Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she did. She took them!

Oops I didn’t see the text on that 🫢
Lol sorry was reading and running around. So she blames the clot on plavix. Well it could have been due to anything. An arrhythmia. Not great to do this publicly tbh as it makes people not take life saving medications. I remember there was a celebrity dissing a medication about 10 years ago then suddenly people stopped taking it or refusing and questioning it. Caused a lot of issues.

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t she drinking gin the other day? Gin must be very cheap in the US.
Not always, but it is possible to get cheap gin (she said, speaking from experience 🍸 )

Before she deletes it
Has anyone, anywhere ever suffered as much as Alice Evans has? Why can't you just leave her alone to drown in her own tears and gin, while her bestest friends hover over her and coo sympathetically? All she wants is to be told how wonderful and special she is, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

I really don't know how much Alice drunks, I've picked up from her own writings that she likes wine - I suppose if you class wine as 'groceries' .. ! But that really would be quite dishonest ..
Well, the grocery stores in the US are full of wine, beer, and liquor, so I guess alcohol counts as one of Alice's four major food groups.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tell me you’re watching Ioan on Twitch without telling me you’re watching Ioan on twitch…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
1669060829142.png

Am I the only one who read this and thought she was talking about Loopy at first? 🤣
I suppose it was a bit optimistic!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you to @curious km and so sorry was it veevee? for the US prices input, very interesting.
Sounds like I wasn't too far off then
I really don't know how much Alice drunks, I've picked up from her own writings that she likes wine - I suppose if you class wine as 'groceries' .. ! But that really would be quite dishonest ..

@Diamonds60 - hope I got the right person who said they were trying to understand how someone could be filled I by Alice!

Well ... I generally pride myself on seeing through bullshit and I usually do.
Maybe, as has been said here many times, I related to what she said due to experiences of mine with narcissistic/selfish men and knowing how they can drive you craycray.

There were things that always niggles, like her Trump Derangement Syndrome (sorry, not meaning to offend anyone or stoke political 😳 debate), her .. racism, basically - obsession with skin colour 🤷
All from what I see as her coddled , rich Howood ivory tower.

But I generally felt her to be a bright, expressive, verbally processing, creative, funny, loving person (bit like me! 😝)
Please - put those sick buckets away and pray bear with me ..

I have no doubt she 'loves the bones of' her children, despite the supposed 'witch' comment etc.
I think she's probably not a perfect parent but I do think she adores them and I personally don't think they're neglected.

I was reading everything, including here, because I'm an obsessive, nosy, curious, people watching witch.

Maybe it's just that now I've stumbled across over of her 'things' in real time on Twitter?

I understand how comments can cut and we can lash out when niggles or burned by things people say, but I just couldn't really get or empathise with the strength of her reaction for that particular comment.

Anna the jarringness (probably not a word) of that made my mind turn.

All very interesting.

Oh god, I'm sorry about the typos - my bloody phone, I'm normally really anal about correcting every little thing but I just can't be arsed tonight..
Many of us were also drawn in to her because we had been in similar situations. I recall reading how he ‘ghosted’ her and thought it was totally tit. But having been through an abusive relationship myself it became quite clear the ghosting was Ioan having boundaries.

She is lying to you that he left one day and never came back. There are tons of exhibits from over the months of how he was coparenting with her, at the family home (he had moved to a small apartment but was coming back to the house to spend time with them). The reason this stopped was the endless, endless abuse towards Ioan by text message and emails and in front of the kids. You can literally timeline what happened and how he did not have a full breakdown I don’t know. Leaving someone is awful for both parties but it’s not a crime. He’s also supported her for 2 years financially while she drains him of finances by refusing to cooperate legally.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Do you think mAlice is trying to get a card to work to post a comment on the twitch feed??? I’m enjoying listening to feed although IG obviously stressed Wales having a bit of a struggle!

ETA Awww his bit is over ! But he said he was swearing a lot so probably better to not be on camera! Not that it matters but he zoomed in from the spare bedroom that appears to have 2 twin beds…even though he supposedly doesn’t want to have visits with his children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
this reminds me that there is France vs Oz tomorrow & Wales vs England later on lol
Screenshot_20221121_204402.jpg

Screenshot_20221121-205835_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221121-205642_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221121-204730_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She lashes out because she’s unpleasant. In the early days I spent time trying to give her advice myself, she was nothing but rude and hostile

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She lashes out because she’s unpleasant. In the early days I spent time trying to give her advice myself, she was nothing but rude and hostile
Concern trolling eh? You have to agree with her completely. Either you have her back or you can duck off, same for her kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Tell me Alice hasn’t been on a rant-fest without telling me Alice hasn’t been on a rant-fest….

90130876-0D1E-4D18-8B32-F223FD527F57.jpeg

We’ve all been there….. 😂

probs usual for @welp every 30 mins log on 😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you to @curious km and so sorry was it veevee? for the US prices input, very interesting.
Sounds like I wasn't too far off then

@Diamonds60 - hope I got the right person who said they were trying to understand how someone could be filled I by Alice!

Well ... I generally pride myself on seeing through bullshit and I usually do.
Maybe, as has been said here many times, I related to what she said due to experiences of mine with narcissistic/selfish men and knowing how they can drive you craycray.

There were things that always niggles, like her Trump Derangement Syndrome (sorry, not meaning to offend anyone or stoke political 😳 debate), her .. racism, basically - obsession with skin colour 🤷
All from what I see as her coddled , rich Howood ivory tower.

But I generally felt her to be a bright, expressive, verbally processing, creative, funny, loving person (bit like me! 😝)
Please - put those sick buckets away and pray bear with me ..

I have no doubt she 'loves the bones of' her children, despite the supposed 'witch' comment etc.
I think she's probably not a perfect parent but I do think she adores them and I personally don't think they're neglected.

I was reading everything, including here, because I'm an obsessive, nosy, curious, people watching witch.

Maybe it's just that now I've stumbled across over of her 'things' in real time on Twitter?

I understand how comments can cut and we can lash out when niggles or burned by things people say, but I just couldn't really get or empathise with the strength of her reaction for that particular comment.

Anna the jarringness (probably not a word) of that made my mind turn.

All very interesting.

Oh god, I'm sorry about the typos - my bloody phone, I'm normally really anal about correcting every little thing but I just can't be arsed tonight..
I genuinely don’t understand how you can think she adores her children, and doesn’t neglect them if you have read everything. Nor how you thought she was a loving person. I’m very confused by your posts, no offense.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
WHAT IF : Alice was not batshit.

The Girls could have gone to a celeb USA v Wales event in LA with their dad. Girls love soccer in the US and it would have been a big thing for them. I expect there is a party in hollywood for the celeb expats and their US friends and families. Even is Ioan is doing the podcast it could have been a big thing for the girls. A real memory.

Wouldn’t something be filed if Alice was lawyerless again. Anyway Narcs Sack lawyers just before the hearing to maximise the inconvenience.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my god, just read Welp's screenshots.

Alice banging on about bleeping politics AGAIN.

I'm a DEMOCRAT, that means I'm really GOOD.
We are the same! We are not the same!

She brings it up SO much.

I really see it as a symptom of how detached she really is.

And still banging on about that woman and her short, hardly evil comment!!

The only reason I can think it 'hit her where it hurts' is because it's pressed an insecurity button/hit the nail on the head and Alice knows she could easily look after the 3 of them cheaper..
I’m so glad you’ve FINALLY joined us! You’re in for a shock! 😘😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Sometimes I feel I am lost in a jungle of hate" says the liar !

Think of poor Ioan lost in a jungle of lies . We are all drowning in them 🤐👊

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.