Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just my thoughts on the weekend meltdown.

Lawyer gone, house going, magic money tap being turned off, kids thawing towards their dad.

She may realise it’s all slipping away. Still don’t think any off that is what set her off. Ioan and B doing celebrity things is what sparks her.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
All this 'couldn't cover the food shop' is a prelude to GFM Pt 2 also known as Milk the idiots again.

Only this summer she spend $2,000 on 2 tickets for a kpop gig. If things were really tight she would be looking for a job or a rich man but no, whining and begging on twitter is the way to go...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I know when my Dad had this procedure he was warned that there could be complications such as blood clots and possible heart attack. His was done on the NHS about the same Alice's Mother died. Fortunately his worked out. Looking a up mortality rates, 1 in 3 people can expect complications.
Complications yes but death shortly afterwards I wonder what the stats say? I haven’t looked. I only come across one and it was due to follow up negligence in not responding to ongoing chest pain. Death in procedure sure, saw that definitely, but not a week or 4 afterwards. I find that strange cos the problem is supposedly fixed. Anyway doesn’t really matter, only from what I know. And I am saying this about a supposedly young healthy woman which is ?what her mother was. No other co morbidities.

Reactions: 5
he seems more happy recently to promote himself again
Screenshot_20221121-200534_Instagram.jpg

truly some headscratcher why the two most important men in your life cut you off

(the constant implication that he should have stayed with her because if her "trauma" continues to be nuts)
Screenshot_20221121-194247_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221121-195046_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221121-194448_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221121-194339_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221121-194219_Twitter.jpg

Lawyer gone, house going, magic money tap being turned off, kids thawing towards their dad.

She may realise it’s all slipping away. Still don’t think any off that is what set her off. Ioan and B doing celebrity things is what sparks her.
im sure the lawyer is still there. Alice would be manic happy if that wasthe case

• Sick
Reactions: 22
To have a stent inserted then die shortly after is pretty bad. That shouldn’t happen. The aspirins and drug eluting stents should prevent it. It’s actually pretty rare at least in my time it is. The stents open the narrowings so what went wrong? Blood clot usually which is prevented with meds. So for me it is a bit unexpected.
She blamed Plavix meds said they had serious side effects .

But my tuppence worth is this . When they do a stress test in UK you are admitted immediately and given stents . The amount of stents needed varies of course but it is an immediate admittance . I think she's bullshitting she took her mother to Paris for a stent just like she bullshitted she looked after her father for a year .. she likes to pretend she's nurse Nightingale .

Btw I'm an expert on stents procecure unfortunately .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She blamed Plavix meds said they had serious side effects .

But my tuppence worth is this . When they do a stress test in UK you are admitted immediately and given stents . The amount of stents needed varies of course but it is an immediate admittance . I think she's bullshitting she took her mother to Paris for a stent just like she bullshitted she looked after her father for a year .. she likes to pretend she's nurse Nightingale .

Btw I'm an expert on stents procecure unfortunately .
Well if she didn’t take the plavix then yeah it likely will clot and she will die. Ahh I’m not an Expert but I’ve taken out more sheaths than I wish to admit.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

In case anyone wants to read it.
So she didn’t take the plavix, I read it on the run. You just can’t really do that unless you replace it with something else.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well if she didn’t take the plavix then yeah it likely will clot and she will die. Ahh I’m not an Expert but I’ve taken out more sheaths than I wish to admit.
Those meds have to be taken diligently daily for a full year to prevent clots . No alcohol is highly advised to allow healing of the arteries.

Reactions: 11

I don't think the lawyer has gone I do think Alice has been hit with some stark realities and getting a glimpse of what's to come.

Reactions: 14
Ioans life must have been absolute hell in latter years. I mean she's nothing but a pathological liar. His life has literally been a sham with her and he maybe didnt know it til half way through.

Any truths from her points to one hand for counting ( I'm trying to be nice here ).

But what an embarrassment for him to have that sponge on his coat tails trying to ruin him but she relies on him because she point blank refuses to work !

Sponger Alice Evans needs divorced from Ioan asap for his sanity and mine !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
IMO the meltdown is purely because I and B were together on the red carpet looking fabulous.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.