Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Would Ioan get a copy of any police report “allegedly” made?
I'd think so, seems like his lawyer is more than on the ball, so maybe they've already got a copy? An mAlice is sitting it that the real reason might come out, hence her hissy fit at anyone trying to give her genuine advice. Then again, she doesn't need an excuse to be horrible to people, because sadly that's just her nature 😞

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

House of Tea

VIP Member
Twitter is not locked?! Do you mean you can’t view if you aren’t already a follower? Her last tweet was 5 hours ago, I think.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I doubt it was that much owing. Cameo takes a 25% commission, and services like Apple charge on top of that if you buy through them. I don't think she made enough cameo videos to have accrued two grand...
Remember we've all stolen money from her as well given our "pay cheques" from Evil HQ...

You don’t understand because you’re neuronormative. And for that I envy you in many ways.
I’ve been called cretin, weirdo, ********, robot, fucked up, automaton, ‘special’, damaged and many other damaging tropes that are associated with autism. I’m sure that RTP has many tales of her own re: her BPD. We have to be very careful not only to mask (appear neuronormative) but to absolutely trust those to whom we reveal our differences. The world is made for people like you, not people like us. Both our conditions are classified under the heading of ‘disorder’. Something that has to be overcome; that which must be fixed, as if we were a broken clock.
I really can’t emphasise how damaging it is when people take our conditions and apply them to those they loathe, as if by pinning such a pseudo-diagnosis upon the individual one can lessen them, other them, cast them as the freak-oddball-weirdo. At the first sign that something like this might happen, our hackles rise: we await the onslaught of slurs and misconceptions.
Would I be neuronormative? No. I’ve grown comfortable in my own skin. Do I wish that neuronormative people understood neurodiversity better? Hell, yes. Because it’s troubling to contemplate the question posed re: neurodiverse issues, let alone answer it.
Big huggles and I'm not from the dustbin 😉 🐈

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
(Let’s remember that our darling @ReturningthePearls has BPD and not bracket her with Malice - Gaiman is a fantasy writer, not a psychiatrist. I’m sure the book has many pearls (excuse pun) of wisdom, but we should perhaps treat it as anecdotal? What does everyone think?)
ETA - we don’t actually and specifically know if Gaiman’s ex-wife is neurodiverse: it could just be a passive-aggressive post put up during a contentious divorce. We DO know that Malice is DooLallyTap, away with the faeries, has spat her biscuit, shivered her mizzenhead and Oscared and Outed. We have three years’ worth of proof of *that*…
One of the co-authors is an expert … so I don’t think it’s that easy to dismiss (emphasis is theirs). A brief bio: Randi Kreger is an international expert on effect of borderline and narcissistic personality disorder behavior on friends, family members and clinicians. She is the cofounder and clinical advisor of the Personality Disorders Awareness Network.

The other author is a therapist, family lawyer and mediator.

They seem pretty qualified to write on this subject.

Madge2022

VIP Member
I wonder if someone has contacted her with ‘inside info’ to wind her up - and she’s fallen for it. I can’t believe she truly believes people who criticise her are being paid…?
If it's true then does anyone know how can I get a job as a paid troll 🤣

• Haha

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Glad (though that is not the appropriate word) to have a sister-in-suffering-and-sertraline… I’m even more glad that you’ve come through it, and that this site helped so much. Our community is a brilliant one, and has stopped me from feeling so alone and isolated (I’m as much of a shut-in as Malice, though for very different reasons: the place in which I live has suffered horrendously due to Brexit and Covid, there’s nowhere to go and nothing to do that doesn’t involve a 3 hour train and bus journey (I don’t drive), and a lot of friends fell away during the various lockdowns… so the warmth and camaraderie of this site has proven invaluable). The dole is awful, isn’t it (and so paltry, the worst in Western Europe)? But, yes - I’ve worked all hours, paid taxes and helped to educate a lot of fantastic young people. Just can’t wait to get more tutoring positions. What has slightly lifted my mood is that soon, I’ll be moving north to God’s country (Yorkshire) and away from my narcissistic, depressing, manipulative and verbally abusive father.
-I had a pretty bad reaction to Venlafaxine; twenty minutes after I took it, a red rash dropped like a veil from my forehead to my navel! I don’t respond well to prescription meds at all. I’m so glad that it’s worked for you, though, and that you’re in so much of a better place. I was really worried about you for a while; and, having gone through a very similar situation, I know just how much it hurts. But it’s such a relief when you wake up one day and think ‘thank God. He’s gone. I’m free.’
To keep this OT, I wonder whether Malice is preparing to deploy another ‘mole’ on Tattle in the foreseeable? The FP alt really stretched their credulity gossamer-thin; they’d ‘read’ the whole Wiki (hundreds of pages in an afternoon? I’m an extremely fast reader and it took me several days to go through it, due to the distressing material it contained), yet still wanted ‘evidence’ or ‘proof’ re: Alice’s parenting? Sure, because screaming that you want your children’s father to die is so heartwarming… but that bit about being unapologetic re: their previous posts was the cherry on the parfait. With no evidence at all, they went after BW in the most vicious of ways - yet wanted infallible proof that AE was the bad guy? Oy. Vey. Squared.
Apply for PIPS 💚

Malicious and her FMs are sooooo transparent they can't be missed !

• Heart
  • Sick

anitasteff

Different animals, I guess. However, there are plenty of commonalities. The long-term indoctrination is the same and the effort it takes to admit that the relationship is unhealthy and wrong is the same. It is just plain hard work.

My spouse has it easier as an adult by being able to go no contact. But IG has kids with his abuser and can't simply block AE. That's a fine needle to thread.
It’s about tacit consent to the abuse. A child can not ina any shape or form tacitly consent to abuse, an adult can and unfortunately often does. Again, not saying that’s right but there lies the difference.

• Sad
  • Haha

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
But is she going to pay her lawyer or ask them to do it for experience & exposure?
Or her conventions social media agent 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭

If you are here and publicly trolling Alice on her SM you are breaking the Tattle rules and just emboldening Alice. Please stop.

My opinion. ✌🏼
I have a twitter and an Instagram neither of which engages with or follows any of Alice's accounts, real or sock.

Just stating.

Reactions: 8

Fed Up

I tried to upload a clip but Tattle said no!!

I will try some photos
Thank you Sally, you're a doll! You're also so lucky to have been able to watch & tape the concert! Did Ioan sing at all, or just introduce people (hosting duties)?

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I just have to say welcome and sorry for laughing but falling down rabbit hole made me laugh. And also what you are looking for too. I will let someone else answer cos I can’t remember. It’s in the RO filing but I’m not sure where.
It was in IG’s evidence for the TRO I think.

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Oh my god, just read Welp's screenshots.

Alice banging on about fucking politics AGAIN.

I'm a DEMOCRAT, that means I'm really GOOD.
We are the same! We are not the same!

She brings it up SO much.

I really see it as a symptom of how detached she really is.

And still banging on about that woman and her short, hardly evil comment!!

The only reason I can think it 'hit her where it hurts' is because it's pressed an insecurity button/hit the nail on the head and Alice knows she could easily look after the 3 of them cheaper..
I’m so glad you’ve FINALLY joined us! You’re in for a shock! 😘😂

• Haha

Humbugged

Hi Alice I would like to introduce to the Chippy that showed up in 1860 ,

Or Pie Shops that have been around for 800 years flogging meat pies

Or the world of seafood (that gave your fellow Gas Head the line cockles,whelks & mussels line ) , or jelliied eels

LOL where did she up with this shit ?

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Grown women wear these…
Malice is literally going to be the woman that lives in a shoe 🤣 (old UK kids story)

• Heart
  • Haha