Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
If wife and kids can’t handle the hub standing up and screaming when the footy is on, well something is wrong. In my view he just wasn’t allowed, as it wasn’t on their terms and they rule the roost. It’s called control. As for filming, I think that went on for many years because they both knew the marriage was over years ago and knew they would need it. So they filmed everything. Imo he’s been wanting to claw his way out of that marriage for years and just mentally couldn’t.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
There must be some friend somewhere who goes round there and says Alice I think we need to get you to hospital for an assessment...she has people in LA she knows. Why aren't they intervening at this point? She's clearly having some sort of episode.
And those encouraging this nonsense are just cruel.
I actually feel sorry for her
This is why it’s so hard to read her posts. The cynic in me says they’re all performative and self-serving. The carer in me says this lady is seriously mentally ill, and has chased everyone away. Even the worst among us deserve help. What a dilemma

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Lulu's posts from here were screenshot and then she was doxxed. She is active on twitter and stuck up for herself. Sometimes, especially recently, she likes to bolster those who Alice has gone after by saying don't worry about it. So yeah that's being dragged into it. I don't think she's parading herself in front of Alice on twitter going lalalala come for me, so yeah she's been dragged into the delusional ranting of mAlice again simply for being someone that stuck up for herself and sticks up for others being picked on.

I did say I agreed with you on the general rule of not engaging.
Respectfully, if anyone is using their real name on all of their SM and also here on Tattle they are in fact doxxing themselves. This goes for any of us. And if anyone engages Alice or those who actively target her on SM using their real name they have to be prepared to deal with the consequences. We all know how disordered her thinking is. We're all responsible for our own actions, IMO.

No offence to anyone here. I want only the very best for everyone. ❤

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Bear with me here. There’s occasionally an element of pity in my mind for Alice (it goes away quickly don’t worry!)

But imagine how sad her life is. Imagine how tiring it must be to be constantly fighting and railing against the world.

Imagine how lonely she must be because she’s frightened everyone except “internet friends” away.

Imagine living the life of red carpets and movie star friends and handsome movie star husband and now being driven to the depths of asking for money from internet strangers on a go fund me

Imagine how she could have avoided all of this sad, pathetic, “poor”, lonely little life if only she hadn’t been a fucking abusive arsehole and brought it upon herself.

I do think she is currently regretting her actions that’s brought her to this state. I do. She wouldn’t admit it in public but any of us that had the life she did would grieve losing it and wish we hadn’t made it so.

If only she’d accepted he simply fell out of love with her because she’s an abuser. She caused him physical and mental harm. He needed to move on.

If only she had accepted his generous offer which let’s face it, all of us would love to live on that amount, then she would be in a much better place.

This fucking mess is of her own making and it didn’t need to happen that way. I think she’s realised this and is scared for her future and for that I pity her. I’ll lay you all the money Ioan pays me (🤣) that she regrets her actions in private but she can’t back down now, she has a public persona to keep up. What a pity for her.

• Heart

Irishwidz

VIP Member
"Do you think she hates them or they're going hungry or she hits them or something?"

According to her they're starving whilst she sits with at least one pair of $400 shoes and buying €100 sunscreen on eBay . I could go on but I'm guessing your missing out on Welps and others screenshots before the shitepot of a mother deleted her tweets .

Abuse comes in many forms . Noone mentioned hitting them or hating them so I'm not sure why you mentioned that ? Again more than one way to HURT a child doesn't have to be physical . Alienation from a parent causes severe trauma in a child. Does she care about that ? Nope she didn't give a fig!
Her kid cried "Be a mother be a mother"
Factual from a video !

• Heart
Reactions: 35

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I don't even know who this Gaiman and his ex wife are! Maybe I'm having a blonde moment, or they are only known in the states? So am happy to ignore anything he has written. That being said i do like the odd fantasy book, but given the gist of it can I assume it borders on mental health issues? Or am I totally barking up the wrong tree?
Since I jumped on the bandwagon from the poster who put the splitting book let me give context.

During the early days of the pandemic writer Neil Gaiman and musician Amanda Palmer got caught in lockdown in New Zealand. She's just a messy person who is just insufferable in a lot of ways like wanting to pay musicians with beer and hugs and not money. She's into punk caberet (ahem). She was very publicly documenting the cracks in their marriage. During this, Gaiman flew 6,000 miles to Scotland to get away from her and he "accidentally" posted a good reads list of the book Splitting: Protecting Yourself While Divorcing Someone with Borderline Or Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Note - it is that author who couples bipolar with narcissistic personal issues together.

She is known for being super revealing about her sex life, her open marriage, abortions, money, all of it. She said she walked into a New Zealand coffee shop after Biden was elected and everyone clapped for her and NZ twitter clapped back saying NO. She gets people riled out because of her perceived entitlement and self important in the same vein as Alice. I've compared them before but as I said in another post -and as much is Amanda Palmer is not my cup of tea - she works. She makes music. And she is being a hell of a lot more in control than Alice.

I'm not really feeling the tone policing, I'm not neurotypical and don't think I need or want people to understand me on a celebrity gossip site, and don't feel like going down that rabbithole of what people should be able to post or not post. We aren't here for therapy, we are here for the lolz.

• Heart
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
F7B86708-0CD2-4476-B631-8456A75A41FD.jpeg

CBeebies Grant & Phil Mitchell are on the case. This persons crime? Telling Alice to sell the designer shoes to feed her own children.

• Haha
  • Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
Hello and welcome! Shame you didn't join yesterday, you missed the drama of an infiltrator 🤣
Glad to have you on board, you'll find a great bunch of people here, some that have actually helped me with my own problems over the last year! Oh and some of the stuff on here is fucking hilarious 👌
Could someone please alert payroll for the new starter please 😉 (yep we have been accused of being paid by Ioan 🤦🏼‍♀️)
☮💗
Have we seen references, we don’t just accept anybody you know!

Welcome @beck123 This role requires you to hit the ground running. You will need to be highly competent in multiple applications. Quick witted and quick fingered - for swift screen shotting before dirty deletions takes place. Research and investigative skills are a must - deep dives needed and a curious mind needed to keep up with the machinations of the main character. A willingness not to accept things at face value, to see beyond the obvious. A strong stomach, you will see and read things that will make you feel sick. Commitment to work beyond set hours to ensure that the issue is covered 24/7. Prospects are good, you will hone your communication skills, and bonuses are payable to top performers.Cooperation and strategic working with a team is key to the success of this team. There is a requirement to attend the annual Tattlers Away Day, which will be held in the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, chaired by our CEO Ioan Gruffudd, with a special motivational workshop hosted by Bianca Wallace.

• Haha
  • Heart

Snotbuster

VIP Member
What a way to describe a man Who has been subject to emotional abuse and coercive control. That a huge empathy bypass.
Yeah...my spouse is coming to terms with the fact that he was abused as a child and wasn't just a dramatic, needy kid. It is fucking awful to watch. All I can do is hang on when he wakes up screaming.

• Heart
  • Sad

plinky2

VIP Member
Where's the proof she denied them a relationship with their father?

Again, I don't know why she hasn't responded in kind, I find it mystifying, but I can't say I for certain know the reason why.

Maybe she's a soft shite and doesn't want to go for the jugular with him? I dunno 🤷

Despite ranting about him on social media

Sometimes things are complex.
The evidence is tons and tons of tweets and IG comments saying she is refusing to let them go, and all the reasons why, and a court application by Ioan saying he wants access as its being refused and the situation is very hostile. He has not seen them for a long time because when he went to France with Bianca, Alice stopped all contact from that point and told her kids all about it - who screamed and cried when Alice told them she dreamt Bianca killed them

• Heart

wrongturn

IMO the meltdown is purely because I and B were together on the red carpet looking fabulous.

• Heart

SC_love

Chatty Member
Sorry, I don't understand your confusion.

I don't think everything is black or white.

I tend to look at the totality of things, from Alice's posts, photos, videos of the girls - I've seen lots of evidence that she loves and cares for her children
I'm not saying she's 100% perfect in her parenting but I think when it comes to them, her heart's in the right place
That is my impression but none of us are in the home with the 3 of them so no one can say for sure what goes on there, ie we haven't lived it with them, there, or seen it with our own eyes.

Do you think she hates them or they're going hungry or she hits them or something?
Thanks for your response. I’m interested to hear what evidence you’ve seen in her posts etc that speaks to her loving and caring for her children? How does her calling Ella a tedious bitch on her birthday, saying the babies can agree with me or fuck off, and the parental alienation against their dad fit into this? Genuinely asking.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I hope Fizzpop isn’t here looking for people to “Slip up”. An awful lot of info giving and explaining.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
There’s no abuse thrown at her on Twitter that’s why she calls random users ‘trolls’. She needs there to be two sides to this online shitfest but there isn’t, there’s just her.

She searches the web looking for people criticising her and calls it ‘abuse and harassment’ 🙄 Why is she always obsessed with tattle? We’re not interested in interacting with her. We comment on her among ourselves and there’s absolutely no reason for Alice to be snooping around here.

She always wins - AKA she fails at literally everything. Her acting flopped, her marriage collapsed, her home’s a dump, her friends quit, she’s 50+ and skint, squatting in her ex’s house, her daughters are begging her to sober up,. Her hate campaign against Bianca is rebounding so hard Bianca is becoming more popular than Alice ever was.

Oh and she thinks she’s a comedienne. Sure Alice, let me guess, an unemployed comedian, with a Twitter addiction. Like you’re an unemployed actress and political commentator all in your Twitter mind. Go binge feed on something, calm down and think of something you can do to earn money.. Clue; acting, politics and comedy - ain’t working for you:.

• Heart
  • Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
Don’t want to reopen an argument and I stayed away from it, but I just want to say I also think he was very passive in all of this. So I agree with that poster on that. (I can’t remember what was said apart from that) but what is important is that there are abuse reasons for that. There is a thing where abuse victims clam up and freeze. They become unable to act. So I’m not dissing him it’s only an observation I made and it’s only imo so not saying I’m right either. Anyway if I stay away from things it’s not because I don’t agree with some of what gets said, I just don’t want a pile on, and continue a disagreement.
The Abused become passive as a survival technique. Appeasement becomes the norm.

• Heart

frobly-mobly

So was that posted before or after pop fizz jumped on here asking for the "he hates Ella" tweet?
Someone's getting a bit worried about custody me thinks.

• Sick
Reactions: 34

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
To echo others, her tweets show she's utterly lost it. This woman should in no way be responsible for children or animals, even the rat in the Prius. The paranoia, delusions, accusations made out of thin air, making out like she's found out secrets...pft. She needs to be removed and put into care asap.

• Sick
Reactions: 34