totally backfired on my ex btw, who was trying to manipulate our son and looking for any excuse to cause trouble. The officers wrote a report about me being attacked by my son and sent it to their dad …
God, I’m so sorry that you had to go through that. What an awful little man your ex was - and I imagine he kicked off because you moved away to an area in which he couldn’t control you. All those shameful lies… I hope your son learnt a salutary lesson from that experience.
Thank you for sharing this, and I hope that all is stable, serene and calm in your world. Xx

Malice should read this. The next time she gets into argy-bargy with other motorists, or is singing and chatting merrily to the girls while behind the wheel, she might hit a pedestrian - and that has consequences. Bad ones. Potentially fatal ones. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...right-over-what-its-like-to-get-hit-by-an-suv

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
☮💗

• Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1753744

View attachment 1753741View attachment 1753743
Every day I love Helena Bonham Carter more ❤ 😁

Reactions: 5
If it's true then does anyone know how can I get a job as a paid troll 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not to preach, but it’s a really good guideline to keep it on Tattle. Don’t interact with her elsewhere. She’s volatile. We can discuss everything here, no need to take the discussion to Alice. This is about her, not for her. 🙏🏼
I did that once and learnt my lesson for sure

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.