Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh I was totally conflicted about who I was going for this game.... But now it's come on WALES!!

Soz. Just can't support anyone that Alice cheers for.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
he seems more happy recently to promote himself again
View attachment 1749527
truly some headscratcher why the two most important men in your life cut you off

(the constant implication that he should have stayed with her because if her "trauma" continues to be nuts)
View attachment 1749540
View attachment 1749537View attachment 1749538View attachment 1749539View attachment 1749541

im sure the lawyer is still there. Alice would be manic happy if that wasthe case
Malice " please leave me alone". She doesn't like when she gets a spoon of her own medicine does she! Shame that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Lack of humanity” suggesting someone grifting off others budgets better? duck off Angie.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not to me specifically because I've never spoken to her.

Yeah I know - but I have to say that just because he's is publicly silent, that doesn't mean he has been silent or an angel behind closed doors.

I'm still not buying the Ioan as victim thing, I'm not saying he wasn't, I just don't have enough evidence/knowledge to pronounce one way or the other.
A court has ruled based on 113 pages of evidence that he is a victim. Alice produced nothing. That’s good enough for me. And I’ve witnessed how Alice behaves on SM - not just the nastiness but the lying. Also good enough for me. But to each their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Yeah I know - but I have to say that just because he's is publicly silent, that doesn't mean he has been silent or an angel behind closed doors.

I'm still not buying the Ioan as victim thing, I'm not saying he wasn't, I just don't have enough evidence/knowledge to pronounce one way or the other.
Have you read the wiki? Plenty of evidence there

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry, I don't understand your confusion.

I don't think everything is black or white.

I tend to look at the totality of things, from Alice's posts, photos, videos of the girls - I've seen lots of evidence that she loves and cares for her children
I'm not saying she's 100% perfect in her parenting but I think when it comes to them, her heart's in the right place
That is my impression but none of us are in the home with the 3 of them so no one can say for sure what goes on there, ie we haven't lived it with them, there, or seen it with our own eyes.

Do you think she hates them or they're going hungry or she hits them or something?
She verbally abuses them at the very least

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Read the court docs especially the 113 page one. It's hard to read frankly. She's a bleep.

Reactions: 18
Hi Alice I would like to introduce to the Chippy that showed up in 1860 ,

Or Pie Shops that have been around for 800 years flogging meat pies

Or the world of seafood (that gave your fellow Gas Head the line cockles,whelks & mussels line ) , or jelliied eels

LOL where did she up with this tit ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Yeah I agree no one knows, and she’s spent ages making out like she has a smoking gun but she doesn’t have anything

before the DVRO happened she released some dreadful things on her Instagram, which were meant to be about how awful Ioan is but just made her look terrible and frankly a terrible mother. Releasing your child’s private messages on IG they ended up being in the daily Mail! She also was recording FaceTimes with a 2nd phone and controlling the narrative at Ioan’s house, during Ioan’s parenting time with his own children. She has shown them all the media stories and made out to them like he is DEAD. She has also used them to report info back to her and encouraged Ella to piss Ioan off by hacking into his Amazon and spending $400. She’s used the kids being ill as a weapon against him too.

her issue with Ioan is that he is rude (in her view) and abrupt (not very tolerant of the manipulation) and has certain expectations of behaviour of her and the girls. He has boundaries now and she decided that this was controlling because it did not fit with what she wanted. That’s her opinion on it, mine is another and so is yours.

Reactions: 31
Many of us were also drawn in to her because we had been in similar situations. I recall reading how he ‘ghosted’ her and thought it was totally tit. But having been through an abusive relationship myself it became quite clear the ghosting was Ioan having boundaries.

She is lying to you that he left one day and never came back. There are tons of exhibits from over the months of how he was coparenting with her, at the family home (he had moved to a small apartment but was coming back to the house to spend time with them). The reason this stopped was the endless, endless abuse towards Ioan by text message and emails and in front of the kids. You can literally timeline what happened and how he did not have a full breakdown I don’t know. Leaving someone is awful for both parties but it’s not a crime. He’s also supported her for 2 years financially while she drains him of finances by refusing to cooperate legally.
This 💯

Also prior to 27/10 Alice was blaming & harassing Ioans Mum. Then whilst still continuing to abuse his mum Alice then started on Ella Newton - the person who played his daughter on Harrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes, I know.
I've read it all.
I can't say for certain why she hasn't responded in kind - nor can you.
She had no good reason not to respond. If I was facing a permanent (3 year) DVRO I would have responded in writing AND shown up in court. mAlice is well able to write and speak. But somehow she couldn't defend herself???

Also re the kids - she puts herself first and denied them a relationship with their father. That's a tit mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t consider her kids neglected and of course she loves them but on her own terms. Refusing to let them see Ioan if it wasn’t in her presence and then keeping them away from him because he was in a relationship wasn’t for their benefit. She doesn’t mind hurting them and denying them their dad if it will hurt him. But when I think of abuse and neglect I think of way worse scenarios. That’s not to say it’s ok what she does though.

• Angry
  • Heart

You do have the evidence we all do and it's all documented in our wiki link (transcripts from the courts). You dont have to buy it the courts will do the factual work and they classed him a victim so no more wondering about it .. He IS a victim God help him !

• Heart
"I'm not going to judge that Alice is a monster or hates her children or they're in mortal danger"

You don't have to hate your children or put them in mortal danger to be a crap mother. Using them as weapons against a good father is enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Alice is not a good mother. She uses her children, and they are simply things to control Ioan with and this has been since the day they were born. There is no nice way to say that. She uses them on SM to make herslef appear a good mother and Ioan a tit person. She is terrible, she does nothing with them, she verbally abused them. I hope one day they recover from her and live with Ioan. She puts herself first at every corner.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes, I have read/heard about the 1 or is it 2? incidents. (Feeling a bit fibro brained tonight, yes that's right, date I say I have Alice's malady 😱)

Look, maybe a lot of people have grown up in very ideal, perfect homes.

A lot of people didn't - but despite their parents not doing or saying everything 100% right, they were loved and they're alive and much like the vast majority of humanity.

Yes, parents can be narcissistic, sometimes, in their interactions with their children. It's tit and can have effects, not I'm not going to judge that Alice is a monster or hates her children or they're in mortal danger, based on the little bits I've seen.
I grew up in a far from perfect home. My father was an alcoholic who took virtually all of my mums hard earned money. She worked three jobs trying to look after us. When I started to grow up and realised if I challenged him his favourite name to call me was a ‘nonentity’. When I looked it up in the dictionary it cut deep. It still does. I have zero tolerance for people who call their children names or abuse in any way as I know first hand what it feels like. I don’t mean to bombard you but she’s a monster and I despise her

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.