Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is spiralling isn’t she?

How anyone can think her posts are in any way, shape or form acceptable is beyond me?

No wonder she went private, these are not the ramblings of a properly functioning adult

🥹

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There must be some friend somewhere who goes round there and says Alice I think we need to get you to hospital for an assessment...she has people in LA she knows. Why aren't they intervening at this point? She's clearly having some sort of episode.
And those encouraging this nonsense are just cruel.
I actually feel sorry for her
This is why it’s so hard to read her posts. The cynic in me says they’re all performative and self-serving. The carer in me says this lady is seriously mentally ill, and has chased everyone away. Even the worst among us deserve help. What a dilemma

• Heart
Reactions: 36
“Self esteem” and Malice Evans do not belong in the same sentence. Arrogance, maybe. Conspiracy theorist, definitely. Hubristic - absolutely. Ugh, I’m just so sick of narcissists and their never ending claims of brilliance, charm, fortitude et cetera: someone send the woman a dictionary and the DSMV, underlining the sections relating to sociopathy, sadism, narcissism and pathological traits.
If you really had self-esteem, Malice, you wouldn’t have been shouting all over Twitter, the Daily Heil, television, radio and whatever other platform offered the chance to metaphorically crucify your ex-husband. You’d care for yourself better, try to work your way out of your (imaginary) maladies, take better care of your physical appearance and understand how empathy works.
ETA: …lastly, if you *really* had boundless self-esteem, you wouldn’t be begging for money from strangers via social media (all the while sitting in a $2m house with a pool, wardrobes filled with designer clothes, a nanny and apparently-endless takeaways). You’d pick yourself up and forge a new path for yourself, one which sets an excellent example for your daughters. Instead, you’re teaching them that they should a) be wholly reliant on a man in every sense, from the financial to the emotional b) if they consider that everyday work is beneath them, they should get out the begging bowl and c) foster unhealthy codependency issues in their future relationships, so that they are unable to survive on their own - all the while dreaming up conspiracy theories on the internet. (Which I don’t think you believe in the slightest, but it’s yet another way to poke at your ex-husband and his girlfriend, and try to wear them down physically and emotionally. Be honest, Alice: you’d love it if your endless tirades/begging/vituperative responses re: things as innocuous as ‘cook dinner rather than buying takeaways’/endless accusations/attention-seeking caused Bianca to have a relapse, wouldn’t you?
A bit of a ramble there, but this bloody woman gets on my last nerve.
I can't like this enough!!! So very well said. When my parents split, it was back in the day when 1 salary was enough for a family, so my mum was a housewife; now my narc dad, literally drunk and gambled away most of the profits, so after the sale of the house we wasn't left with much. My mum hadn't worked for about 14 years and the world had moved on, I was the one working and giving my mum money to pay the mortgage. I decided at a young age, never to be financially independent on a man. This is what her children need to be tought, and to be able to stand on their own two feet, not the bleeping opposite!
As I think @NarcRage mentioned, reality is kicking in for mAlice and that she knows she will have to move and get a job and just cannot face it! Many people have been in celebrities for different reasons and then their career tanked and do normal jobs, it happens mAlice and its happening to you. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you can start to move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If there are posters from here, who go onto to attack her on Twitter, I don’t get it. I have no proof or anything but I have some suspicions. Why would anyone want the interaction?

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Hi! I was going to gush "Richard Brautigan is my husband's favorite author!"...but I have a feeling Watermelon Sugar is a more modern, musical reference. 😉
It is indeed, but perhaps I should read the book so it can become a multilayered reference!

Reactions: 11
The weird thing is she's kind of really enjoying this ...but in a disturbing, manic way. It's not normal.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
The weird thing is she's kind of really enjoying this ...but in a disturbing, manic way. It's not normal.
It is testament to the fact she has time on her hands. If she was busy she wouldn’t have the time or the energy.

You know I said I was having a bit of an argument on twitter yesterday 😬. Oddly she replied to me, but she had blocked me. Should I feel privileged that she replied to me 🤣🤣🤣.
Gilda, is a very talented person from what I've seen.
Why are you taking the argument onto Twitter? What are you getting out of it? Aren’t you meant (Tattle Rules) to keep it here?

Reactions: 18
Does she have real names so she can, wait for it…
Send them all Christmas Cards???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If there are posters from here, who go onto to attack her on Twitter, I don’t get it. I have no proof or anything but I have some suspicions. Why would anyone want the interaction?
Not to preach, but it’s a really good guideline to keep it on Tattle. Don’t interact with her elsewhere. She’s volatile. We can discuss everything here, no need to take the discussion to Alice. This is about her, not for her. 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Not to preach, but it’s a really good guideline to keep it on Tattle. Don’t interact with her elsewhere. She’s volatile. We can discuss everything here, no need to take the discussion to Alice. This is about her, not for her. 🙏🏼
It is actually a Tattle Rule too.

Reactions: 30
To echo others, her tweets show she's utterly lost it. This woman should in no way be responsible for children or animals, even the rat in the Prius. The paranoia, delusions, accusations made out of thin air, making out like she's found out secrets...pft. She needs to be removed and put into care asap.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
The usual. Conspiracy theory belowView attachment 1753209
She doesn’t need anyone’s help for that!

She makes out that she’s been completely rational in all of this. She only has to watch a re run of the fake tears on the Lorraine interview to see she’s been an absolute mess for years!

He fell out of love with you mAlice, he moved out nearly 2 years ago, you’ve got a DVRO served against you, he’s kept a dignified silence. He’s never coming back. MOVE THE duck ON.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
this is btw my fave minion tweet
Screenshot_20221123-104912_Twitter.jpg

yes, hun. This is EXACTLY why Ioan left his obsessive ex and why Alice will have a tough time finding someone good, thank you for explaining it so well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The worst bit for me is nobody is telling her this stuff. She’s missing the sarcasm and wit she tries so hard to emulate online when she’s reading here.
Rather ironically does she need a real welfare check and I’m not trying to be facetious or sarcastic this time. She cannot actually believe Ioan even knows who any of us or those tweeters are? Come on!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s bedtime here down under, and who knows what might happen in the next few hrs, so purely for the topic of the day I very early suggest (sorry @StoneMountain) a new thread title:
Another Plot Twist. Another Twitter strop.
In with a fizz. Out with a plop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So Alice has made her twitter private and is now actively looking for comments made about herself? Alice (Hi!)...2 years... its been 2 years. I know you don't like it when people tell you that its not normal but ITS NOT NORMAL. Nobody is being paid to take screenshots of your tweets that are out there and available for anyone to take a screenshot of. Please make it make sense you absolute weapon 🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
The worst bit for me is nobody is telling her this stuff. She’s missing the sarcasm and wit she tries so hard to emulate online when she’s reading here.
Rather ironically does she need a real welfare check and I’m not trying to be facetious or sarcastic this time. She cannot actually believe Ioan even knows who any of us or those tweeters are? Come on!
Well she says x y or z is Bianca and that Tattlers are all employed by Ioan and then in the next breath says (to dis us) that he doesn't even know who we are.
He certainly doesn't know who we are and we don't give a tit.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.