Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
One of the co-authors is an expert … so I don’t think it’s that easy to dismiss (emphasis is theirs). A brief bio: Randi Kreger is an international expert on effect of borderline and narcissistic personality disorder behavior on friends, family members and clinicians. She is the cofounder and clinical advisor of the Personality Disorders Awareness Network.
I was referring to Gaiman, rather than the authors of said book, and the way in which his stance could be perceived as passive aggressive due to divorce-related complications. I did not refer to the writers, but the one interpreting their findings. My statement regarding RTP stands.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

anitasteff

Seriously? Blame the victim? She emasculated him. Sorry, get stuffed.
And you resort to rude and bullying language as I merely express an opinion on bullying?! Irony is dead.

Give it a rest with the victim blaming. He has told her to shut up now, happy now?
Of course I am happy he stood up to her and no need for such a hectoring tone. You clearly don’t get the subtlety of what I am trying to say, in respect of personal responsibility. I have great sympathy for him and what he went through and why I remain on here as I too am bullied by members of the group whilst expressing an opinion.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow

brie l

VIP Member
Bless you - I wasn’t the mother of his child, though: that was the one he had impregnated four years before, expected me to welcome her, had her round to stay, got up in the middle of the night, and shagged just feet away from sleeping me. I wanted my own children at the time but he denied me that while demanding I take care of this woman’s daughter (and cope with the woman’s endless demands and tantrums). It ‘should have been enough’ for me, apparently. It was more the fact that he deliberately accommodated this woman’s needs ahead of mine to the extent he would harrass me by phone/text at the Breast Clinic that was my breaking point. And the look of disappointment on his face when he found out I was going to live - I’ll never forget that!
It’s too late for me to have children now, and perhaps that’s a good thing. I did really adore that little girl, though. I wish she could have been mine, though he denigrated the relationship I had with her; I loved her and she loved me. A lifelong connection just - lost. It’s sad.
PS I’m so sorry to have upset you. His behaviour became so normalised for five years that I sometimes don’t appreciate how devastating it was. Bless you. Xx

ETA I’m so, so sorry that I distressed you. I perhaps just present things in such a blasé manner but don’t appreciate that the retelling of such events can emotionally injure others. I’m terribly sorry to have inflicted this on you and will ask my autism support group what is appropriate to share. I really am sorry.
Sending you so much love and support. You really are a remarkable person. I really appreciate you sharing your story with us. ❤ I hope that things get easier for you and that you find the peace and joy that you so deserve.

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Well 'someone' was manic yesterday! Indulging in her favourite pastime - arguing with strangers on twitter.

She has decided that Gilda is Bianca, cos you know, the names are virtually the same. ;)

AE: Gilda, Gilda... come on. Don't be jealous. I know you've only ever done one episode of something that failed but that's not YOUR fault, Gilda! You just need some lessons and realize that money won't buy you stardom.

Doubt Bianca is really jealous of you Alice pmsl

AE: Here's the lovely Gilda. Saying things you just can't imagine saying - even more so about strangers. Although - maybe I'm not a stranger? Maybe Gilda isn't actually Gilda. I'm in the right mood tonight. Scroll past if you must but this is the shit I get every single day.

LOL I think Bianca is too busy shagging Alice's ex for this type of thing. Also she takes the high road on SM and has no desire to wrestle mAlice on the dirty floor, metaphorically speaking.

How cute! He's a big kitten but just wasn't ready for his close up. :)
I don’t think she means her ‘Gilda’ comparison to be flattering to BW (or IG, for that matter). https://www.aenigma-images.com/2016/12/gilda-rita-hayworth-bombshell/

• Wow

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
God why indeed. Talk about taking the bait.

I think it’s obvious tbh. Let’s say a very kind person pops round and ever so gently gives her some advice.. we all know what happens next, I’m sure the people not-so-close to her have tried, the ones that know her better already know it’s a total waste of time. She doesn’t GAF what anyone thinks and she will always explain why she absolutely right and how wrong they are- besides not agreeing with her is cruel and inhuman she’s on her knees.. how could they!!

In other words either they have her back or they can fuck off.
just like the baybees

Diamonds60

VIP Member

In case anyone wants to read it.
So she didn’t take the plavix, I read it on the run. You just can’t really do that unless you replace it with something else.

• Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member

Alice should be VERY worried about custody. She likely won't even get half at this point. I actually think she's going to lose custody altogether. She is doing all the things that one is told not to do if they want to keep their children. She is being defiant and outright refusing to get work right now to help support the girls. She'd rather take to SM and beg strangers for money. That will hurt her in court.

MOO.
I wonder how full custody if granted to Ioan would work out with him as a jobbing actor?

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Sally, Can you put it on Youtube so more of us can see it? Please? 🙏🏼
I would gladly but getting something from my Sky Q box to somewhere else is beyond my understanding 😢

I could take screen shots! That I can do 😂

I expect it’s already on Youtube or S4C, depending on where you are in the world.

But happy to do photos ❤

• Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
Don’t want to reopen an argument and I stayed away from it, but I just want to say I also think he was passive in all of this. So I agree with that poster on that. (I can’t remember what was said apart from that) but what is important is that there are abuse reasons for that. There is a thing where abuse victims clam up and freeze. They become unable to act. So I’m not dissing him it’s only an observation I made and it’s only imo so not saying I’m right either. Anyway if I stay away from things it’s not because I don’t agree with some of what gets said, I just don’t want a pile on, and continue a disagreement.
Yup, I've now ignored the nasty.

• Heart

Fed Up

I would gladly but getting something from my Sky Q box to somewhere else is beyond my understanding 😢

I could take screen shots! That I can do 😂

I expect it’s already on Youtube or S4C, depending on where you are in the world.

But happy to do photos ❤
We'll take screen shots! It's not on YouTube yet, believe me, I've been searching.

brie l

VIP Member
My partner is the same. My Lord that man has got some lungs on him, and he jumps around too, like Ioan here. It’s annoying as fuck, but I don’t call him out for it. He’s been like that since the day I met him, and it’s not harming anyone (other than some eardrums). I usually put my headphones on, and pretend to watch with him, than cheer when he does, taking cues.
And I love him coz he holds my hand and sits through any Jane Austen adaptation, or other period piece, or Renovation/real estate show, even Cinderella, without more than a whisper of protest 😁
Even stevens.

I’ve just realized how gender stereotypical that sounds, so I’d like to add that I do most of the DIY and car maintenance, and he does most of the cooking and crying over sad dog stories 😁

I often think of Alice and Tonely the lonely as Sméagol/Gollum. Only not so smart. Or sexy.
My husband always cries at the three legged dog Trust Power ad.

• Heart