Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe my last added comment tonight šŸ¤£

Alice lacks a lot of protective factors and this is a risk with children. Aliceā€™s main protective factors are ā€˜not wanting to be aloneā€™ and ā€˜not wanting Ioan to winā€™.

Alice has put them at risk through her own actions many times. Alice does love them, but they fit with her needs she doesnā€™t fit with theirs. This is why she needed a nanny.

She canā€™t meet many of the childrens needs physical or emotionally - they meet HER needs. She seems to be able to do the basics, which sometimes is ā€˜good enoughā€™ but for all her bluster about how she is an amazing mother is a terrific fear of Ioan being a better parent than her and the kids realising it. When she had him at the house she always had him doing the practical and emotional stuff and she was able to do ā€˜fun momā€™ and ā€˜captive audience to talk about myselfā€™, whilst telling Ioan all the things he was doing wrong and putting him down

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's the $11 that's the tell. It's like a chosen number.

It's not $5, which would be reasonable or more believable or higher, say $20+, which would be ludicrous.

I feel like she's had decades of creating just barely believable stories that drive people crazy. It's absurd but then it's followed by her refrain I Never Lie, like a Catholic mass recitation.

It's like you want to believe & she's delighting in the falseness of it.

The more I think about it the more macabre it feels.
So there was still $26 left in her account?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've not given a duck about football my entire life but somehow today I'm wildly excited about Wales scoring :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she was/is extremely jealous of the love Ioan has for Ella & Elsie, I think she always has been.
She is a monster. She is jealous of her children. Like all narcs she doesnā€™t understand how love can be given freely. She doesnā€™t trust them to love her so she controls them. That control is coercive, lovebombing and threats are her currency.

Plus people with drink and drug dependency donā€™t prioritise any relationship other than the one with drink.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Where's the proof she denied them a relationship with their father?

Again, I don't know why she hasn't responded in kind, I find it mystifying, but I can't say I for certain know the reason why.

Maybe she's a soft shite and doesn't want to go for the jugular with him? I dunno šŸ¤·

Despite ranting about him on social media

Sometimes things are complex.
I think telling him via email that she has employed security and that he'll be arrested if he attempts to see his children is pretty much refusing him access.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think telling him via email that she has employed security and that he'll be arrested if he attempts to see his children is pretty much refusing him access.
The time she threatened to call the police if he was 1 minute past 8pm šŸ’€

DONT THINK I WONT DO IT GRUFFUDD

Reactions: 24
@Fuzzblip i'm sure if you follow the threads in the upcoming weeks or read back, you will arrive to the same conclusion eventually just like you did last night when you saw her in action lol
It's interesting that even her most vicious flying monkeys (awf/rd) turned when they saw the full details and transcripts of her abuse in the court application.
Fizzblip or whoever you are...that doesn't turn you but spending $500 rather than $180 per week on groceries does?
I'm confused....

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Ok (I donā€™t like football, so a time passer?)

What is your most horrified šŸ˜± moment of this whole AE debacle?

Reactions: 6
It's interesting that even her most vicious flying monkeys (awf/rd) turned when they saw the full details and transcripts of her abuse in the court application.
Fizzblip or whoever you are...that doesn't turn you but spending $500 rather than $180 per week on groceries does?
I'm confused....
I remember AWF changing her tune, did RD actually say anything anti-Alice or did she just stop being a FM?

Reactions: 11
Ok game.

What is your most horrified šŸ˜± moment of this whole AE debacle?
For me it's still grief surfing on the step sister's suicide (whom she barely knew) and blaming the child's mother for it.
Not related to Ioan or the kids - but it's unforgivable

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope Fizzpop isnā€™t here looking for people to ā€œSlip upā€. An awful lot of info giving and explaining.

Reactions: 35
For me it's still grief surfing on the step sister's suicide (whom she barely knew) and blaming the child's mother for it.
Not related to Ioan or the kids - but it's unforgivable
That will always be one of the worst things I have ever read on here.

For me it was the pages and pages of abuse and using the childrenā€™s only means of communication with their beloved Daddy to continue after Alice got blocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.