Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I think this is why she’s been manic lately. She’s trying hard to discredit both of them again, as she sees they’re both getting attention. Ioan got to present the gig, Bianca got a blue tick on Instagram. She can’t deal with that.
I see mania as well. I see someone completely spinning out in rage and jealousy. It's consuming her. She can't stop obsessing about Ioan and Bianca. Anything they do she sees as a slight to her. Two years on and she hasn't moved forward at all.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I do think that’s Alice on mumsnet now. It’s funny how she says Ioan has abused her online for 2 years. The Projection is astonishing. Also she went private around 30min -1 hr after the mumsnet was posted to tattle. She honestly didn’t think anyone would find it. Why would they?

• Haha
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
checked out Ioan's small appearance on that twitch watchalong: it is quite something how joyful he is talking about Wales and football amid all this personal life drama, positive distractions can help a great deal, Alice should take note for herself.

• Heart
  • Sick

M33L4

VIP Member
Another stand out for me was when she outright lied about the awful comments made about Bianca having MS. I won’t repeat exactly what she said but it was horrendous. And the “Bianca dream” tweet.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

wrongshoes

Also some other notes before I go to bed:

Alice: I’m so poor, no one is as destitute as I am!
Also Alice: Allow me to name-drop my professional-grade, luxury oven brand.

And . . . is she saying she’s going to file a report with the police about Internet gossips on Thanksgiving? And by “we,” she means she’s bringing the kids into this? What a fucking winner.

• Haha
  • Wow

tilly27

VIP Member
Many of us were also drawn in to her because we had been in similar situations. I recall reading how he ‘ghosted’ her and thought it was totally shit. But having been through an abusive relationship myself it became quite clear the ghosting was Ioan having boundaries.

She is lying to you that he left one day and never came back. There are tons of exhibits from over the months of how he was coparenting with her, at the family home (he had moved to a small apartment but was coming back to the house to spend time with them). The reason this stopped was the endless, endless abuse towards Ioan by text message and emails and in front of the kids. You can literally timeline what happened and how he did not have a full breakdown I don’t know. Leaving someone is awful for both parties but it’s not a crime. He’s also supported her for 2 years financially while she drains him of finances by refusing to cooperate legally.
This 💯

Also prior to 27/10 Alice was blaming & harassing Ioans Mum. Then whilst still continuing to abuse his mum Alice then started on Ella Newton - the person who played his daughter on Harrow.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Ok game.

What is your most horrified 😱 moment of this whole AE debacle?
For me it's still grief surfing on the step sister's suicide (whom she barely knew) and blaming the child's mother for it.
Not related to Ioan or the kids - but it's unforgivable

• Sick
  • Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
She lashes out because she’s unpleasant. In the early days I spent time trying to give her advice myself, she was nothing but rude and hostile

• Heart

sallygsoton

VIP Member
She really is spiralling isn’t she?

How anyone can think her posts are in any way, shape or form acceptable is beyond me?

No wonder she went private, these are not the ramblings of a properly functioning adult

🥹

• Sick
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221123-012349_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-012815_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-013006_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-013112_Twitter.jpg

from the person who thinks everyone disageeeing with her is Bianca or paid by Bianca lol

• Haha
  • Sick

M33L4

VIP Member
748E0E14-EE42-4318-AE72-22811B89024D.jpeg
43F237CC-D1EF-48BE-96AD-EFA01675334E.jpeg

F0043080-9F05-4012-B258-888F33B3DD23.jpeg
Oh check me with the screenshots proving once again she’s an abusive arsehole and these people are enablers and abusive arseholes.

@Autisteuse I’m glad you’re back 🥰

• Heart
  • Angry
I honestly don’t even believe she couldn’t afford her “essentials” at the grocery store. It sounds very much like that well-known heartbreaking image of the “desperate, hardworking single mother living in poverty who cannot even afford grocery items,” and I put that in quotations not to suggest that those mothers are nonexistent but to say that Alice is not one of those mothers. Sorry, I just don’t believe she was even broke at the grocer’s that day. She’s appropriating the stories of ACTUAL victims of capitalism and it’s gross.

PS, that Etsy lady who was attacked seems like a very cool, talented woman. I feel attached to her in a warm kind of way—she’s an artist and poet, too, and I love that she works with tarot cards. I mean, I’m not just sympathetic because we have stuff in common! I would be regardless. I think she might have temporarily closed down her shop? I’m not sure. I wish I could give her stuff from my shop and send her a nice little message. 😕💔 Fuck Alice.

• Heart

Gilbert

Not to me specifically because I've never spoken to her.

Yeah I know - but I have to say that just because he's is publicly silent, that doesn't mean he has been silent or an angel behind closed doors.

I'm still not buying the Ioan as victim thing, I'm not saying he wasn't, I just don't have enough evidence/knowledge to pronounce one way or the other.
A court has ruled based on 113 pages of evidence that he is a victim. Alice produced nothing. That’s good enough for me. And I’ve witnessed how Alice behaves on SM - not just the nastiness but the lying. Also good enough for me. But to each their own.

• Heart