Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I know I have said this in the past so I’m very sorry for being repetitive, but I am torn to bits whenever I hear another piece of your story with your narc ex; it’s like fitting together a terrifying puzzle.

I hope you already know that you didn’t deserve ANY of the emotional and mental and PHYSICAL damage he delivered to you. I’m just reminding you because when my father attacks me I tend to “know it was wrong of him” in the far, far back of my mind…yet casually tell others that I somehow “deserved” having a butcher knife pulled on me, having the cops unnecessarily called on me, being punched, being kicked, being choked. It’s an Olympics-worthy event, how the mind flips and spins to somehow justify other peoples’ evil against us. I hope you sleep at night remembering that none of it was your fault. Had I the physical strength and his current address I would have fed him his teeth on your behalf.

And it frightens me, the threads of similarity I note between your ex and Alice. They would make an excellent couple if they wouldn’t annihilate each other with their own egos the second they made eye contact. Narc’s gonna narc.

[ISPOILER ]So perfectly said, as usual. I didn't know your dad did this to you, that's horrific 😞. My dad is a cunt too! And yeah @Autisteuse, I'd happily chop your exes dick off and shove it where the sun don't shine! [/ISPOILER]
I know I have said this in the past so I’m very sorry for being repetitive, but I am torn to bits whenever I hear another piece of your story with your narc ex; it’s like fitting together a terrifying puzzle.

I hope you already know that you didn’t deserve ANY of the emotional and mental and PHYSICAL damage he delivered to you. I’m just reminding you because when my father attacks me I tend to “know it was wrong of him” in the far, far back of my mind…yet casually tell others that I somehow “deserved” having a butcher knife pulled on me, having the cops unnecessarily called on me, being punched, being kicked, being choked. It’s an Olympics-worthy event, how the mind flips and spins to somehow justify other peoples’ evil against us. I hope you sleep at night remembering that none of it was your fault. Had I the physical strength and his current address I would have fed him his teeth on your behalf.

And it frightens me, the threads of similarity I note between your ex and Alice. They would make an excellent couple if they wouldn’t annihilate each other with their own egos the second they made eye contact. Narc’s gonna narc.
So perfectly said, as usual. I didn't know your dad did this to you, that's horrific 😞. My dad is a cunt too! And yeah @Autisteuse, I'd happily chop your exes dick off and shove it where the sun don't shine!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I don’t understand why FizzFuck made an account, tho? To gain “insider knowledge”? I don’t…how…it’s a public forum? There is no “insider knowledge” when everyone can see whatever we share? Like, did they think they could warm up enough to some of us so that we’d somehow let them get in touch with us offsite to share private info with them…?

Reminds me of a femme fatale, kinda!

I think FizzFuck was trying to seduce us, you guys lmao. Thankfully I don’t sleep with ANYBODY who doesn’t have an official gold-plated Tattle Turd badge, a printed and thoughtfully annotated copy of the court docs, and an unopened box of walnut whips. Reowr. 🔥🐆
I'm easy. I'll take the walnut whips and let @welp work out the fine print for me! But I'd rather not get close to FizzFuck's thanks. I'm easy, but I'm not completely devoid of morals.

• Haha

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Let me know if you have had enough of the photos.

It is during this bit that he mentions Matthew Rhys 👍

Such a shame I can’t post the Dylan Thomas snippet “rage, rage”
oooh, what did he say about Matthew Rhys?

That's the story I want because of how widely their careers diverged. Part of it is Rhys was able to nail an American accent and that's made all the difference.

And not having a monster for a partner, but I think if Ioan had been able to do the low grumble mumble generic gruff Hugh Laurie speaks American accent that many Brits favor, he would have done much better in the US and been able to pack up and bounce from Alice far far FARRRRRRRRR earlier.

Feather fans

VIP Member
Here's the clip of AE being an arsehole for those who didn't see it.

Also I watched bits of this on the BBC iplayer. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0dd9bc4/cyngerdd-cymru-ir-byd

Why didn't they get Yo to sing? A duet with Bryn would have been lovely. Instead there were some pretty average singers.
You know what I just thought… and I may be totally wring here, because I dont know anybody who is very passionate about football so may be it’s normal behaviour… but still: to me his reaction there is excessive and over the top, especially for someone who seems so mild (not that im saying he shouldbt care so much about the goal, he just yells and reacts a bit - well, almost hysterically?) So Im wondering if it’s because he was so haunted by her and so unhappy and so continuously suppressing so many emotions and unhappiness and that was the only outlet? Like you know sometimes people scream in a pillow or go yell from the mountain top or something.. and yes it would be a bit frightening for the kid. And yes the vile cow knew he was going to let the steam off and totally manipulated the kid. But also how terribly sad and hollow eyed he looks. This man lived in hell for years, we are all saying it and Im saying it again! It was not a perfect happy family, it was hell!!!

Blurp

VIP Member
I can’t really be bothered to get into debate with you about this as this is not the purpose of the Thread or Tattle, save to say it felt like a pile up on me for merely expressing an opinion that he remained passive, when he could have been more active. Can we just leave it at that? I am not here to hear your life story or issues to be honest, as the other contributor made clear a few posts back-it’s not the forum for that. It’s an examination of the psychotic behaviour of Alice Evans- which is in itself fascinating. That’s all.
Yeah, we're not keen on your whining or lack of thought or empathy either. How about looking into psychopathy too?

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
All her options involve eating humble pie and learning to live on a reduced budget. Hence her shrieking and fighting on twitter. "Cook from scratch" HOW VERY DARE YOU!! That's all she has left - howling into the void of SM for the scraps of validation she gets from the FMs and their money of course but the donations will be less and less. That's it really.

As for narcs, I wish narcissists would only associate with each other and leave us the hell alone. They would all hate each other of course but it's what they deserve. A taste of their own medicine.
If only they would leave us alone - but they have to have an audience (hence Trump, Bolsanaro, Johnson, Xi Jinping, Vladimir Putain). They need us to be *speaking about them *. They don’t care if it’s positive or negative, as long as they’re noticed. Malice is no different. She’s wetting herself with the excitement and engagement this site brings.
Oy - Putain - Slava Ukraini, Heroyam Slava.
Malice: please fuck off along with your ego-twin(s) and then fuck off some more. Slava Ukraini, Heroyam Slava.

Last edited:
  • Heart

RatOVan

Here's the clip of AE being an arsehole for those who didn't see it.

Also I watched bits of this on the BBC iplayer. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0dd9bc4/cyngerdd-cymru-ir-byd

Why didn't they get Yo to sing? A duet with Bryn would have been lovely. Instead there were some pretty average singers.
Just seen this, to me that is a child having a tantrum because she wanted her father to stop what he was doing and focus on her, when he doesn't she starts with a winey cry and heads off, then mAlice makes out I has done something again ... don't get it, the child isn't crying because he is shouting she's wineing because she was ignored.

View attachment 1753376

There's a whole heap of tweets about this Gilda person and heavy insinuation that she's either Bianca or a relative, the usual. But this interaction caught my eye, one of the FMs saying this Gilda hates Meghan Markle and confused about how someone could be so hateful which is ironic considering she is talking to Alice, Queen of the Meghan bashers.

Gilda appears to be someone on twitter who is not kissing her ass so therefore she must be Bianca.
Well we all know if Loopy says it then it's true ..... 🤥🤔

Last edited:

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I’m starting to realise Alice doesn’t care if she ends up with nothing. She doesn’t want the money or the kids. She wants revenge and scream that her possession escaped.
Of course she doesn't, cause it won't be her fault. It'll be him. Every time. All. Ways.

So, so sad for those baybeez girls.

• Sad

whirlingbutterflies

You are right of course that we shouldn’t be nasty. But I don’t have to respect all opinions. I am allowed to counter them. Or cunter the if it is Alice.

In this case most people were ignoring the provocation. There was no pile and I think that irks the poster more.

I‘m sorry if you felt got at. I hope when i challenge it is in a way that stimulates debate not arguing. I’m sure I get it wrong at times.
No one has to respect everyone‘s opinion, and they can choose to not reply. I think I said debate was good.

Im just not into online aggression.

• Sick
Alice commenting that the first half of the USA-Wales match was amazing just shows you she has never, and I mean NEVER, watched football in her life. Eventhough she was married to a dude who screams at TV during matches.
Alice, that was not only not a good game, it was actually a terrible one. And I don't mean that because Wales was losing, it's because it was boring, and that's really the worst it can happen in a sports game.

With her comment that Ioan hates Ella - it's like her story where she claims her father hates her, eventhough I'm sure that's not true. I am wondering if she's trying to make a shared experience with the girl to better tie her to herself? Or perhaps that's her wishful thinking because she can't stand Ioan loving anyone but her, not even his children.

I wonder what prompter the hate feeling, tho. Probably another request for her to say thank you or limiting her screen time.
Random af but it feels like I haven’t seen you in a while in these threads. I took a school break tho so maybe it’s just me! Good to see you again! 🥰

You too, @ThisishowIlivenow !! ❤

• Heart

sallygsoton

VIP Member
I get this message when I try to add a clip

“File is too large. If uploading a screen shot try cropping. If uploading a video try downloading a video compressor app to make it under 5mb”

Maybe someone can tell me what to look for?

Attachments

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
$1 an hour is still more than CockBro and AbusiveSis are bringing in right now.

Do we reckon they watched The Christmas Card on the greatest zoom meeting that never was and wanked themselves into a fury?
I’m not even sorry.
I can't even 💀💀💀💀🤣.
Can we work this into a title thread please 😆

• Haha