Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_2022-11-22-22-55-06-786_com.twitter.android~2.jpg

There's a whole heap of tweets about this Gilda person and heavy insinuation that she's either Bianca or a relative, the usual. But this interaction caught my eye, one of the FMs saying this Gilda hates Meghan Markle and confused about how someone could be so hateful which is ironic considering she is talking to Alice, Queen of the Meghan bashers.

Who is Gilda ? I'm completely lost
Gilda appears to be someone on twitter who is not kissing her ass so therefore she must be Bianca.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
How exactly did Alice win against her high school bullies? By being Daily Mail fodder that begs for money from strangers online and tags celebrities that never respond? Y’aaaaalllll, we should be scared.
A few days ago she said how much she LOVED High School!

If you ask me (or just about all other bullied people) we would NOT be saying we loved school..."survived it" is the most positive thing I could say about those terrible years :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen that Poundland Bond found a signed photo of Big Al on eBay which he’s going to hang in his bar for all his salami slapping needs 🤢 Wonder what happened in his zoom call with mi5 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think she's inventing troll sock accounts now to prove she's being bullied.

Seriously these latest ones (who suddenly also have sock family members) look like something someone from Texas with no life would do.

You'd think Alice would have bigger problems to deal with....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I get second hand embarassement for her. This is how she spends Thanksgiving week 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I have words. And I have not had a good day. 😤

I did not tacitly consent to emotional, financial or physical abuse by my ex-husband. When you are trying to leave an emotional, narcissistic abuser, you have no idea how bad it is going to get. Especially if you have children. Especially if it's a public divorce like mine was being we owned a large business in our town.

Twenty years on and I have felt to my bones every nasty, vicious thing Alice has said and done. And that's just what we know.

Your words are additional abuse to any man, woman or child in this situation. Just a complete lack of empathy whatsoever. I actually felt sick to my stomach reading them. View attachment 1752975
I hope that you are all right today, Kiki. I can feel the pain radiating from your words, and can empathise with you re: how triggering they are. And yes, you are an incredible, indomitable woman who has survived horrific treatment and trauma among other things, but sometimes one doesn’t want to feel like a survivor, and wishes to have never met the person who inflicted abuse on you in the first place. I hope that you had a good sleep, that your pain as a result of chemo has subsided, and that you have the best of days. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you so much to everyone sharing the mAlice tweets, especially now a lot of us can't see them.

The delusion really seems to be ramping up at Casa Evans... 🤭

Is she getting much interaction?

There wasn't much when everyone could read her tweets, so wondering what effect going private has had?

Reactions: 21
The ‘someone told me this, someone told me that’ is getting a bit pitiful isn’t it.

She’s feeling left out in the cold now and it’s not helping her paranoia. Poor Al is in cognitive decline.

Reactions: 28
Bear with me here. There’s occasionally an element of pity in my mind for Alice (it goes away quickly don’t worry!)

But imagine how sad her life is. Imagine how tiring it must be to be constantly fighting and railing against the world.

Imagine how lonely she must be because she’s frightened everyone except “internet friends” away.

Imagine living the life of red carpets and movie star friends and handsome movie star husband and now being driven to the depths of asking for money from internet strangers on a go fund me

Imagine how she could have avoided all of this sad, pathetic, “poor”, lonely little life if only she hadn’t been a bleeping abusive hole and brought it upon herself.

I do think she is currently regretting her actions that’s brought her to this state. I do. She wouldn’t admit it in public but any of us that had the life she did would grieve losing it and wish we hadn’t made it so.

If only she’d accepted he simply fell out of love with her because she’s an abuser. She caused him physical and mental harm. He needed to move on.

If only she had accepted his generous offer which let’s face it, all of us would love to live on that amount, then she would be in a much better place.

This bleeping mess is of her own making and it didn’t need to happen that way. I think she’s realised this and is scared for her future and for that I pity her. I’ll lay you all the money Ioan pays me (🤣) that she regrets her actions in private but she can’t back down now, she has a public persona to keep up. What a pity for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just seen that Poundland Bond found a signed photo of Big Al on eBay which he’s going to hang in his bar for all his salami slapping needs 🤢 Wonder what happened in his zoom call with mi5 🤔🤣
Oh god “salami slapping“ hahahahahahaha

Bear with me here. There’s occasionally an element of pity in my mind for Alice (it goes away quickly don’t worry!)

But imagine how sad her life is. Imagine how tiring it must be to be constantly fighting and railing against the world.

Imagine how lonely she must be because she’s frightened everyone except “internet friends” away.

Imagine living the life of red carpets and movie star friends and handsome movie star husband and now being driven to the depths of asking for money from internet strangers on a go fund me

Imagine how she could have avoided all of this sad, pathetic, “poor”, lonely little life if only she hadn’t been a bleeping abusive hole and brought it upon herself.

I do think she is currently regretting her actions that’s brought her to this state. I do. She wouldn’t admit it in public but any of us that had the life she did would grieve losing it and wish we hadn’t made it so.

If only she’d accepted he simply fell out of love with her because she’s an abuser. She caused him physical and mental harm. He needed to move on.

If only she had accepted his generous offer which let’s face it, all of us would love to live on that amount, then she would be in a much better place.

This bleeping mess is of her own making and it didn’t need to happen that way. I think she’s realised this and is scared for her future and for that I pity her. I’ll lay you all the money Ioan pays me (🤣) that she regrets her actions in private but she can’t back down now, she has a public persona to keep up. What a pity for her.
Yes to all of this!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1753215

Unfortunate typo there. She'd love to be funded.
“Self esteem” and Malice Evans do not belong in the same sentence. Arrogance, maybe. Conspiracy theorist, definitely. Hubristic - absolutely. Ugh, I’m just so sick of narcissists and their never ending claims of brilliance, charm, fortitude et cetera: someone send the woman a dictionary and the DSMV, underlining the sections relating to sociopathy, sadism, narcissism and pathological traits.
If you really had self-esteem, Malice, you wouldn’t have been shouting all over Twitter, the Daily Heil, television, radio and whatever other platform offered the chance to metaphorically crucify your ex-husband. You’d care for yourself better, try to work your way out of your (imaginary) maladies, take better care of your physical appearance and understand how empathy works.
ETA: …lastly, if you *really* had boundless self-esteem, you wouldn’t be begging for money from strangers via social media (all the while sitting in a $2m house with a pool, wardrobes filled with designer clothes, a nanny and apparently-endless takeaways). You’d pick yourself up and forge a new path for yourself, one which sets an excellent example for your daughters. Instead, you’re teaching them that they should a) be wholly reliant on a man in every sense, from the financial to the emotional b) if they consider that everyday work is beneath them, they should get out the begging bowl and c) foster unhealthy codependency issues in their future relationships, so that they are unable to survive on their own - all the while dreaming up conspiracy theories on the internet. (Which I don’t think you believe in the slightest, but it’s yet another way to poke at your ex-husband and his girlfriend, and try to wear them down physically and emotionally. Be honest, Alice: you’d love it if your endless tirades/begging/vituperative responses re: things as innocuous as ‘cook dinner rather than buying takeaways’/endless accusations/attention-seeking caused Bianca to have a relapse, wouldn’t you?
A bit of a ramble there, but this bloody woman gets on my last nerve.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I watched some snippets of the S4C show. He’s a natural presenter isn’t he? He did a great job.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Are we counting her Etsy offerings as comedy?
I read that as ‘cunting’ … :)

View attachment 1753376

There's a whole heap of tweets about this Gilda person and heavy insinuation that she's either Bianca or a relative, the usual. But this interaction caught my eye, one of the FMs saying this Gilda hates Meghan Markle and confused about how someone could be so hateful which is ironic considering she is talking to Alice, Queen of the Meghan bashers.

Gilda appears to be someone on twitter who is not kissing her ass so therefore she must be Bianca.
Our Malice should be careful re: calling out a Markle-hater - not only because, as you say, she’s unleashed a load of abuse on Her Megness, but because Black Twitter is on her case. All the problematic things she’s said re: the Black community, from telling them how to vote to detailing the ethnicity of the police officers that fateful night, will come back to bite her on the arse. Hard.
What the hell - I’m here for it. The Cuntess needs to be knocked down from her highfaluting perch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I agree with everything but doubt she was driven to do a GFM, she does that because she thinks it embarrasses Ioan.

She never had meaningful friendships she just chases celebrity like a glorified groupie. Piers Morgan saw right though that and he ditched her at the first chance he got. She had him in her gilded frame, remember that and how much she sucked up to him. It was so utterly cringe that even he recoiled from it and he’s not exactly a sensitive man. She doesn’t do real friendship, just fame chasing.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I agree with everything but doubt she was driven to do a GFM, she does that because she thinks it embarrasses Ioan.

She never had meaningful friendships she just chases celebrity like a glorified groupie. Piers Morgan saw right though that and he ditched her at the first chance he got. She had him in her gilded frame, remember that and how much she sucked up to him. It was so utterly cringe that even he recoiled from it and he’s not exactly a sensitive man. She doesn’t do real friendship, just fame chasing.
Fair points indeed 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 10

BIB - yes I agree.

What a biatch!

No donations to her GFM for 11 days now so not ONE person responded when the link was shared on her Twitter 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Narcissists are incapable of authentic friendships. They use people as their supply - the greater the individual’s clout, the more they suck up to them. Malice would absolutely love it if the loathsome Piss Morgan were on her side. Urgh - they deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.