Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s trembling, terrified, throwing up from abject fear, yet dumbro insists ‘you ARE NOT losing. Quite the opposite in fact’

Hmmmm

I think she’s losing Tone. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So the knob broke yesterday but it also broke over a week ago. Her lies are so embarrassing
She probably can’t remember she broke it previously. Just like she doesn’t realize how much of her life details she has posted on SM.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks for giving me the background on it, no wonder I hadn't heard of them, being in NZ; and if I was at the height of the pandemic, I was like most of us, glued to the news, and trying to find loo roll! Yes in the UK, people were stockpiling loo role!
NZ was inbetween lockdowns in Nov 2020 but I am willing to bet on very few people in NZ knowing these people and Kiwis definitely aren't the clapping strangers in cafe types.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She has all the witnesses!!!! It’s a bit bloody late now Alice… you lost the case back in March (or whenever the DVRO was granted!)
I mean, what does she actually think she’s conveying here? That she’s saving all her witnesses for a special occasion? The ultimate day in court? “I’ll show them all, muah haha”

That would’ve been your RO hearing love.

And this use of ‘we’ … it’s basically just her isn’t it, with her alts dumbro and Marjorie making up the numbers. She’s deranged.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She has all the witnesses!!!! It’s a bit bloody late now Alice… you lost the case back in March (or whenever the DVRO was granted!)
She’s trying to get in The DM on ThanksGiving to ruin Ioan and Bianca’s.

“Alice Evans resorts to providing Mac and Cheese and Pizza meal for her and her destitute daughters as Oven breaks with no funds to cover repairs on Thanksgiving, whilst Ex Husband Ioan Gruffud dines out in LA hotspot with new Beau Bianca Wallace”

Give it up Big Al.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s trying to get in The DM on ThanksGiving to ruin Ioan and Bianca’s.

“Alice Evans resorts to providing Mac and Cheese and Pizza meal for her and her destitute daughters as Oven breaks with no funds to cover repairs on Thanksgiving, whilst Ex Husband Ioan Gruffud dines out in LA hotspot with new Beau Bianca Wallace”

Give it up Big Al.
No salad with sliced veggies on top? No stove-top green beans or broccoli or asparagus or carrots?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I swear this KNOB has fallen off before???
Does this justify all the Panda Express?

View attachment 1756008
View attachment 1756013

bloody hilarious story Alice I’m glad you warned me before I started reading!

Here come the Thanks Giving potato excuses! Yawn!!!!

View attachment 1756015
Yerg. I see this so often with so many professions. Maybe the stove guy was trying to pull a fast one and gouge you, Alice.

Or maybe the bleeping parts require time and expertise to install bringing the bill to 2k. Time is money.

Or maybe the stove guy who came around decided to price himself out of a job after talking to you.

And maybe basic care and upkeep for the nice things that you have would have prevented the knob from snapping off in your gnarly paws.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This FM isn’t really up to speed is she? 😂

0DDE162F-5806-410E-BF50-67736FABE392.jpeg

Mean while…… 😍😩😘🐶

(and bianca sounds Like she got a cold for Thanksgiving 👎🏼)

B7DB524F-61C3-4E1B-A07E-AE9C97900672.jpeg

It’s cute B recycled her mums dress for the event. Stylish meaningful vintage unlike mAlice’s eBay vintage!
AB7E7EA5-91B5-46F6-ABEA-063A38AD8D93.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.