Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshots from last night that I believe are missing. How she projects her own behavior on Bianca is quite something lol
Screenshot_20221123-083825_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-083809_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-083713_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-083631_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-083606_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-083553_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-083530_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-082936_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-082921_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-082900_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-082834_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-082804_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-082640_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-082527_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-082439_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-082407_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-082329_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Too early for a prospective #thread title? ‘Malice has donned her tinfoil hat/but where are the squirrel, Prius and rat?’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Admittedly, despite being an adult now, and despite knowing that a man couldn’t flee with a child even now, in 2022, let alone in 1990, without being arrested/the child being sent back to the mother, I haven’t quite managed to forgive my Dad for leaving because he couldnt cope with his alcoholic Narc wife, but left me, at four years old with her.

I’ve tried, I have. And every time I’m almost there, I look at my own kids, and the thought of leaving them defenceless against someone like my mother just breaks me and I can’t forgive him.

Do we think Yo has cancelled half of his sessions? I sure as tit hope not, but if he has, that’s appalling behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bless you - I wasn’t the mother of his child, though: that was the one he had impregnated four years before, expected me to welcome her, had her round to stay, got up in the middle of the night, and shagged just feet away from sleeping me. I wanted my own children at the time but he denied me that while demanding I take care of this woman’s daughter (and cope with the woman’s endless demands and tantrums). It ‘should have been enough’ for me, apparently. It was more the fact that he deliberately accommodated this woman’s needs ahead of mine to the extent he would harrass me by phone/text at the Breast Clinic that was my breaking point. And the look of disappointment on his face when he found out I was going to live - I’ll never forget that!
It’s too late for me to have children now, and perhaps that’s a good thing. I did really adore that little girl, though. I wish she could have been mine, though he denigrated the relationship I had with her; I loved her and she loved me. A lifelong connection just - lost. It’s sad.
PS I’m so sorry to have upset you. His behaviour became so normalised for five years that I sometimes don’t appreciate how devastating it was. Bless you. Xx

ETA I’m so, so sorry that I distressed you. I perhaps just present things in such a blasé manner but don’t appreciate that the retelling of such events can emotionally injure others. I’m terribly sorry to have inflicted this on you and will ask my autism support group what is appropriate to share. I really am sorry.
Sending you so much love and support. You really are a remarkable person. I really appreciate you sharing your story with us. ❤ I hope that things get easier for you and that you find the peace and joy that you so deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree with everything but doubt she was driven to do a GFM, she does that because she thinks it embarrasses Ioan.

She never had meaningful friendships she just chases celebrity like a glorified groupie. Piers Morgan saw right though that and he ditched her at the first chance he got. She had him in her gilded frame, remember that and how much she sucked up to him. It was so utterly cringe that even he recoiled from it and he’s not exactly a sensitive man. She doesn’t do real friendship, just fame chasing.
I dislike Piers the majority of the time but honestly would LOVE to hear his opinion of Malice, I don't think we will though as I suspect Piers thinks very highly of Ioan and wouldn't want to speak publicly about anything that might embarrass him (which actually says a lot about what a decent guy Ioan is as normally Piers doesn't give a ahit who he upsets).

I honestly can't believe Alice is still in this phase to be honest, it's bleeping exhausting for us, she obviously thrives on it. I don't buy into the heartbroken tale she tells, she lost her cash cow that is all and has no skills (being a bleep doesn't count), she has nothing and the only person that gives a tit is her brainless brother (give it up Tone she is NEVER going to give you her kidney-it will be fucked anyway). Even the kids will be off once they grow up a bit and see how toxic she is and how she has prevented them from having a relationship with the only decent parent they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Admittedly, despite being an adult now, and despite knowing that a man couldn’t flee with a child even now, in 2022, let alone in 1990, without being arrested/the child being sent back to the mother, I haven’t quite managed to forgive my Dad for leaving because he couldnt cope with his alcoholic Narc wife, but left me, at four years old with her.

I’ve tried, I have. And every time I’m almost there, I look at my own kids, and the thought of leaving them defenceless against someone like my mother just breaks me and I can’t forgive him.

Do we think Yo has cancelled half of his sessions? I sure as tit hope not, but if he has, that’s appalling behaviour.
Well we know he has cancelled visitations for work and because he had something planned already, I dont think that's appalling, just normal, and especially in reunification where you are meant to have little contact to start no hinderance

Reactions: 24
‘As long as you’re trying to be the best person you can be’ - this is Malice at her best? I dread to think what she’d be like at her worst…
The comparison with the rat, however, is apt. Malice is cunning, invasive and verminous. Even her car is infested. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
how many friends she has and how loved she feels seems to change daily
View attachment 1753068
View attachment 1753069
View attachment 1753070
View attachment 1753076
View attachment 1753089
View attachment 1753071
View attachment 1753081
lmao she is the one barely enganging and pushing the court dates

"myself" only is correct, yet more us vs him narrative
View attachment 1753097
There’s something in her statement ‘People love me’. Firstly, ok Trump. But more than that…I would never say ‘people love me’ when talking about me being loved my family and friends, I would say ‘I am loved’.

People love me sounds very vague whereas if I’m talking about being loved as above, I have specific people in mind when I say I am loved. I don’t know, someone cleverer than me can probably analyse this statement much better than this (please can someone, I want to understand why it feels so wrong!)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Again with the ‘jealous’ trope. Really, Malice - what is there to be jealous of regarding your life? Please give us a detailed list of how fantastically things are going for you - begging from strangers, dropped by your important ‘friends’, alienated from your family and subject to a restraining order for the abuse you unleashed on your ex-husband and his girlfriend, apparently (as you claim) in appalling health, your dilapidated house apparently falling apart around your ears, no work or anything to give you structure or purpose, and forced to find your narcissistic supply via randoms on Twitter. Gosh. I mean, what an idyllic life. Wouldn’t anyone trade their own existence for yours. -I feel that I have to add a ‘not’ here, as Malice wilfully sees only that which benefits her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My partner is the same. My Lord that man has got some lungs on him, and he jumps around too, like Ioan here. It’s annoying as duck, but I don’t call him out for it. He’s been like that since the day I met him, and it’s not harming anyone (other than some eardrums). I usually put my headphones on, and pretend to watch with him, than cheer when he does, taking cues.
And I love him coz he holds my hand and sits through any Jane Austen adaptation, or other period piece, or Renovation/real estate show, even Cinderella, without more than a whisper of protest 😁
Even stevens.

I’ve just realized how gender stereotypical that sounds, so I’d like to add that I do most of the DIY and car maintenance, and he does most of the cooking and crying over sad dog stories 😁

I often think of Alice and Tonely the lonely as Sméagol/Gollum. Only not so smart. Or sexy.
My husband always cries at the three legged dog Trust Power ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I dislike Piers the majority of the time but honestly would LOVE to hear his opinion of Malice, I don't think we will though as I suspect Piers thinks very highly of Ioan and wouldn't want to speak publicly about anything that might embarrass him (which actually says a lot about what a decent guy Ioan is as normally Piers doesn't give a ahit who he upsets).

I honestly can't believe Alice is still in this phase to be honest, it's bleeping exhausting for us, she obviously thrives on it. I don't buy into the heartbroken tale she tells, she lost her cash cow that is all and has no skills (being a bleep doesn't count), she has nothing and the only person that gives a tit is her brainless brother (give it up Tone she is NEVER going to give you her kidney-it will be fucked anyway). Even the kids will be off once they grow up a bit and see how toxic she is and how she has prevented them from having a relationship with the only decent parent they have.
Perhaps Malice should do a volte-face, plead amnesia re: her Twitter comments/diatribes and buddy up with Meghan Markle. Piers would certainly pay attention to her then…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Polite request to spoiler posts that are huge long screenshots from other sites. It takes forever to scroll past them for those of us who just want to chat here and aren’t interested in Twitter etc. 🙏🙂
I get that, but the other day I got complains for doing exactly this 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And you resort to rude and bullying language as I merely express an opinion on bullying?! Irony is dead.

Of course I am happy he stood up to her and no need for such a hectoring tone. You clearly don’t get the subtlety of what I am trying to say, in respect of personal responsibility. I have great sympathy for him and what he went through and why I remain on here as I too am bullied by members of the group whilst expressing an opinion.
What was subtle about what you said? You victim shamed him. Sprinkling icing sugar on it doesn’t change the base layer!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.